SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:04 am

My recording stopped before the reunion show previews. What did they say? I heard the atrocious behavior comment but what else happened?
Thanks
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:09 am

^^^ Hard to tell who the comment was directed to. Wish they showed the reunion show right after the finale like they do on the bachelor.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ Hard to tell who the comment was directed to.  Wish they showed the reunion show right after the finale like they do on the bachelor.  

As it is, I could not stay awake to the end. If the reunion show had followed and it was an hour, it would have been midnight my time (Eastern) before it was all over. Just as glad it will be next week.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:58 am

It's a going to be a 2 part episode airing the next 2 Tuesday's

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 am

Another Preview:

http://www.aetv.com/married-at-first-sight/video/sneak-peek-the-big-decision

Back to top Go down

Post by Raingirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Here is an interview with the producer about the casting process for season one and also how the network for season one was chosen. Very different from what appears to have happened on season 2. Sorry if this was posted already.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/09/married-first-sight-chris-coelen-interview/

Raingirl

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Raingirl wrote:Here is an interview with the producer about the casting process for season one and also how the network for season one was chosen. Very different from what appears to have happened on season 2. Sorry if this was posted already.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/09/married-first-sight-chris-coelen-interview/
Thank you for the article, it's very interesting to read  yes
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky1116 Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:18 pm

I hated how they aired the process for season 2. It was like trial and error. I kept thinking this can't be how they do it!!??? Based on what you have shared, I guess my thinking was right!

Becky1116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:22 pm

welcomeyall Becky1116

LoveTheseGirls - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:26 pm

starwelcome starwelcome Everyone! I'm missing a bunch of new posters.

Thanks for joining our forum. Enjoy Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyster Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:37 pm

S and D already split up.
RD and J split up next week over drug and player issues.
RR and J split next week over momma and exgirlfriend issues.

Shyster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:38 pm

Thanks for the info Shyster, but please indicate if that's your opinion. IMO or that you know it to be fact. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Social Media - Pics - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+69
Herefornow
stillhoping
aglaea
sherrie714
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
tireman4
TheEyesHaveIt
justlistening
proudmama
crazychicken