SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by mindless Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:10 pm

Well clearly he wasn't too traumatized, since he decided to go back. I'm all for it! At least I know there's one interesting guy in the mix, since you never know before the season airs how the others will turn out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 57 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:43 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ interesting... Nicks picture has a GPS location in Chicago... Not sure if u can change it to where you want on IG? Is he back home

i believe Julychild once mentioned the Geotag on IG actually can be set to whereever you like Smiley. IIRC.

that said, it seems Elan or his intern still managing Nick's SMs, esp with the last favorited Andi's tweet . giggling

Great sleuthing, everyone! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ interesting... Nicks picture has a GPS location in Chicago... Not sure if u can change it to where you want on IG? Is he back home

i believe Julychild once mentioned the Geotag on IG actually can be set to whereever you like Smiley. IIRC.

that said, it seems Elan or his intern still managing Nick's SMs, esp with the last favorited Andi's tweet . giggling

Great sleuthing, everyone! yes

I call shenanigans on  any pic especially labeled as a specific location from Nick or "Nick." giggling He does have a history of disguising his locations after all. :yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Here's hoping Kaitlyn really really likes our boy enough to visit his hometown

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Well RS column came out. No info on Nick because we haven't found it for him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Well RS column came out. No info on Nick because we haven't found it for him.

I think the RC should be tonight (soon) in Ireland so maybe tomorrow will be when there are hints of if Nick made F4 or not. The last update RS did on Nick was last Tuesday after he was seen on 1/1 the day before so until this RC happens there is probably nothing more to know
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:45 pm

notarose wrote:Here's hoping Kaitlyn really really likes our boy enough to visit his hometown

Fingers and toes crossed for Kanick!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:46 pm

^^ Amen Sistas Praying
Kinda hoping we'll get to see his 'palace' in Chi-Town. Maybe They could bring mom and pop's Viall, or better , the entire Viall clan to be there giggling. Des's HTD on Sean's was like this. So, its not something unusual. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^^ Amen Sistas Praying
Kinda hoping we'll get to see his 'palace' in Chi-Town. Maybe They could bring mom and pop's Viall, or better , the entire Viall clan to be there giggling. Des's HTD on Sean's was like this. So, its not something unusual. Smiley

I agree. If he gets a HTD I kind of hope it is in Chicago to give a new look into his life. Have the whole family jump on the train down from Milwakee
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:17 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I agree. If he gets a HTD I kind of hope it is in Chicago to give a new look into his life. Have the whole family jump on the train down from Milwakee

IKR?? IIRC Brill once pointed out if K ends up with N.. that would translates to: Both Canadian Ettes pick Chi guys as their F1s. (Jilly-Ed previously) giggling . More likely just as Jilly,no problemo for K to move to Chicago. If there is any truth to this speculation, Nick touring his life on HTD would make total sense Smiley. JMO.

of course in my world before all that happens i have started to imagining how romantic and endearing the proposal will be blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 57 2498057887 Embarressed!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

IKR?? IIRC Brill once pointed out if K ends up with N.. that would translates to: Both Canadian Ettes pick Chi guys as their F1s. (Jilly-Ed previously) giggling . More likely just as Jilly,no problemo for K to move to Chicago. If there is any truth to this speculation, Nick touring his life on HTD would make total sense Smiley. JMO. handwave

To the bolded: :yes:. Symbolically it would show Kaitlyn that their family life would be in Chi (home) while still having their respective parents homes as an extension of their couple life.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:21 pm

If I remember correctly Mary Delgado brought Bob Guiney (season 4) and Byron Velvick (season 6) to the same location for the HTD's. IMO Nick and Kaitlyn will go to WI so his parents and siblings won't have to travel to Chicago.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal