SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:51 pm

this is being posted related to the previous episode IMO they seemed to have moved past all those issues when they moved to astoria - ryan r alluded to how his pulling away drew her to him during the last epi about their chemistry

Last edited by emusha on Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fchew75 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:05 pm

I hope they are over those issues and worked it out I am rooting for this couple. At first I wasn't I was all for Jessica and Ryan but I am over them and all for Ryan and Jaclyn I hope they are still married if not they are doing a good job making it seem like they are.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:25 pm

So both of them told the experts that they can't move, yet the experts decided to marry them anyway? Oh... okay. I'm glad they did though, since they're the only bright spot this season, but it doesn't sound like the experts care much about people's deal breakers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Someone on SM recently asked about location and he said that "unfoetunately the next few episodes will be taking place in Astoria." So there's that. But there's no denying that Ryan is spending most of his time on Long island based upon his social media. I want to believe they are still together!! I feel like the two of them are mature enough and family-oriented enough to make this work. Frustrating that the experts knew location was non-negotiable but still paired them.

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm

I love this couple and think their SM points to them being together. Smiley I have no idea where they are living, but they are not hiding the fact they are still married. IMO

I think maybe she moved, then again maybe they could be dividing their time. It will be interesting for sure. They seem so well-matched.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Astoria is part of Queens, NY.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:44 pm

Mafs_fan_10 wrote:Someone on SM recently asked about location and he said that "unfoetunately the next few episodes will be taking place in Astoria." So there's that. But there's no denying that Ryan is spending most of his time on Long island based upon his social media. I want to believe they are still together!! I feel like the two of them are mature enough and family-oriented enough to make this work. Frustrating that the experts knew location was non-negotiable but still paired them.

This is interesting because Ryan alluded on the show that Astoria would be temporary. Can't remember what he said exactly. Smiley Cortney and Jason have made comments about these two on SM. I got the feeling they have spent time with them. Love this show. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Depending exactly where in LI he is referring to, Astoria could be close.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mafs_fan_10 wrote:Someone on SM recently asked about location and he said that "unfoetunately the next few episodes will be taking place in Astoria." So there's that. But there's no denying that Ryan is spending most of his time on Long island based upon his social media. I want to believe they are still together!! I feel like the two of them are mature enough and family-oriented enough to make this work. Frustrating that the experts knew location was non-negotiable but still paired them.

This is interesting because Ryan alluded on the show that Astoria would be temporary.  Can't remember what he said exactly.  Smiley  Cortney and Jason have made comments about these two on SM.  I got the feeling they have spent time with them.  Love this show.  Smiley

Possible thoughts if they stay together:
Jac and Ryan live in Astoria, but Ryan can't deal with being away from his family and the commute ->
Jaclyn is super into Ryan and sees that the commute isn't working -> they move to Nassau or Suffolk county to be closer to Ryan's life -> jac gets promoted and/or moved to be a sales rep in NYC or Long Island (& gets a hefty promotion for promoting Titos to the country via reality television) :cutesmile!: hehe

Something else I remembered - In one of the early interviews, Ryan said his past girlfriends have been long distance and he liked that, so maybe he's cool with doing that in this situation?

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:40 pm

I dont thing he will love been away from especially like how he is falling for her. I aslo think he wants a family of his own that is why he agreed to the experiment.

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty uh oh

Post by pokerkitty Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:35 am

https://youtu.be/79EEHeoNOok

This does not look promising. These videos seem to be a recap of their entire relationship. They are always in the same outfits. There was also a general commercial I saw yesterday where jaclyn is whispering that they're not moving forward. Makes me sad.

pokerkitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:47 am

This preview isn't anything to worry about.  Most of the clips are from past episodes, whether it's Ryan's house or Jaclyn's  house.  The commentary seems to be all post show, the same as Courtney and Jamie did.  I mean it can't be all smooth sailing, they have to show some conflict, now that Jaclyn is finally coming around it'll be Ryan's turn in the hot seat  laugh out loud I have no doubt these two are still together..... Oh the drama :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan Ranellone and Jaclyn Methuen - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+114
Quote_Me
Boomshakalaka
sunchick116
stillhoping
tireman4
KallMeKaptious
LMR6862
ahaden
CynicalSofty
sherrie714
TheEyesHaveIt