SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Ok so this is interesting...this is the agency Jessica is signed up through (probably one of many) for casting calls. http://www.projectcasting.com/news/married-at-first-sight-killer/

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:36 pm

sounproductive wrote:I don't think Blake could follow a script if his life depended on it! I <3 The Voice!
Blake is our favorite!! He is so funny! giggling

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:46 pm

nan27 wrote:Looks like we all have been had, mainly by the producers!  

I completely agree.  I feel stupid because I really thought this show was legit and I'm really doubting that now.  

It said the video was uploaded in 2011. She would have had to suggest Ryan take the 100 dollars, or make the whole thing up, which she didn't, because he admitted he did take a 100 dollars, just it was a mistake, as to where he put his own money, so when he went to take the 100, it made it look like it wasn't his.....etc. There would have to have been much planning, and I don't see it.

IMO, producers plan things all the time.  It would not have been too far of a stretch for them if they were familiar with her YouTube videos and previous acting, which I am sure they were.  

Also when Dr. C scolded her about what she had just done with the 100 dollar bill, she started to tear up

That's what actresses do....

I did not believe the reports that were saying that she was an actress just looking for fame and attention to try and further her career because I really liked her and felt she was being genuine.  Now I believe it all.  She had no interest in being married IMO, she was looking for the TV exposure.

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm not going to throw Jessica under the bus because she wants to be an actress. She was up front about that desire. It would be completely normal for her to have these videos in her past. I have no idea what the producers knew or didn't know. Nor do I have any idea what they do to get a show ready. But as for Jessica, it wasn't her who forced Ryan to mistreat her, and out of his own mouth it was he was left her.
I still think she wanted to be married, and she didn't deserve the abuse.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Hey, actresses want to fall in love and marry. I just think that $100 video is such a weird coincidence....or something.

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Um.... and P.S. I feel terrible for saying this... but she doesn't seem like that good of an actress to be so fast to respond to Dr. C with tears. She would have had seconds to quickly get into character to pull that off.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:25 pm

TwinkleB13 wrote:
nan27 wrote:Looks like we all have been had, mainly by the producers!  

I completely agree.  I feel stupid because I really thought this show was legit and I'm really doubting that now.  

It said the video was uploaded in 2011. She would have had to suggest Ryan take the 100 dollars, or make the whole thing up, which she didn't, because he admitted he did take a 100 dollars, just it was a mistake, as to where he put his own money, so when he went to take the 100, it made it look like it wasn't his.....etc. There would have to have been much planning, and I don't see it.

IMO, producers plan things all the time.  It would not have been too far of a stretch for them if they were familiar with her YouTube videos and previous acting, which I am sure they were.  

Also when Dr. C scolded her about what she had just done with the 100 dollar bill, she started to tear up

That's what actresses do....

I did not believe the reports that were saying that she was an actress just looking for fame and attention to try and further her career because I really liked her and felt she was being genuine.  Now I believe it all.  She had no interest in being married IMO, she was looking for the TV exposure.

I do think that Jess signed up for MAF for fame and a career move. THEY ALL DO. Being a "reality star" is where it's at nowadays. If you think about all the reality shows and the drama they create, it's all good for their future. Unfortunately, I think this one went too far. Ryan D is very unstable, and volatile.

I'll bet that all the "contestants" will continue looking for their 15 minutes of fame. That's how it works. Now was there a remote possibility that these couples would have fallen in love? Miniscule....and they probably would have wanted the camera to follow them along to milk more money from being on TV. marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:14 pm

One thing that puzzles me, no end. Through the entire season we have not heard one peep out of a former boyfriend or girlfriend of anyone of the 6. You would think that a former girlfriend of Ryan R. might have said something or a former boyfriend of Jess's who she badmouthed and so far nothing. I just find it odd.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:10 pm

I've been saying the exact same thing! Why aren't the skeletons yakking on sm??

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 am

The participants on this show should go into the closet with the skeletons, close the door, and just disappear from our lives. JMO
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:36 am

Actually the producers had hid the current modeling and being an actress and said she bad done it in the past and that she was a receptionist. On her IG if you ho back before the show she was surprised that they only put receptionist.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrie714 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:44 am

I just strongly think that she was trying to further her career with the drama. For instance the first fight on the honeymoon, we never seen what he actually said. Then we seen her getting defensive and mad. I think she learned how to push his buttons and make him mad. Then she sits back and plays victim. Sorta think she likes the drama. The restraining order was good publicity for her. Still not saying she deserves her life to be threatened or agreeing with him or his actions. In my opinion she knew he had a temper after the first fight when he stormed out.

sherrie714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13