SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Here we go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:40 pm

Gosh, this is so sad listening to Sean being bullied.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:58 pm

I mean I love Colorado, I live here after all, but Sean/Davina got the short stick in terms of honeymoon locations.

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 87b72b10 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 86669110 marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Totally agree umngirl. I mentioned yesterday, I wouldn't go. laugh out loud

I'm enjoying all three of these couples.

I feel bad for Ryan. I hope Jessica can come around and give it a chance. He seems like such a good guy.

Sean and Davina have a lot in common as far as their past.

Jessica is adorable. They are cute together.

Not crazy about the hot temper these guys have!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:13 pm

Not digging the drawn out season. How long are we going to spend on the honeymoon???
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:26 pm

I actually like Ryan D and Jessica alot more now.  They seem to have a deep unspoken connection.  There is work to be done on both sides.  Jessica is extremely sensitive, while Ryan may not be as sensitive to "girlie" things that are important to her.  But, I do think that they will stay together.  I also like Sean and Davina's relationship and see sensitivity issues with them too.  I'm hopeful that Jaclyn and Ryan R can get past the physical aspects of their relationship and move forward.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:35 pm

Sean and Davina got the short end of the stick when it comes to honeymoon destination, considering that this has been a very cold winter here, a warm destination would have been nice.

I'm liking Ryan and Jessica more and more.  They showed more a lot of their personality tonight.

Ryan seems really a great guy. I hope Jaclyn can get past the lack of attraction she feels for Ryan.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:47 pm

Jaclyn by design, instincts, hurt in previous relationships, or maybe lessons learned is playing it correct. Playing kissy face and hopping right into the sack without a deeper emotional bond can lead to short term problems. You watch, short term Ryan and Jaclyn's tiffs are going to be minor compared to the rest. They are getting to know each other as well as they can under these circumstances before taking that pressure packed next step.

In tonight's episode Jacklyn lead Ryan on with a couple of comments implying to me that she really likes him. She's doing her best to play it cool as possible before the fireworks.

Huge Jacklyn fan and 86 the concerns for her, she knows what she is doing.

Also both Ryan and Jessica impressed me ... hope that they can hold it together as well.
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:02 am

Gentleman wrote:Jaclyn by design, instincts, hurt in previous relationships, or maybe lessons learned is playing it correct. Playing kissy face and hopping right into the sack without a deeper emotional bond can lead to short term problems. You watch, short term Ryan and Jaclyn's tiffs are going to be minor compared to the rest. They are getting to know each other as well as they can under these circumstances before taking that pressure packed next step.

In tonight's episode Jacklyn lead Ryan on with a couple of comments implying to me that she really likes him. She's doing her best to play it cool as possible before the fireworks.

Also both Ryan and Jessica impressed me ... hope that they can hold it together as well.

Couldn't agree more with you on Jaclyn and Ryan. She's playing it cool, as she should, taking this time to get to know him. But if you listen to her comments, "I'm not initially attracted to him" "he's such a sweet man", "he makes me laugh, which doesn't usually happen", "we'll be friends",.... all of that is the foundation to a relationship. Of the three couples, I'm most confident this couple, Ryan and Jaclyn will be one couple that will succeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:15 am

I do think Jaclyn and Ryan will make it and hoping that Ryan and Jessica do as well. Actually I hope they all make it but these 2 couples, I like the most I guess. Hugesmile
I think Jaclyn is a much milder Jamie!! Gee Doug couldn't even touch her never mind kiss her.. Time will tell though.
I like the fact that the guys have all gotten together and Jason was there so I'm sure they could all share. Sounds like the girls are planning a get together in April, along with Jamie and Cortney. I saw a picture of Jamie taken with Jessica today. They definitely all share a common bond. :yes:

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:27 am

Max64 wrote:
Gentleman wrote:Jaclyn by design, instincts, hurt in previous relationships, or maybe lessons learned is playing it correct. Playing kissy face and hopping right into the sack without a deeper emotional bond can lead to short term problems. You watch, short term Ryan and Jaclyn's tiffs are going to be minor compared to the rest. They are getting to know each other as well as they can under these circumstances before taking that pressure packed next step.

Couldn't agree more with you on Jaclyn and Ryan.  She's playing it cool, as she should, taking this time to get to know him.  But if you listen to her comments, "I'm not initially attracted to him"  "he's such a sweet man", "he makes me laugh, which doesn't usually happen", "we'll be friends",.... all of that is the foundation to a relationship.  Of the three couples, I'm most confident this couple, Ryan and Jaclyn will be one couple that will succeed.

I agree and I'm most interested in them. She seems really fun, but so guarded (I wonder if we'll find out why she's been single for most of her 20s when she's so outgoing and personable, must be a story there) and Ryan seems a strong, caring, good man. I'm intrigued.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:40 am

I can't get a read on Jaclyn. She's pushing through but in a way it would have been better to be more like Jamie and not pretend. It's got to be hurtful for Ryan when she calls him dude, bro, etc.

I'm still not sure about Ryan & Jessica. They had sex right away but they seemed to talk the least so far at least.

I still like Davina & Sean the best but they will have some work to do if the preview is any indication. They've at least started by talking about their pasts and developing trust. Her trying to skate seemed to have been a good "team" building so maybe Colorado was a good honeymoon spot for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 52 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13