SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:25 pm

And who can forget Chris' l love crunch last year?? It seems like Nick got his sense of humor from dad and sensitivity from mom.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by officeRules Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:38 pm

notarose wrote:Just noticed Nick's dad Chris posted a tbt vid on twitter today. No, it's not "inconceivable" again giggling BUT it is "The Princess Bride"

:uptonogood  Swords

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Princess Bride FTW!

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 50 Tumblr_m0qnsyIoai1qgcra2o1_500_zps2a4708e4
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

I ate too many hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat

It's close to 2 am on Friday 4/10 in Dublin. Is RC on Thursday or Friday?
I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

RC should be done.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:53 pm

There's an app/twitter plugin that you can have with your Twitter account and you can create tweets and set a day and time in the future when they will be tweeted for you.

Unless Nick has a Twitter conversation or favorites someone else's Tweets, this is what could be happening here along with all the other reasons speculated.

Tweets could be set to be tweeted any time in the future for however long in the future and however many one wants. (Not sure about IG though).

Just some food for thought....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:59 pm

notarose wrote:Just noticed Nick's dad Chris posted a tbt vid on twitter today. No, it's not "inconceivable" again giggling BUT it is "The Princess Bride"

OMG, a sword duel! Maybe there really was one last night! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:04 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

Elan has been tweeting on his account several times the past couple hours so maybe he decided to throw one on his Nicklan account laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:08 pm

^ If Nick is not using his own Twitter and he is still on the show, it wouldn't be surprising for Elan to be tweeting for him. Similar time and all.. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ If Nick is not using his own Twitter and he is still on the show, it wouldn't be surprising for Elan to be tweeting for him. Similar time and all.. giggling

I think TPTB may want Nick's SM accounts active because at this point he is the most well known and fans are aware of his activity.  Also, if he were to leave, SM wouldn't be a helpful indicator since he has been active all along. 
And/or, this provides a opportunity for the franchise to observe and decide how to handle SM of participants in the future.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:14 pm

mindless wrote:

OMG, a sword duel! Maybe there really was one last night! giggling
Or Nick's dad read our posts last night and is giving us a shout out!  handwave

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ If Nick is not using his own Twitter and he is still on the show, it wouldn't be surprising for Elan to be tweeting for him. Similar time and all.. giggling

Yup, this is an ongoing discussion for the last several days.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal