SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:38 pm

Per RS Nick is still in Ireland: 

Now that filming has moved to Dublin, Ireland the question was brought up again, “Is Nick still there?” The answer?…
Yes, he is. Despite his Instagram post yesterday and despite his tweets this morning, I can assure you Nick is still on the show. Producers are obviously aware that Nick being on the show has been spoiled, so they’ve decided to have a little fun. They’re not fooling anyone, but they sure are getting people to talk, which is exactly what they want. I’m here to tell you Nick is still on the show and any social media activity from yesterday and today is just producers jerking with people. Either they had him purposely send out the Instagram and Twitter post, or they did it for him.
RS doesn't give any proof other than his "assurance" but this time I hope he is right.  Praying
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:17 pm

SueSt wrote:ok, gotcha.  although he did try and reach out to Andi via sm too...  the guy lives large - go big or go home.  totally love the grand gesture!  
oh really?? how did he reach out to andi and when?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:33 pm

emusha wrote:
SueSt wrote:ok, gotcha.  although he did try and reach out to Andi via sm too...  the guy lives large - go big or go home.  totally love the grand gesture!  

I was wondering the same thing too . question

Just very happy that Nick is still in Ireland and might get the girl that he wants. :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:51 pm

NickChicks! Go to Kaitlyn Media thread, starting page 15, this poster EVO saw Nick having 1 on 1 in Dublin.
It's never boring in Nick land cheerleader

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:17 pm

He did this again: 
Nick Viall ‏[ltr]@viallnicholas28[/ltr]  11m11 minutes ago
:/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:21 pm

^Great! What's that supposed to mean? He didn't get a rose on his 1-on -1 date, and perplexed? He's toying with us? Last time he posted :/ was March 15. What had happened then?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:35 pm

This is great news!!

Nick got a date in epi 6 Hugesmile

This increases his chances of a HTD right?

We are moving slowly to the F1 train :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 pm

sdmom wrote:^Great! What's that supposed to mean? He didn't get a rose on his 1-on -1 date, and perplexed? He's toying with us? Last time he posted :/ was March 15. What had happened then?

He probably just found out about Wisconsin laugh out loud. The person who says they think they saw Kanick on a 1/1 date said it was yesterday so doubt he would be just now " :/ " about that.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:41 pm

sdmom wrote:^Great! What's that supposed to mean? He didn't get a rose on his 1-on -1 date, and perplexed? He's toying with us? Last time he posted :/ was March 15. What had happened then?

Kaitlyn was chosen as the lead over Britt.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:57 pm

whit90 wrote:
emusha wrote:

I was wondering the same thing too .  question

Just very happy that Nick is still in Ireland and might get the girl that he wants. :cutesmile!:

There were a number of tweets Nick made when the show was running that were suggestive, particularly during the Venice, Belgium and FD episodes which referenced their (N&A) great connection.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:58 pm

http://www.allworkallplaypodcast.com/dylan-petitt/

good intel from dylan ---
3 days = 1 episode = 2 1-1 and 1 group date = 1 rose ceremony

he said that's the schedule very 3 days so they pack 60hrs of filming for each episode

wow he said they knew from the main producer that josh was going to win dylan, chris or brian was going to be TB!
says it's wayy harder now to find someone real to connect with and to date after the show -- he said it's really hard to distinguish between a fangirl and wanting to be part of the bach world vs. a genuine person looking to connect -- wouldn't be surprised if nick and others are drawn to ppl from the bachnation cos of this problem

he said something very perceptive -- you gotta be a bit older to find love on a show like bach/bachette etc. he said i'm too young to settle down with someone after hanging out with them for 4 weeks on a tv show <

Last edited by emusha on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:01 pm

^^ thanks for posting emusha! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal