SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:57 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick was supporting Ashley I too.

Maybe he's there for Ashley I. and not Kaitlyn giggling

:stirthepot
I found Ashley I hilarious on the show - very dry sense of humor and great comedic timing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:15 pm

^^i love that Nicky poo give us something to get busy worrying over him :cutesmile!:

i trust his judgement to pick his lover for life.. All 3 billion+ women in the world is fine with me , except one: a diva-wannabe-designer uncompassionate newbie NewYorker . Just simply NOOO !!!! :Bendog

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Well Nick did say he likes people who are part a-holes. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 pm

mindless wrote:Well Nick did say he likes people who are part a-holes. giggling

cantstopl
Yep, I think "sweet" is not on his list.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:36 pm

notarose wrote:
mindless wrote:Well Nick did say he likes people who are part a-holes. giggling

cantstopl
Yep, I think "sweet" is not on his list.

but self-absorbed and stand-o-fish no need to be on his list either. JMO hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:46 pm

is anyone else thinking Nick and Ashley I (im ruling out Sharleen since she is a NYer and engaged laugh out loud) in the audience possibly as the 'opening act' (i dunno the correct term laugh out loud)  for next BIP gig?. i can recall Brooks and Jackie were in the audience -forgot the spesific: maybe MeAndI's ATFR?- right before they casted in BIP.
Just sayin. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Lets not forget, the title of this thread was changed some weeks ago because the awesome sleuthers on this forum just knew he was up to something that had to do with Kaitlyn's season!

clapping!  clapping!  clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 am

everybody should check out Nick's sighting that Julychild posted:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2846p420-the-bachelorette-season-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-tweets-ig-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

let the speculation continues!!and whads up with the messy hair ? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:10 am

Even if he was there for a cameo... I mean, it's close enough for me!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:02 am

eirekay wrote:
mindless wrote:How odd. Usually they have friends of the lead in the audience. Have they even met in person? Has Sharleen met Kaitlyn?

Suddenly Nick's visiting NYC often and Andi's now living there and the show's filming there... scratch

I don't see anything with Andi EVER happening ~ Nick was pretty stung on AFTR.  It would be hard to ever look past her lack of compassion given how compassionate Nick appears to be as a person.

There is that, but, let's not forget that she doesn't make him laugh! I think he is well aware he dodged a bullet with that one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:13 am

california90 wrote:Even if he was there for a cameo... I mean, it's close enough for me!!

yes..but isn't it weird that he got to see Kaitlyn with her guys on a date?. giggling i thought he had/has a huge crush on her?....scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:47 am

Often the show brings back cast even for "advice". giggling
So maybe that is what the 3(Sharleen, Nick and Ashley) are going to be there for--advice and meeting some of the guys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal