SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:13 pm

emusha wrote:NR the feeling is very mutual I love reading your insights and findings!!Hugesmile

Also others on this board who have intruiging perspectives -- it's so fun that this show is like a personality/relationship show in a way that we can explore and discuss aspects of relationships and personalities...

I soo agree that "the nick show" was an epic in some ways  giggling  -- he fell so hard for the girl but so much of the show was simply him and the tragedy up till the very end -- his personality brings sooo much to what we watch. I actually think Andi was way too closed off to really take advantage of the relationship nick was offering... she just received and lavished in the love he was pouring over her and kept prodding him to give more and more... I can't imagine how it would be for N with someone who reciprocates or who themselves let their guard down and truly connect with him...

I also wonder if K has watched or will watch N last season to see the way he romances a woman!  :fanningfan  She watched JPG's season according to her twitter and while she was in Germany for part of the time I imagine she must have watched part of the show to learn about CS. whichever part she watches -- Nick would have been totally all over last season i.e. she'd learn about him. I'm looking forward to finding out how she'd see him and react to him...I almost think that Kaitlyn would be a bit intimidated or anxious - she said her worst date fear is the two not feeling the same... If she likes him I could see her be anxious -- but I also hope she's not too intimidated and nervous around him to let her true self shine through...if she doesn't like him so much then I see her being anxious to figure out whether she should keep him or have him go...

I can see them initially being nervous with each other. 
He because his interest in her had to be quite strong to have taken this risk and he was likely hoping the desired attributes he saw on screen would translate in real life. They must have because he stayed. The next step would then be to be vulnerable inorder for them to determine if they are mutually compatible. I think this is an exciting prospect to him.
She because, if she watched some/all of his TV time, she would recognize he is intense & passionate and naturally communicates ... the wordsmith she says she favors.  If this kind of guy is a first for her it will be nerves&butterflies for the first while as she determines if what she thought she always wanted is what she wants in reality. 

I think the physical attraction would have had to have been there at the onset for him to request to date and her to say yes despite her having several other guys in the dating pool. If either felt the friend vibe they could have just agreed to looking forward to chatting at future Bach Nation events. Nick coming in with Sharleen to view a GD event, like other former contestants, would have been a smooth exit if platonic was the outcome.  The audience would have been none the wiser. Nick & Kaitlyn met backstage at the event venue in the afternoon which I think was when some little spark must have flared which then led to 2nd meeting that night on the pier.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Sue bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:35 pm

shared this in the andi thread but also very relevant to nick ...
woah! I always said that andi needed to have had some serious experience to appreciate all that nick brought to her and her answer about the kind of guy she now wants seems to indicate she might have totally looked back and seen the value of nick's love and appreciation for her!!

"a guy who loves me for me - and accepts me and wants a girl who is strong and courageous and says this is me ...not take it or leave it but appreciates me for who i am. someone who's very family oriented someone who's respectful and loves me for me"
https://youtu.be/C6Qcn7jfn5k
min 2:00

She's said over and over how much nick sees her all the way into her soul...I think she has much more of an appreciation for that now than before her relationship with Josh didn't work...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:16 am

Unfortunately she could also be making a dig at Josh.  Some have speculated that has been happening on&off since the break up. Hopefully it is growth as you say.

Nick does have a message about this;

http://www.bustle.com/articles/57664-nick-viall-talks-andi-dorfmans-breakup-tells-us-whether-theres-a-chance-theyll-rekindle-their

I think the great thing about being the Bette is that you get to choose from 25 specific guys but that ends when show is done.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:30 am

notarose wrote:Unfortunately she could also be making a dig at Josh.  Some have speculated that has been happening on&off since the break up. Hopefully it is growth as you say.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/57664-nick-viall-talks-andi-dorfmans-breakup-tells-us-whether-theres-a-chance-theyll-rekindle-their

I think the great thing about being the Bette is that you get to choose from 25 guys but that ends when filming is done.

Thanks for the link NR. So this interview was done after Chris S season aired, right? Sorry didn't watch Chris's season.

I did notice this from the article though, this is Nick talking.

He does say, though, that he could turn up at other Bachelor events: ”You never know. I certainly keep in touch with the show and am still close with many of the producers. Just really depends on timing.”

I find this kind of interesting. Would he have known that Kaitlyn maybe the ette at this point?? Maybe the timing is if Kaitlyn IS the ette????

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 64 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:36 am

hahaha NR I absolutely think she's making a dig at JOSH -- I will never forget when Andi said that she's the most skilled at "mind games" -- she's still pretty immature IMHO and would go for that...

I do also think though that at some level the words she was using and how she was describing nick's relationship -- I see her acknowledging somewhere deep within her that nick gave her all that Josh couldn't which is the full appreciation of her full self.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:44 am

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:Unfortunately she could also be making a dig at Josh.  Some have speculated that has been happening on&off since the break up. Hopefully it is growth as you say.

I think the great thing about being the Bette is that you get to choose from 25 guys but that ends when filming is done.

Thanks for the link NR.  So this interview was done after Chris S season aired, right?  Sorry didn't watch Chris's season.

I did notice this from the article though, this is Nick talking.

He does say, though, that he could turn up at other Bachelor events: ”You never know. I certainly keep in touch with the show and am still close with many of the producers. Just really depends on timing.”

I find this kind of interesting.  Would he have known that Kaitlyn maybe the ette at this point??   Maybe the timing is if Kaitlyn IS the ette???
On Nick's IG he has pics socializing with producers Elan, Megan, and Lindsey and they with him on their IG.  
My speculation is that they told him about Kaitlyn based on casting, thought he may be interested in her based on what they know about him and her.  Seems they were correct based on this theory. He spent time with all of them as the airing of Bach was in its last month or so. i do still think he would have preferred she not want the Bette job but his show of support actually sent a message to her that he would be the kind of partner that supports his girl's dreams.  
Timing is right (he is not heartbroken; enjoys dating again), girl is right to pursue. 
BIP with Kaitlyn would have been less complicated since Marcus certainly used all the time he needed with Lacey.  Regardless, Nick wants to get to know this girl and I think his producer friends just verified for him that she is the real deal.
Let's face it, BIP is all about potential matches of former contestants, Bette/Bach is about casting potential matches.  Nick is a potential match for Kaitlyn and vice versa so makes sense to me.

Go team cheerleader

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:52 am

emusha wrote:hahaha NR I absolutely think she's making a dig at JOSH -- I will never forget when Andi said that she's the most skilled at "mind games" -- she's still pretty immature IMHO and would go for that...

I do also think though that at some level the words she was using and how she was describing nick's relationship -- I see her acknowledging somewhere deep within her that nick gave her all that Josh couldn't which is the full appreciation of her full self.

I'm so over Andi. LOL

My dream girl for Nick is someone who can articulate what she can give of herself to him.  He doesn't need to hear it or maybe doesn't even think in terms of someone nurturing him but I think he's worth it.  They could take turns giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:46 am

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:hahaha NR I absolutely think she's making a dig at JOSH -- I will never forget when Andi said that she's the most skilled at "mind games" -- she's still pretty immature IMHO and would go for that...

I'm so over Andi. LOL

My dream girl for Nick is someone who can articulate what she can give of herself to him.  He doesn't need to hear it or maybe doesn't even think in terms of someone nurturing him but I think he's worth it.  They could take turns giggling

I think he needs someone who is articulate, smart, caring, strong and yet has a soft/tender side, and above all, someone who can challenge him and make him laugh. If they have the chemistry, they could be amazing together. I am so looking forward to this season...because of Kailtyn...and because of Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:01 am

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:

I'm so over Andi. LOL

I think he needs someone who is articulate, smart, caring, strong and yet has a soft/tender side, and above all, someone who can challenge him and make him laugh. If they have the chemistry, they could be amazing together. I am so looking forward to this season...because of Kailtyn...and because of Nick.

cheerleader

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:44 am

ITA with this emusha.
A similar shout out to Nick IMHO, when she said to CH in January that she finally understood what it was like to have her heart broken.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Nick tweeted:
·   36m  36 minutes ago  

Everything is...
A picture like the Hugs one but saying  COOL!!

Maybe someone can bring it over here, please. I see Monica posted it in the contestant thread.

Last edited by Brill on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 64 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal