SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Hmmm...I guess I disagree. I don't think that Kaitlyn would have even asked him to stay, unless she knew he would be in the F4. By episode four, she should already have known if there were 4 other guys she was more interested in than Nick. Unless the producers made her keep him, I don't think that she would have pissed off and taken a chance that one of her original F4 guys would leave unless she REALLY liked Nick. I also don't know if I necessarily believe that Kaitlyn already knows who her F1 is either. I think that Nick is a front-runner, but I could also definitely believe that Kaitlyn developed serious feelings for other guys before Nick came on.

I also think that we ALWAYS predict that the recycled lead will do what's "right" and spare any unnecessary heartbreak because they've been through it themselves, and we're almost always wrong. The lead always messes up somehow, whether it's saying ILY to multiple people, leading non-F1 on more than required, getting physical with non-F1, etc. I think that the producers know that Nick wears his heart on his sleeve, and are going to try to do whatever they can to elicit a strong reaction from him. Which makes me think Kaitlyn is going to, at least, bring him to the FS date because that's what most people are going to wonder about. So, my personal prediction is that Nick is F3 or up. We'll see!

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:21 pm

I have no prediction of what the status of their relationship will end up being.   Smiley  In real time, it has only just begun. 

OMG Mura "come...come to Papa..."  lolpanda

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:24 pm

^^ Yep chasing I agree.

The moment Kaitlyn brought him on the show Nick was guaranteed a spot in the F3 IMO, all because of what happened last season with Andi in the FS. The controversy surrounding Nick is mainly due to the FS episode you better believe TPTB are going to take advantage of that... I can see the promos now

(in a deep man voice) "He is the one that went there..." giggling
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Hmmm...I guess I disagree. I don't think that Kaitlyn would have even asked him to stay, unless she knew he would be in the F4. By episode four, she should already have known if there were 4 other guys she was more interested in than Nick. Unless the producers made her keep him, I don't think that she would have pissed off and taken a chance that one of her original F4 guys would leave unless she REALLY liked Nick. I also  don't know if I necessarily believe that Kaitlyn already knows who her F1 is either. I think that Nick is a front-runner, but I could also definitely believe that Kaitlyn developed serious feelings for other guys before Nick came on.

I also think that we ALWAYS predict that the recycled lead will do what's "right" and spare any unnecessary heartbreak because they've been through it themselves, and we're almost always wrong. The lead always messes up somehow, whether it's saying ILY to multiple people, leading non-F1 on more than required, getting physical with non-F1, etc. I think that the producers know that Nick wears his heart on his sleeve, and are going to try to do whatever they can to elicit a strong reaction from him. Which makes me think Kaitlyn is going to, at least, bring him to the FS date because that's what most people are going to wonder about. So, my personal prediction is that Nick is F3 or up. We'll see!

Good post CP! Oh my..you got me anxious again! friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 44 3806527698 :nervous .

i see your point there. However, considering Nick came on episode 4 ,i really think while K had her eyes on her FIR guy (Shawn) she may/may not has developed any serious feeling with other guys. If she had a successful first date with a contender on epis 3 or 4, as past contestants did (Nick, Whitney) then maybe Nick got another serious competitor there aside from Shawn.

now we knew the good news is, if RS is to believe, K-N had their own 'mini' date where they had seen making out in NYC (may/may not air on the actual episode... friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 44 2292733854 ). At that point, i can imagine K already developed serious feelings for him as well, hence the kiss and her let him stay. Unless, she really is a 'kissing bandit' who love to kiss any man she just "met" (really? :uptonogood )
ITA on your last note: We'll see!!...:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ Yep chasing I agree.

The moment Kaitlyn brought him on the show Nick was guaranteed a spot in the F3 IMO, all because of what happened last season with Andi in the FS. The controversy surrounding Nick is mainly due to the FS episode you better believe TPTB are going to take advantage of that... I can see the promos now

I hope, if Nick does go on a FS date, that he looks deeply into her eyes while holding the FS card and says "Darling, I have one condition.  I can only guarantee self control if you wear the firecracker onsie."
She might reply "Well, that's not ideal" but that's pure speculation.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:36 pm

notarose wrote:

I hope, if Nick does go on a FS date, that he looks deeply into her eyes while holding the FS card and says "Darling, I have one condition.  I can only guarantee self control if you wear the firecracker onsie."
She might reply "Well, that's not ideal" but that's pure speculation.

thanks for a good laugh NR!! cantstopl ..and thanks for the K's Mom hilarious-self too rofl . Bring it ON!!  rotfl

PS : see?, i promptly get you humor, dear.....#weirdpeepsgeteachother j/k..  lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 pm

bestbud!  Mura  PINKHEART  My fav clip ever!
#weirdisthenewwonderful

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:48 pm

notarose wrote:bestbud!  Mura  PINKHEART  My fav clip ever!
#weirdisthenewwonderful

yes precious clip. bestbud!

after watching it for the first time, i remember thinking : Wow!! all Canadian women rocks...even the old ones giggling

btw love the hashtag...and..to get back to Nick track : still rooting for #TheF2istheNewF1 friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 44 1710264613 Praying   (after i failed on CS's season cantstopl )

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:Hmmm...I guess I disagree. I don't think that Kaitlyn would have even asked him to stay, unless she knew he would be in the F4. By episode four, she should already have known if there were 4 other guys she was more interested in than Nick. Unless the producers made her keep him, I don't think that she would have pissed off and taken a chance that one of her original F4 guys would leave unless she REALLY liked Nick. I also  don't know if I necessarily believe that Kaitlyn already knows who her F1 is either. I think that Nick is a front-runner, but I could also definitely believe that Kaitlyn developed serious feelings for other guys before Nick came on.

You do raise a very valid point on that..............Definitely happened to one of my faves Ben F sad. I am just so happy to see he still found true happiness after all of that. Smiley I'm giving K the benefit of the doubt for now though that she won't intentionally string Nick along.........It will be interesting to see Kanick in NY and what happens in that first meeting. Does Nick have any special requests? i.e, ditch before F4 if you don't see me as the one? Is there a percentage of certainty that K needs to have? Like if under 70%, don't take me further? Or maybe they will shock us and Nick is willing to go for it all out, risking another almost painfully close ending.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:47 am

I won't lie, the thoughts have crossed my mind that Nick maybe F3 no matter what just because of the drama it will provide TPTB. If he makes it to F2 again they are going to milk any insecurities regarding last season ending for Nick to the point the poor guy were be paranoid out of his mind. I can see Nick freaking out that it all might happen again and Kaitlyn freaking out that Nick is freaking out about history repeating that he may back away from her and both will be nervous wrecks during the FRC if it is him she were to choose both wondering if the other is going to bail. Of course TPTB in that scenario will be popping the champagne while both Kanick are :crazed Crossing my fingers for them to have a strong connection, have K choose Nick and both make through the filming of this show and any drama thrown their way.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:50 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I won't lie, the thoughts have crossed my mind that Nick maybe  F3 no matter what just because of the drama it will provide TPTB. If he makes it to F2 again they are going to milk any insecurities regarding last season ending for Nick to the point the poor guy were be paranoid out of his mind. I can see Nick freaking out that it all might happen again and Kaitlyn freaking out that Nick is freaking out about history repeating that he may back away from her and both will be nervous wrecks during the FRC if it is him she were to choose both wondering if the other is going to bail. Of course TPTB in that scenario will be popping the champagne while both Kanick are  :crazed: Crossing my fingers for them to have a strong connection, have K choose Nick and both make through the filming of this show and any drama thrown their way.

re: the bolded. that is what i called an ultimate wish..im praying with you! Praying Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:49 am

^ If, and that's a big IF at this time given we're being kept in the dark, Nick & Kaitlyn do fall in love in the final hour, IMO they would be uneffected by any drama aftermath.  Every other panda they know would form a circle around them ... and any bewildered drama-prone brown bears would be left to wander aimlessly in the forest roaring in the wind.
Basically, they are both strong people and together they would be united in celebrating their new life untouched by the opinions of strangers. IMO Kaitlyn knew Nick was previously polarizing yet let him stay at a point in time that make her own decision polarizing.  They both have a certain fearlessness.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal