SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Rolly wrote:Is it too much to ask to have Nick just get the girl this time?!?   livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 77 2292733854 He is due..... :yes:

IMO, no it is NOT too much to ask. laugh out loud Praying

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Brill Tue May 05, 2015 5:19 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Have there been any pics of ANY of the guys on HTD? or just tweets/postings? Usually there are some snapshots. Heck last season they had video of Chris walking Jade to the limo after dumping her at F4.

Nada
The info comes from sources and is all accounts of sightings that don't include seeing Kaitlyn or the guy bring talked about TMK .  In the case of Shawn it was a tweet exchange someone sleuthed between 2 people.

I honestly figured based on the early season info re Ben/Shawn that they would have HTD anyway but still leaves 2 other HTD spots unaccounted for that Nick could have filled so I don't think it is out of reason to think he still may have had a HTD just mixed up dates (or purposely misleading info given to the source to hide the real date of the HTD. To be clear I don't question the sources who brought the info to the board but maybe the info is just being relayed in a way to not just give it all away. Example: Nick has a HTD (truth) on 4/28 (actually earlier date) IF Nick has been eliminated already, I am surprised RS hasn't screamed it all over his page yet. He claims to know the F4 just working on some details. I'd think at the very least he'd get some glee out of declaring Nick eliminated... again who knows?

My thoughts exactly on the bolded. yes RS hates Nick with a passion and I think he would want to get that out there before anyone else!!! Especially this board!! :yes: Unless of course he really doesn't have the goods yet. Hugesmile

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 77 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Brill wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nada
The info comes from sources and is all accounts of sightings that don't include seeing Kaitlyn or the guy bring talked about TMK .  In the case of Shawn it was a tweet exchange someone sleuthed between 2 people.

I honestly figured based on the early season info re Ben/Shawn that they would have HTD anyway but still leaves 2 other HTD spots unaccounted for that Nick could have filled so I don't think it is out of reason to think he still may have had a HTD just mixed up dates (or purposely misleading info given to the source to hide the real date of the HTD. To be clear I don't question the sources who brought the info to the board but maybe the info is just being relayed in a way to not just give it all away. Example: Nick has a HTD (truth) on 4/28 (actually earlier date) IF Nick has been eliminated already, I am surprised RS hasn't screamed it all over his page yet. He claims to know the F4 just working on some details. I'd think at the very least he'd get some glee out of declaring Nick eliminated... again who knows?

My thoughts exactly on the bolded. yes   RS hates Nick with a passion and I think he would want to get that out there before anyone else!!! Especially this board!! :yes: Unless of course he really doesn't have the goods yet. Hugesmile

He always ends up being the most snarky to my favorites it seems: Arie, Brooks, Nick.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 8:16 pm

One things for sure, no wars on this forum. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 05, 2015 8:53 pm

I flip flop about Nick's status. I don't think he's back home yet,because no new photo posted, no sighting either. But I am not sure if he's still on the show or is eliminated and being sequestered. I can't imagine he was booted in Ireland and TPTB keeps him for two, three weeks, but I am not sure if he even had a HTD because it's hard for me to believe he and Ben would have it on the same day....sigh. I am hoping for the best but also prepare for the worst. Mostly, I just want Nick to ve happy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 8:56 pm

I think Nick's HTD could've been on the 27th. I have a feeling he's still on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 pm

If your thinking his "bubble gum" tweet has to do with the Bette bubble, that could be. 
However bubble gum is for kids.  He may be tired of being PG and has decided to take it up a notch or more.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 05, 2015 9:26 pm

sdmom wrote:I flip flop about Nick's status. I don't think he's back home yet,because no new photo posted, no sighting either. But I am not sure if he's still on the show or is eliminated and being sequestered. I can't imagine he was booted in Ireland and TPTB keeps him for two, three weeks, but I am not sure if he even had a HTD because it's hard for me to believe he and Ben would have it on the same day....sigh. I am hoping for the best but also prepare for the worst. Mostly, I just want Nick to ve happy.

Amen to that sdmom!! Praying
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 pm

mindless wrote:I think Nick's HTD could've been on the 27th. I have a feeling he's still on the show.

I'm not ruling him out yet either. I was saying earlier maybe the sources relaying the information (all not just Nick sources) had dates off somewhat. So far from what I can recall off the top of my head a source said Ben's HTD was around 4/19 or in that date area with definite filming happening. Then a couple Nick sources had him with a HTD 4/28, Maracker and then a source that contacted GA. Then on 4/28 there is info that Ben has a HTD that day. If Ben did have his 4/28 then maybe Nick's was 4/26 or 4/27 possibly in Vancouver or NY thus the info that his family flew somewhere for the HTD. Or Nick's HTD was 4/28 and the Ben info is off. It is possible if eliminated they sequestered him though if that is the case I would think he'd be way more active on SM right now just out of pure boredom.

The Vancouver/NY mentions above by the way I based on possible K sightings recently in Vancouver and a tweet about someone thinking they saw Nick in NY around 4/25 ish.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 05, 2015 9:36 pm

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:I flip flop about Nick's status. I don't think he's back home yet,because no new photo posted, no sighting either. But I am not sure if he's still on the show or is eliminated and being sequestered. I can't imagine he was booted in Ireland and TPTB keeps him for two, three weeks, but I am not sure if he even had a HTD because it's hard for me to believe he and Ben would have it on the same day....sigh. I am hoping for the best but also prepare for the worst. Mostly, I just want Nick to ve happy.

Amen to that sdmom!!  Praying

I second this! Nick being happy will make me happy whether it is ending the show with K or meeting and marrying me..... giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Yes, his SM activity is still very sporadic, like someone gave him his phone for a few minutes. Then silence again for whole days. I would think it would be more spread out, if he was eliminated and had access to his phone at all times.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 05, 2015 9:41 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Amen to that sdmom!!  Praying

I second this! Nick being happy will make me happy whether it is ending the show with K or meeting and marrying me..... giggling

Hugesmile :yougogirl: livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 77 1710264613
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal