SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:58 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope it's Vancouver. I love both Vancouver and Chicago. Wouldn't it be cool if Nick is f1, it's parallel to Jiilian's story: girl from Vancouver falls in love with a Chicago guy. Hope this time it has a better ending.

Yes, Van is my top pick.  It would bring the Vialls into Kaitlyn's current life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:24 am

nutty1 wrote:My guess is either F1 or F2/F3 and gets the "look at this great guy looking for love and gets heartbroken twice" edit and will be the next Bachelor.

Sure works for me thumbsup

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:42 am

it nice the fam gets a mini-vacation by going elsewhere --at least they get that out of it which is awesome - if they go to vancouver maria theresa gets visitors and maybe they'll even stay longer after HTDs are over...I actually think vancouver is very plausible cos we had that kaitlyn sighting there

i do think there will be less ppl maybe specific siblings - bella, maria theresa, mom, dad, one or two of the bros...older sibling who;s married...maybe younger sibling who's in a serious relationship... as horrible as it sounds i imagine them creating "characters" out of all the siblings but also based on the siblings availability tho 2 days off would be doable for most IMO...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:36 am

nutty1 wrote:My guess is either F1 or F2/F3 and gets the "look at this great guy looking for love and gets heartbroken twice" edit and will be the next Bachelor.

I do not want him to be F2/F3. hissyfit hissyfit hissyfit
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 am

Rolly wrote:

I agree F1 or nothing do not want him as the next Bach and do not think it is even being considered. Unless you have followed him since the show ended you really do not know what a great guy he really is.

FYI : Rolly I promise I am not stalking you just looks like we agree on several post and contestants lolpanda
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:14 am

sosleepy wrote:Based on timelines for filming, I'm strongly guessing Nick is actually in the top 3 this week with the "twist" being FDs already happened and now she is meeting only 3 families on location.  I just can't see him making it this far and not being F1. She would have let him go weeks ago if she had some other dude in her sights, right? I don't think I can handle seeing him crushed two summers in a row.  He's F1. That's why he is looking forward to this summer- lots of sequestered time incognito with his girl, and later on his redemption. ;)

I definitely like the above version and do think it is very possible. I just have to keep the *other* possibilities in play as well to keep my feet firmly on the ground. In my mind, if she had a definitive for sure F1 other than Nick by now I don't believe she would keep him on because I really don't see K leading him on so I think at the very least he is still in a strong running to be F1. At this point in filming whether F4 or F3 for HTD, it is already past the point of not being heartbreak 2.0 if he doesn't get the girl but he must being feel strong enough for K to go ahead and further risk it. hoping for the best! Praying
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:21 am

whit90 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I agree F1 or nothing do not want him as the next Bach and do not think it is even being considered. Unless you have followed him since the show ended you really do not know what a great guy he really is.

FYI : Rolly I promise I am not stalking you just looks like we agree on several post and contestants lolpanda

I will join in on the hissyfit if he is F2-F4 again. Got to love the guy for going for it despite such a huge risk of history repeating itself but also kind of want to smack him (in a friendly way) for putting us on this roller coaster again laugh out loud. As far as Bachelor status, while I prefer him not be, depending on how they edit him this time around, he may become a viable candidate for Bachelor though I am not sure he would take it. I really hope he gets F1 and then one of the other guys from this season are chosen as Bachelor. Hoping they won't make the vote for a Bachelor/Bachelorette a pattern for future seasons now....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 am

I wonder if both of them having been contestants and being hurt as F2 and F3 on this show makes them renegades or risk averse or play with the rules types... I can't see nick NOT breaking the rules for love  giggling but I'm not sure how I see K behaving she prolly has a lot more producers in her ear + obligations etc. I think the way it goes is -- if they like you (like sean?) they let you bend the rules quite a bit... It will be very interesting to see two cast offs but this time one returning! we've never seen that dynamic before this late in the show

I could see K wanting to really get to know the guys to allow for the physical chemistry/emotional and mental chemistry + the intimacy to grow ...more than anything what I've realized from the pre-show sleuthing is that the time is extremely short and the getting to know process is very real for the leads ...many cast off say they barely knew the lead...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:53 am

emusha wrote:I wonder if both of them having been contestants and being hurt as F2 and F3 on this show makes them renegades or risk averse or play with the rules types... I can't see nick NOT breaking the rules for love  giggling but I'm not sure how I see K behaving she prolly has a lot more producers in her ear + obligations etc. I think the way it goes is -- if they like you (like sean?) they let you bend the rules quite a bit... It will be very interesting to see two cast offs but this time one returning! we've never seen that dynamic before this late in the show

I could see K wanting to really get to know the guys to allow for the physical chemistry/emotional and mental chemistry + the intimacy to grow ...more than anything what I've realized from the pre-show sleuthing is that the time is extremely short and the getting to know process is very real for the leads ...many cast off say they barely knew the lead...

Risk adverse - thought-provoking. I imagine her having moved to Germany for her man then finding out he wasn't at the same commitment or emotional place as she was could make her adverse to risk. This, to me, would have had a much stronger impact on her than anything that happened on the show last season.

To your point about contestants barely knowing each other, Kaitlyn had one 1-1 and then went to her HTD. Yes, she got the epi 7 GD rose but we really weren't shown her having any extended time with him - just a short convo and giving her the rose. And yes, there would have been time during other GDs. There may have been a reason for us not seeing any interaction between Chris and any of her parents. 
I sense that Chris was just her rebound guy and her "love in the bubble". His rejection might have made her less fearful (she held herself strongly at WTA) and over trying to measure whether someone is in the same place... the idea of hesitancy and planting doubt in one's own mind. Perhaps she learned to just go for it, like her monkey analogy, and see if that makes a difference. Sometimes a rebound is what's need to overcome the first hurdle of getting back into the love arena. That first kiss with someone new after having your heartbroken by another is always very difficult. 

I can see her being sensitive and empathetic and because of that I think there might be only 2 guys at the time CH might decide to have an intern write a FD card. At that point, she might reject one of them. Ali and Des opted for only 1 guy near the end.  Kaitlyn may do the same because she doesn't want to be like the guy she left behind in Germany, half-a** committed.

As for Nick, he made it clear he is there for Kaitlyn and I believe he will give it his all - emotionally and physically - every step of the way if he is falling in love with her and if she is encouraging him.  I don't think he cares that it is a tv show (he said as much in post-show interviews last time), he will follow his instincts and feelings so she can decide if he is right for her. By returning to the show, he would have known that her choice would be between their relationship and that of other guys.  His choice is whether to stay or go. Is their relationship the one he wants to devote a lifetime to.

IMO, he'll keep it real and not be afraid to show his flaws because she has to know all of him or as much as possible in the time given. If they choose each other in the end, they can start their "honeymoon period" at that time instead of what sometimes happens, the lead and F1 realizing they are strangers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:01 am

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:I wonder if both of them having been contestants and being hurt as F2 and F3 on this show makes them renegades or risk averse or play with the rules types... I can't see nick NOT breaking the rules for love  giggling but I'm not sure how I see K behaving she prolly has a lot more producers in her ear + obligations etc. I think the way it goes is -- if they like you (like sean?) they let you bend the rules quite a bit... It will be very interesting to see two cast offs but this time one returning! we've never seen that dynamic before this late in the show

Risk adverse - thought-provoking. I imagine her having moved to Germany for her man then finding out he wasn't at the same commitment or emotional place as she was could make her adverse to risk. This, to me, would have had a much stronger impact on her than anything that happened on the show last season.

To your point about contestants barely knowing each other, Kaitlyn had one 1-1 and then went to her HTD. Yes, she got the epi 7 GD rose but we really weren't shown her having any extended time with him - just a short convo and giving her the rose. And yes, there would have been time during other GDs. There may have been a reason for us not seeing any interaction between Chris and any of her parents. 
I sense that Chris was just her rebound guy and her "love in the bubble". His rejection might have made her less fearful (she held herself strongly at WTA) and over trying to measure whether someone is in the same place... the idea of hesitancy and planting doubt in one's own mind. Perhaps she learned to just go for it, like her monkey analogy, and see if that makes a difference. Sometimes a rebound is what's need to overcome the first hurdle of getting back into the love arena. That first kiss with someone new after having your heartbroken by another is always very difficult. 

I can see her being sensitive and empathetic and because of that I think there might be only 2 guys at the time CH might decide to have an intern write a FD card. At that point, she might reject one of them. Ali and Des opted for only 1 guy near the end.  Kaitlyn may do the same because she doesn't want to be like the guy she left behind in Germany, half-a** committed.

As for Nick, he made it clear he is there for Kaitlyn and I believe he will give it his all - emotionally and physically - every step of the way if he is falling in love with her and if she is encouraging him.  I don't think he cares that it is a tv show (he said as much in post-show interviews last time), he will follow his instincts and feelings so she can decide if he is right for her. By returning to the show, he would have known that her choice would be between their relationship and that of other guys.  His choice is whether to stay or go. Is their relationship the one he wants to devote a lifetime to.

IMO, he'll keep it real and not be afraid to show his flaws because she has to know all of him or as much as possible in the time given. If they choose each other in the end, they can start their "honeymoon period" at that time instead of what sometimes happens, the lead and F1 realizing they are strangers.

Beautifully Written NR :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:10 am

great post NR -- I also think Nick's biggest focus last season was making sure he was falling in love with andi for real and not the idea of an imaginary person ...he invested a lot, it seemed, to get to know andi truly. I don't know if she did the same ...he made an effort to keep it as real as he can...I hope K is gonna stay grounded and open/not scared...to let them really connect and continue to build on their connection in a real way
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:11 am

Hometown today in Chicago or Milwaukee?!?!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal