SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 am

All I can say is clapping! clapping! to those who have been relentless in pursuing clues that were uncovered!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:31 am

you probably right Kasha. i guess Kait could seek:
- good advice from the newly engaged Sharleen
- weird advice from the grown-sexy virgin Ashley I
- lame advice from Nicky Poo the forever single after 1 year being free from MeAndI
hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:43 am

I even see this "getting advice" as the segway if they want to bring Nick into the dating fray.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I even see this "getting advice" as the segway if they want to bring Nick into the dating fray.

Gosh, the other guys will be all :angryemotion Redfacemad :Furious:

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:55 pm

RS just said in his blog that Nick was seen filming alone with Kaitlyn and making out with her!! Thats all he knows right now. There are pics of the 2 of them too.

I am working and cannot copy everything over.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:56 pm

OMG, you sleuthers saw it before it even happened! clapping!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS just said in his blog that Nick was seen filming alone with Kaitlyn and making out with her!! Thats all he knows right now. There are pics of the 2 of them too.

I am working and cannot copy everything over.

From RS.

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 8 NickKaitlyn

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 8 NickElan
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Wow, I give you guys the biggest round of applause right now!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:04 pm

omg. sh*t is gonna go downnn when he's there hahaha.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:07 pm

This season of the bachelorette will be awesome. giggling

So much is happening my heading is spinning

I mean Nick and Kaitlyn! :yes:

No more Julie B. sad

Oh mercy.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Difficult to understand Nick putting himself at the mercy of MF and his evil games again. affraid

But the witty Kaitlyn can make him  laugh.....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Hey, if Nick is interested in Kaitlyn and she in him, why not!!! I just don't want to see him get hurt from TPTB and their bulldozers!!!
I think they would be cute together but then that's just me! :yes: He must REALLY like her if he was to come on her season.... seeing hearts
Maybe he will just be there to give her advice.......... Stay tuned. Hugesmile
When RS was talking before about this big thing you could tell it was not about someone he likes so I thought it could be Nick.

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal