SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 pm

I loved Bella (who wouldn't) but I do hope if Nick has HTD in WI, that there will be extra sensitivity to the fact that she is still a child. Still kind of haunted by what it must have felt like for her to meet and interact with Andi, only to have her big bro's heart broken.

And Mama Viall needs to put away the precious keepsakes of mementos made by her children before production a\k\a bulls in a china shop arrive.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:26 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I loved Bella (who wouldn't) but I do hope if Nick has HTD in WI, that there will be extra sensitivity to the fact that she is still a child. Still kind of haunted by what it must have felt like for her to meet and interact with Andi, only to have her big bro's heart broken.

And Mama Viall needs to put away the precious keepsakes of mementos made by her children before production a\k\a bulls in a china shop arrive.

Hide the valuables laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ on a Wisconsin radio station they mentioned that their source said film crews would be going Winconsin to film Nicks family in a couple weeks, that was when Nick first joined so I suspected they had already been making arrangements for a potential home town

If anyone is interested in listening, here's a link from that radio station where they discuss this.

http://media.991themix.com/a/103668433/breaking-bachelor-news.htm?q=nick+viall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:22 pm

^^ thank you Bluwavz!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 pm

What a lovely piece of writing 

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/184915/andi_dorfmans_ex_is_competing

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Aagghhh!  I looked at the pic too quickly, zoomed in on Nick, and for a split second, thought the Stir somehow got a pic from this season.  Then I realized it was from Andi's season. hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:59 pm

notarose wrote:What a lovely piece of writing 

:yes: definitely a Nick fan... we'll take it!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:05 am

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:What a lovely piece of writing 

:yes: definitely a Nick fan... we'll take it!!  yes

I am wondering where the "advising" information she mentions comes from........... I don't recall RS mentioning Sharleen/Nick advising but merely just audience members. Is she just assuming?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:05 am

A HTD in Wisconsin?  Anyone know where exactly?  I live in the "Cheesehead" state!   LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 62 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:08 am

Mommyof1 wrote:A HTD in Wisconsin?  Anyone know where exactly?...
Nick's parents live in Waukesha. That's where the evening portion of the date was during Andi's season. The daytime portion of the date was filmed in Milwaukee.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:11 am

I put this over in the Nick contestant thread but thought it can go over here as well.

I saw this article and here is the link.  Don't remember RS saying Nick is one to watch though. no idea  

http://l.inq.cm/2024273/who-is-nick-viall-of-abcs-the-bachelorette-2015-season/

"Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate that Nick definitely is one to keep an eye on in this spring season. Could Nick Viall score Kaitlyn Bristowe’s final rose?"

I know I for one would sure like to see Nick be Kaitlyn's F1. beatingheart  Hugesmile

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:43 am

hey yall brill's link reminded me of these indepth interviews with nick... some great stuff

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-the-bachelorette-couple-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-had-one-thing-i-couldnt-match-16579.php

what he wants in a relationship -- def that can help him grow and he do the same for them + reciprocity
Watching it back, we connected on every level: physically, emotionally, mentally. To me, the intensity and the passion, things like that, to me, that's the foundation of a relationship that I've always wanted. I think that's why I expressed that to her.

Kind of like I said in my bio, I think something along the lines -- and I said this to Andi, and this is where our connection really started and took off -- is that I've always been attracted to someone who is very confident and sure of themselves and has opinions.

But more than anything, I want to find that person who, we have that connection, and more than anything, we bring out the best in each other. I think every couple, you know, you get to know someone and whether in good times or bad, sometimes you critique each other.

And sometimes that can come from a place of resentment or anger or frustration, but I hoped to find it in someone where any feedback or anything they say to me like, "Hey babe. You can do better."

I want someone to bring out the best in me and I want to be with someone I bring out the best in. I do want that. I see that in my parents and that partnership that they have, and I think it's an incredible connection. I very much, at the time, thought I had that with Andi. So, I hope to find that again and hope to find that with someone who feels the same way about me.

also really interesting that nick saw his relationship with andi just like we saw it...

With that being said, watching it back, I remembered our relationship and how it was, and I felt like watching it back, that's how I remembered it. It was just two very different relationships and she just chose one that she thought was best suited for her.

it is still soooo fascinating to me how he simply didn't care about how he was portrayed. he really seemed focused on the fact that he was in love and that was the WHOLE experience for him - not the friendships not the tv portrayal. and afterwards he just took it as par for the course and didn't dwell *at all* on it even when his family seems extremely torn up by his negative depiction on the show. maybe he was prepared cos of the contracts they made them sign where it's obviously stated that the level of effect the show could have on their reputation....but even still -- it shows how clearly nick isn't concerned about his public persona and that makes me feel confident he'll do just fine whatever happens during this season

You know, I think as you guys know, they film so much, and given time constraints, they're only able to air such a little bit about it.  And like I said before, you know, if there's one thing I wish they could've shown more of, it's some of the friendships with some of the guys -- and clearly the ones that I had.

I was very confident; She made me feel very confident. I had a lot of insecurities too that, you know, they may not have had an opportunity to show for whatever reason why.

I said it wasn't like that I was trying to make, I don't know. I was hopeful -- I wanted to make friends, but once I started having incredibly real feelings for Andi, I didn't want to -- at that point, when she asked me to do things like take the initiative and trust and put myself out there, I very much listened to her.

And there's a reason why she repeated over and over that she feels like she knows me, because I tried to listen to her, you know? I tried to understand her, and that was my focus.
I don't take any of that personally, like you know, guys were upset at times with me and that was shown.

I don't regret, in that moment, following my heart and being very focused on a person I was falling in love with.

I was not just focused on trying to build relationships with the guys in the house, who were dating [Andi] at the same time. I thought, "If there are any friendships that are going to blossom into some real genuine friendships, it would happen outside of that." And thankfully, it has. So, no, certainly no regrets about that.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-id-like-wish-the-bachelorette-couple-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-best-but-im-still-hurt-16573.php

I think this is helpful info for us:  
I, you know, as we kind of talked about last night -- [Chris Harrison] and I -- I reached out to Harrison through my contacts. I mean, I don't have his phone number, but I just wanted to talk to him. And I knew the rules in terms of, I was going to have to wait until AFR, and I truly wanted to respect the process, so I didn't make any attempt to reach out to her directly.

interesting intel imo cos what it seems to say is that ( due to the plane vid but maybe also the producers warned him cos of that breach of his contract that they'd come after him if he did something else) nick has been extra careful about following the term of the show he agreed to...I wouldn't be surprised if they scared him that they'd sue him if he doesn't adhere to rules -- remocked said that the fam wouldn't discuss the show with even ppl related to them and i think that's a big indicator for how he/they might deal with the show this season...my guess is they/he'd rather opt to be tight lipped rather than tell his family overtly and take the risk. I see him being more cryptic than ever before this season JMHO (cryptic or coded tweets don't seem out of that realm tho i don't really take any of his social media as sleuthing info)

a clue as to how he might approach the show this time round -- KEEP IT REAL and what he's looking for -- i think his time with andi made him realize that multidimensional love is what he wants and that he CAN find it which is what i think he wanted to thank her for

I just tried to be very realistic about it. I know it's a very extraordinary situation and, in many ways, the whole process is an unrealistic way of finding love.
I developed these incredibly real feelings for her. And everything I did was about trying to make that experience as real as possible whether it was me giving her flowers or, you know, not waiting for one of the other guys to grab her and kiss her and tell her how much they missed her just because I had a rose on my chest.

To me, it was all very real to me, and so, I very much fell in love with her and it was an incredible connection. And I very much meant what I said last night. I wanted to thank her for -- even though it didn't work out -- that the ability to find that type of love.

interesting to realize his post bette perspective about the show
So for me to say that I didn't believe in the process would not be true, because my feelings for her were incredibly real. I tried throughout the entire process to be very honest with myself, and I was very aware of the possibility of falling in love with the idea of someone given [how] extraordinary the situation [was] and the elaborate dates and things like that.

I had real feelings, and so to say that I don't think that would happen again, that wouldn't be true. Because I think if you're honest with yourself, and you meet the right person, I think you could find love anywhere.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-interview-i-only-revealed-i-had-sex-with-the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-because-she-was-so-cold-16568.php
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal