SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tireman4 Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:40 pm

I am on the fence on this. Not sure what I/we will do.

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:53 pm

It's all about the money for past and present participants of this show. I won't be watching. This season was beyond disgusting.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:57 pm

If and only if there are new experts for next season will I watch it.

Did Season 1 have different experts?

Another thing I thought of just now, prior to the reunion airing, I was reading a lot about Ryan D's alleged drug use. However, that was never brought up on the show. It was, however, stated that he had a gambling problem, which I had never heard about until then. And now today I haven't seen anyone mention Ryan having an issue with drugs. Was that proven to be false? I really thought it was plausible, IMO it would explain (not excuse) some of his behavior.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:04 pm

momof2dogs wrote:...I was so hot and fuming over the way that crazy witch "expert" kept jumping down Davina's throat and attacking her, and then pouting because she couldn't get Davina to admit what she wanted her to say.  That was the most unprofessional behavior I have ever seen (not that I have a lot of experience with experts in this field).  That colored my take on the rest of the show.  I was not ever a Davina fan, but after that exchange I became one.  Although if I had been her I would have said...the man is a gay felon....what on earth made you think he would be a good match for me?  You're right this is all my fault, after all I am a Manhattan professional and I should be so grateful to you experts for knowing me better than knowing myself and knowing that a gay felon who breaks parole by going on our honeymoon is absolutely the best man for me....thank you for pointing out how little I deserve in a mate!...

Ryan and Jessica, that was a low class move for her to do that $100 thing on camera, however, it did prove her point...it's too bad the editing whitewashed the entire thing and we didn't get to see exactly what kind of threats he made against her.  AND it's too bad she didn't really smash two watches that had some sentimental value to him, he deserved it, but I don't believe that was the case at all.

Jaclyn and Ryan...I don't dislike either of them, I think it just didn't work out....again the "experts" are nothing but trash....seriously?  I hope their professional licensing organizations see this crap and revoke their licenses, they were so far out of line it wasn't easy to watch.

If and only if there are new experts for next season will I watch it.  What can I say?  I'm a voyeur at heart.
And there you have it in a nutshell because I knew you were all on pins and needles waiting for my opinion.
I wish that Davina would have or could have said exactly what you state. There may be something in the contract that wouldn't allow it. Plus, I doubt that would make it to air.

I can't help but think that $100 stunt was the producer's idea, you know, sort of a test to see if Ryan would take it. She did say, "See, I told you that he would take it."

Ryan R. treated Jaclyn poorly. When the free ride of the show stopped, he stopped participating. He went back to his bachelor pad at his mother's house. He had no intention of being "married" for real.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:06 pm

nan27 wrote:It's all about the money for past and present participants of this show.  I won't be watching.  This season was beyond disgusting.

Last night I heard a lot of "hurt" speaks, except for Jaq. So I really don't have a good handle on what is true and what is hurt and anger. The one thing that Davina said that rang true to me, was that the 12 of them will always share a bond because they are the only 12 that have gone through this farce. Sort of like the living Presidents, the club is so limited and they share a bond.

I am not so sure I agree with your point. I think if you were successful like Jamie/Doug and Courtney/Jason your natural belief in the validity of this experiment would almost make you want to see how others handle this. I am not discounting the benjamins at all as I am sure that is part of it but, I think paid or not they would all watch and comment. JMO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

TwinkleB13 wrote:
BusyLizzie wrote:I love Jess, and I didn't see it as her being anything but trying to do to him, what he's been doing to her all along.

IMO that's exactly what she did, and it made her look bad.  It would have spoken so much louder if she had stayed on the high road and maintained her integrity and maturity.  I still think she got the short end of the stick in this pairing, and especially in light of current events with the restraining order and alleged threats to her and her family.  I just wish she wouldn't have sunk to his level.  It was disappointing.

I disagree. So much is said about not sinking to the other person's level....BUT sometimes the other person does not understand "nice, civil talk" so you have to sink to their level and up one more so they get the picture!

I'm a rebel now. In my young years, I used to be the one taking the high road and being proud....Believe me THAT didn't get me anywhere. Now I sing to a different tune-WHATEVER WORKS!

Kudos to Jess! Ryan D is dangerous, and not a nice person. I hope all the women saw that.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Herefornow Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:22 pm

I think Jamie/Courtney/Jason really loves this. Everything they tweet has the hashtag Married at First Sight. She even says she would love to give the S2 girls advice. As a newlywed why would you want the first two years of marriage filmed?! A special here or there, but these guys seem to love the fame. Jamie had prior reality experience, Jason wants to wrestle, and Courtney does makeup/burlesque. They are trying to "make it." Is Jadon still firefighting?

Herefornow

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:01 pm

I disagree. So much is said about not sinking to the other person's level....BUT sometimes the other person does not understand "nice, civil talk" so you have to sink to their level and up one more so they get the picture!

I'm a rebel now. In my young years, I used to be the one taking the high road and being proud....Believe me THAT didn't get me anywhere. Now I sing to a different tune-WHATEVER WORKS!

Kudos to Jess! Ryan D is dangerous, and not a nice person. I hope all the women saw that.

IMO Jess could have one upped him till the cows came home and it wouldn't have made a difference. He was beyond seeing that his actions were wrong (even though he repeatedly said he knew they were) There are certain times of people that you just can't get through to and he's one of them IMO.

IMO, she knew Ryan was dangerous before the reunion show taped. She may have been in front of people when she did what she did with the $100 but if I was seriously scared of someone I would not poke the bear no matter what. When the taping was over no one was around so who knows what he would/will do, which is why the restraining order came about I'm guessing. So I don't really feel like one upping him was worth the risk it put her in.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion marriedatfirstsight - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:06 pm

I too worry about what his reactions are going to be now that the reunion show has aired, and he sees what they did, or didn't edit out. No, I don't think the hundred dollar thing was worth her life either. But as I've said before, it has to be hard when you are actually the one in the situation.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:20 pm

I don't think he'd dare harm her now with the restraining order in place, since there's no way he'd get away with it. But that's precisely why I commend her for taking legal action. His threats are now on record. If she'd done nothing then lord knows what could've happened.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:25 pm

I sure hope you're right, that he wouldn't dare doing anything to her now that there's a RO. But he seems off balanced, and I don't know that I'd trust that he wouldn't do something, I'd be afraid because of the restraining order, he do something. His temper always seems to get the best of him.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sounproductive Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Ryan's not the first guy to try to take Jess for $100. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2JAc2pyx2c

sounproductive

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
CynicalSofty
momof2dogs
makeupchick85
KallMeKaptious
TwinkleB13