SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't follow him but I obviously check his SM giggling
He hasn't followed anyone new on Twitter or IG, hasn't replied to comments on his own IG pics, hasn't faved anything on Twitter. 

Likes on IG - I don't know.  Someone who does follow him will have to answer. 
Facebook - it's basically been inactive forever with high privacy settings.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 pm

^ Thanks for that info NR. Makes me think that if it is not someone else using his Twitter by directly logging into his account then they could have an app/plugin -- one doesn't need to be logged into one's account to do this (it is set up automatically to post on one's behalf). Now comments, follows, favorites and whatnot one needs to be on the account. That Nick hasn't done much of that in the past week is interesting. I will be shocked if he is not F1 or at least F4. If he is F1 this is going to be an amazing season! Guys dropping left and right and there is Nick just chasing the girl he wants. So cute! Hope that is what happens Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Thanks for that info NR. Makes me think that if it is not someone else using his Twitter by directly logging into his account then they could have an app/plugin -- one doesn't need to be logged into one's account to do this (it is set up automatically to post on one's behalf). Now comments, follows, favorites and whatnot one needs to be on the account. That Nick hasn't done much of that in the past week is interesting. I will be shocked if he is not F1 or at least F4. If he is F1 this is going to be an amazing season! Guys dropping left and right and there is Nick just chasing the girl he wants. So cute! Hope that is what happens Praying

Now that WOULD BE ideal! LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 53 1710264613
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:30 am

I wish I could go back and do some things differently....but no regrets about putting myself out there.....

This interview takes a whole new meaning now.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/224602/does-nick-viall-regret-going-on-the-bachelorette
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:41 am

Beagle wrote:I wish I could go back and do some things differently....but no regrets about putting myself out there.....

This interview takes a whole new meaning now.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/224602/does-nick-viall-regret-going-on-the-bachelorette
awwww Thanks for posting this yes

Nick going back on the show really shows how much he must have liked Kaitlyn to put himself on the line again.  :nervous :nervous

I really hope it works out this time for him. He deserves someone who will lay it all on the line for him just like he will!  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:44 am

^ Adding to Beagle's vid post above, here is the only interview I'm aware of where he reveals he was encouraged by family & friends to go on A's season.  Quite different from Kaitlyn's season which is all his initiative. 

http://ktla.com/2014/07/30/nick-viall-reveals-if-he-regrets-asking-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-about-their-intimate-life-on-national-tv/

AllAboutLove Smiley yes, he does deserve exactly that Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:07 am

I so hope Kaitlyn falls deep for him. How can she resist if he's that open with her. His smarts and his quirkiness and his romanticism...... :cutiepie
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:11 am

Beagle wrote: I so hope Kaitlyn falls deep for him. How can she resist if he's that open with her. His smarts and his quirkiness and his romanticism...... :cutiepie
:yes: How could Kaitlyn resist? He is such a great catch. Hoping it turns out for the best for Nick.:rosiecolored  

Just looking at your avi pic right now Beagle gives me lots of hope that Nick won't be stressed about this finale.  giggling  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:45 am

Beagle wrote: I so hope Kaitlyn falls deep for him. How can she resist if he's that open with her. His smarts and his quirkiness and his romanticism...... :cutiepie

I would take his wittiness, goofiness, intelligence, romantic gestures over any superficial "model" type good looks. Like if he had come to me epi 4 of my Bachelorette season, I'd be like, yo Britt, they are all yours and would be gone with him before Fleiss could proclaim "Kaboom!"
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:09 am

I hope they don't make him seem "desparate" on this season cos more than anything the interviews^^ show he really was not he simply fell for the girl. he's had quite a bit of attention in the real world from girls too after andi's season

and however the edit ends up he barely even took note of how people think of him or how they comment about him as long as he's true to himself... so i know he can take it and he'll be the same this round -- he'd much rather not take the risk to find out rather than risk and it not work out so he'll be totally fine -- i just don't want to see those interviews ^^ repeated if he's not F1 Upset

Last edited by emusha on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:45 am

I think that when Kaitlyn gives him the card for the fantasy suit, she should also give him a legally binding non-disclosure contract.

They could frame it and hang it at home when they are married and have lots of little babies.

giggling giggling giggling giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:18 pm

officeRules wrote:I think that when Kaitlyn gives him the card for the fantasy suit, she should also give him a legally binding non-disclosure contract.  

They could frame it and hang it at home when they are married and have lots of little babies.

giggling giggling giggling giggling

A hypothetical FS date for them in my mind has 3 scenarios:
1) Nick concerned about FS as if he does get asked by K to go with her to it, he may feel unsure/uptight since last time when it seemed to go so amazingly for him the rug was pulled right from under him. Kaitlyn feeding off that energy may be apprehensive that he may pull back because of it all.

2) similar to you description above, with their witty natures, they will make it lighthearted in an effort to combat any normal tension regarding it and will just enjoy their time there and what may occur behind closed doors giggling

3) a combo of 1 and 2 above.

In a perfect world number 2 would be my preference. I can settle for number 3 as long as number 1 gets out of the way first and then number 2 ends the night. Has it been determined what day the next RC is? If they started Ireland part 2 yesterday, that would be date 1, then date 2 today, then either group date(4 guys) tomorrow and RC Tuesday, or group date (3 guys) tomorrow, 1/1 Tuesday then RC Wednesday. Last year at F6 Bachelorette did the 2 IDs and 4 guy group date but then Bachelor this past season did 3 IDs and group date of 3 so who knows? I am sure there will be sightings of all 6 guys no matter what since all would be heading back for hometown dates no matter who is eliminated.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal