SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:40 pm

Thanks for the info. Smiley Bummer if true is right Linds but at least they gave it a real try. We need season 3 like now Hahaha I knew something was up when Ryan was off sm for a couple of weeks. Now I just want to know who broke up with who? We will know soon!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mimi27 Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:02 pm

If none of the couples made it, I'm done with this show. It's just too heartbreaking. First season was so special, and it was thrilling to see two couples were so happy.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:25 am

JMHO but I will be very disappointed if they don't stay together. They seemed to be the couple most willing to compromise and make adjustments. I think they balance each other's personalities.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:20 am

Pretty sure we will see jac/Ry stay together this week, but be done be either the first or second week of the reunion show (because apparently there was too much drama and stuff to say in only 1 reunion show). -_- can I get my money and time back for the weeks I've watched this disaster?

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:58 am

group hug I think we will all need one of these for the time we've invested in this show if nobody stays together.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:34 pm

I don't think they "go together" at all -- again, to repeat myself -- in totally predictable ways that make the Vaunted Matching Process at the heart of the whole "experiment" (yeah, right) a complete farce.  I think Dr. C. had WAY too much data or something, because each of these Season 2 "matches" didn't work at a compatibility level that is so predictable, I find the sort of interesting and wonderful premise to be a train wreck at this point.  Vaughn and Monet to the power 3!  

Matching two childhood victims of bullying who live 90 miles apart because they did not seem to be overly racist and had higher education?

Matching two wannabe actor/model types, one a Reject from Season One who cannot speak up for herself, and the other an obvious Anger Management case who can't easily give and bestow warm, nurturing attention that she craves?

And, back to this Thread Topic LOL, matching a gentle but very manly guy with a woman who is (for sure, true blue and all sorts of wonderful things) but SOOO aggressive/high testosterone, and has a busy and active job and life 2 hours away?  It was doomed in a sad way --- they are good people who wasted months of their lives trying to find the Secret Compatibility point that the experts must have seen.  Their trust in the expert matching and ensuing optimism were misplaced from the beginning.  

(and, if by some miracle,  they are still together, I will eat my hat, no questions asked!)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Good Post I agree

I was more hopeful in the beginning that that was quickly shot down. I like Jaclyn but sometimes her personality is too OTT. Not sure if she's always that way or if it comes out when she's not sure of herself. Ryan clearly isn't suited to someone so aggressive and at least he's learned that close to home is where he wants to be.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:19 pm

^^^I agree with everything you wrote. From the Dr Pepper visit, it was clear to me that they only lived together on filming days ( living out of a suitcase anyone?). I don't know what happened when they became intimate but it had a huge negative impact on the relationship. They have the decency to not attack one another (unlike the other couples), but the issues are there and are non negligible.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:55 pm

jlccaz wrote:I don't think they "go together" at all -- again, to repeat myself -- in totally predictable ways that make the Vaunted Matching Process at the heart of the whole "experiment" (yeah, right) a complete farce.  I think Dr. C. had WAY too much data or something, because each of  these Season 2 "matches" didn't work at a compatibility level that is so predictable, I find the sort of interesting and wonderful premise to be a train wreck at this point.  Vaughn and Monet to the power 3!  

Matching two childhood victims of bullying who live 90 miles apart because they did not seem to be overly racist and had higher education?

Matching two wannabe actor/model types, one a Reject from Season One who cannot speak up for herself, and the other an obvious Anger Management case who can't easily give and bestow warm, nurturing attention that she craves?

And, back to this Thread Topic LOL, matching a gentle but very manly guy with a woman who is (for sure, true blue and all sorts of wonderful things) but SOOO aggressive/high testosterone, and has a busy and active job and life 2 hours away?  It was doomed in a sad way --- they are good people who wasted months of their lives trying to find the Secret Compatibility point that the experts must have seen.  Their trust in the expert matching and ensuing optimism were misplaced from the beginning.  

(and, if by some miracle,  they are still together, I will eat my hat, no questions asked!)

Haha! I love this post. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Just can't hold it back any longer....

If they are still together...I wish them the very best, however:

I hope that Jaq dumped him.

Ryan has been the inconsistent one to date. The final straw for me last week is "Jaq is changing for the better". So the veiled threats are "I'll agree to stay married to you, but please change, and don't be who you are".

Jaq's spirit was broken in the last episode, she was doing her best with a guy that she really likes. In my humble opinion you are there for the other person they way they are, accepting and hoping that they don't change. You want to be with someone because they are who they are. It is rude to say the least to ask someone to "change" in this case become less aggressive for you. The soft drink (Dr Pepper) said that she thought that they were not going to make it in last weeks episode....unexpected thought?

At some point Ryan is going to realize that he really messed things up. Remember that Jaq has been a go, and has even mentioned going so far as moving to Long Island to please Ryan.

Jaq -> you can do better no problem!

BTW: even if all 3 fail this show will still have been a success, look at how much the participants and fans alike have learned. Relationships and marriages both grow and fail all the time. It happens. The stress of  NY East Coast metropolis is also significant here.

There, now I feel better Rolling Eyes

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos/mispellings)
Gentleman
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:45 pm

BTW: even if all 3 fail this show will still have been a success, look at how much the participants and fans alike have learned. Relationships and marriages both grow and fail all the time. It happens. The stress of  NY East Coast metropolis is also significant here.

Good Post I especially agree with the bold. I didn't expect anything out of the season, other than observing how they handled their issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beani23 Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:37 am

I would say they are not still together. Sleuthing on fb and her friend Dena has a picture with Jaclyn as her profile pic that was originally posted on May 20, 2015 (with no wedding ring) shame I was going one of the couples would make it.

Beani23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 69 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt