SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:There's a new promo for Tue on FYI's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FYI

Let's just say there's a lot of kissing giggling

WOW!!!!! Thanks for posting. High clap High clap
I thought Davina was not gonna kiss him at first sight?? These 2 are too cute!

Back to top Go down

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:31 pm

I remember her saying that! laugh out loud clearly she changed her mind and I don't blame her one bit! They are so cute and have great chemistry. awwww

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:26 pm

I'm loving Davina n Sean too,they seem playful in that clip,love that,hope they make it,their tooooooo cute ncooooh

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Brill wrote:Hmmm, I wonder if MAFS is reading over here.  They have a video up on the MAFS FB page about Ryan D and Jessica.  Voicing the concerns mentioned here.  In the video the experts say they worry about these 2 and that Ryan D is a little outspoken etc.  Here is the video:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/matching-jessica-and-ryan-d

Maybe they WILL be the Money and Vaughn of this season. no idea
Maybe, but I think that the immediate physical attraction between S & D will lead to the same problems that V & M had. I heard S say that things became toxic. So we will see.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:51 pm

^ imo V&M didn't have that instant chemistry at their wedding like S&D do. Their chemistry was more of a sexual chemistry. They were very compatible in bed but when it came to communication, they were always combative. Sean and Davina remind of Courtney and Jason. Ultimately we'll just have to wait and see

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:There's a new promo for Tue on FYI's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FYI

I thought Davina was not gonna kiss him at first sight??  These 2 are too cute!
u

I just went there and didn't see the S/D video.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:58 pm

Try this link: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=549284725214083&set=vb.334832696659288&type=2&theater

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 87b72b10 LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 86669110 LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:02 pm

umngirl wrote:Try this link: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=549284725214083&set=vb.334832696659288&type=2&theater

Thanks, Umngirl!

That was so cute. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:32 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ imo V&M didn't have that instant chemistry at their wedding like S&D do. Their chemistry was more of a sexual chemistry. They were very compatible in bed but when it came to communication, they were always combative. Sean and Davina remind of Courtney and Jason. Ultimately we'll just have to wait and see
Imo, everyone had a physical attraction to their partner except Jamie.  ETA: I thought that Monet and Vaughn's connection was obvious during both the wedding reception and their wedding night.  I think that the same will hold true for Sean and Davina.  There is a extended preview video that shows Sean saying, (I don't recall his exact words) something about their relationship being toxic.  So when I put that comment with how quickly that got physical, I come to that conclusion that things may have turned out like Vaughn and Monet.  JMO:Hugesmile:

Last edited by 2observe on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction - added ETA I thought that Monet and Vaughn)
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 am

Steel2009 wrote:

I thought Davina was not gonna kiss him at first sight??  These 2 are too cute!

ThankMeLater wrote:I remember her saying that! laugh out loud clearly she changed her mind and I don't blame her one bit! They are so cute and have great chemistry. awwww

wow!..who knew these two (S and D)  have a mad kissing skill?...giggling

MAFS 2 is hotter than season 1, i would say..laugh out loud. Looking at this clip, maybe the odd is up to be 2/3 for Wedding Night consummation this season, as opposed to only 1/3 on Season 1. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by onyinye Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:07 am

Yeah Mura im loving season 2 more too,season 1 was ok bt season 2 seems more interesting

Reality TV uhdikt
onyinye
onyinye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:44 am

onyinye wrote:Yeah Mura im loving season 2 more too,season 1 was ok bt season 2 seems more interesting

i certainly hope soo....even though so far it seems (at least to me) none of the 3 couples can top the adorableness and silliness of #teamDamie so far... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken