SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ Yep chasing I agree.

The moment Kaitlyn brought him on the show Nick was guaranteed a spot in the F3 IMO, all because of what happened last season with Andi in the FS. The controversy surrounding Nick is mainly due to the FS episode you better believe TPTB are going to take advantage of that... I can see the promos now

(in a deep man voice) "He is the one that went there..." giggling

I won't lie, the thoughts have crossed my mind that Nick maybe  F3 no matter what just because of the drama it will provide TPTB. If he makes it to F2 again they are going to milk any insecurities regarding last season ending for Nick to the point the poor guy were be paranoid out of his mind. I can see Nick freaking out that it all might happen again and Kaitlyn freaking out that Nick is freaking out about history repeating that he may back away from her and both will be nervous wrecks during the FRC if it is him she were to choose both wondering if the other is going to bail. Of course TPTB in that scenario will be popping the champagne while both Kanick are  :crazed Crossing my fingers for them to have a strong connection, have K choose Nick and both make through the filming of this show and any drama thrown their way.

The scenario you propose makes a lot of sense, Monica... and if it comes to pass will be extremely authentic and romantic. Me likey!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:32 am

Sara, I hope you don't mind me moving a copy of your post to the fan thread.

blogger - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 45 11116783_635590656586578_112477209_n
 nick_viall28 Finally made my #Bitmoji 6min
http://websta.me/p/957944783327923369_28313266

:drama

The romantic in me feels that we are now witnessing an electronic version of Nick writing a love story.  The pages have begun. 
He's going 3 times as big this time 'round. Here's hoping its a never ending story. heartbeat

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:37 am

^^ :yes: And he's sending via sm, so he's probably letting his loved ones know (via 'code') he's all good!! Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:42 am

SueSt wrote:^^ :yes: And he's sending via sm, so he's probably letting his loved ones know (via 'code') he's all good!! Hugesmile

I meant like the storybook he gave A. but this time on SM... a grander gesture. It began publically with the tweet flirts and IG post of Kaitlyn. Now it is continuing.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:49 am

ok, gotcha. although he did try and reach out to Andi via sm too... the guy lives large - go big or go home. totally love the grand gesture!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 am

SueSt wrote:ok, gotcha.  although he did try and reach out to Andi via sm too...  the guy lives large - go big or go home.  totally love the grand gesture!  

:yes:  but this is bigger from the getgo.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:54 am

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:ok, gotcha.  although he did try and reach out to Andi via sm too...  the guy lives large - go big or go home.  totally love the grand gesture!  

but (maybe) that's because he's got his cell phone, right?  and why?  why is he allowed use of his cell this time... did he write it into his contract??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:00 pm

On Jillian's season, Ed was given use of his cell phone periodically to conduct work. I could see that with Nick, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:07 pm

I think he could very well be doing some work on the side remotely, since joining the show was a bit last minute. They also want people to think he's not on the show, so there's no need to stop occasional SM activity either. On the contrary it would seem really strange if he didn't post anything for weeks on end. Nick's also friends with Elan, so I think they're just having fun together by trying to mislead us. Not working. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:17 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

but (maybe) that's because he's got his cell phone, right?  and why?  why is he allowed use of his cell this time... did he write it into his contract??

No clue why he has access but it makes preshow sleuthing more fun.  Never a dull moment with Nick giggling.

As to being bigger from the getgo - in one of his post-ATFR interviews ( the one with a full news team) he said he was encouraged to go on A.'s season by family and friends.   This time it is purely on his own initiaive.  Last time he was sceptical of whether he would fall in love; this time he is hoping to.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:25 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

No clue why he has access but it makes preshow sleuthing more fun.  Never a dull moment with Nick giggling.

As to being bigger from the getgo - in one of his post-ATFR interviews ( the one with a full news team) he said he was encouraged to go on A.'s season by family and friends.   This time it is purely on his own initiaive.  Last time he was sceptical of whether he would fall in love; this time he is hoping to.

yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Apparently he is still in Dublin.

Edited, RS's site.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal