SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:30 pm

I love how Sharleen, her fiancé and Nick seem to have hit it off. Two of my faves from this franchise. Looking forward to her posts about Nick this season now that she actually friends with him
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Sharleen and Nick are 2 of my all time favorites. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that they are friends!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:Posted by Sharleen's fiance 
https://instagram.com/p/0-rA7fDdPb/?taken-by=machinelevine

Thanks, wonder who took the picture????? Hugesmile

Hugesmile Great question!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Per RS column today, only Nick serenaded Kaitlyn on the balcony!
Nick was the only one of the guys to serenade Kaitlyn up on the balcony. The rest of the guys just went up to her and sang to her as she sat on a stool outside the restaurant

Be still my heart ... beatingheart

Here are my two hopes:

I hope Nick gives Kaitlyn everything he's got and then some. We know he's got a lot ... blowkiss

I hope he's cordial and friendly but totally closed lip with the guys. Bring a journal (like his fellow Chicagoan) and do not confide in anyone so he can avoid excess drama. :drama
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:25 pm

^^ :yes: MVMOM... although I expect he's learned a LOT from his last outing and will be a lot smarter, strategic and silent!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Yea, especially not being salty on group dates! cantstopl

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:47 pm

Mr & Mrs Smith came up with the best name for them....KaNick!!! Sounds Canadian! giggling I love it!!!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:Mr & Mrs Smith came up with the best name for them....KaNick!!! Sounds Canadian! giggling  I love it!!!!!

Love it. Kind of a play on Canuck.

That's a great pic of Sharleen, her fiancé, & Nick. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Yes, cute play on words and Canadian to boot!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:Posted by Sharleen's fiance 
https://instagram.com/p/0-rA7fDdPb/?taken-by=machinelevine

Thanks, wonder who took the picture????? Hugesmile

I think Sharleen is the selfie taker giggling

I also think there is a cute bromance with Nick and Sharleen's fiance. :Nod:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:56 pm

As a Canadian myself I love KaNick
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:Mr & Mrs Smith came up with the best name for them....KaNick!!! Sounds Canadian! giggling  I love it!!!!!

Now that's HILARIOUS cantstopl

But I actually like NickLyn too as I think it actually sounds like a real name. so pretty.

We just have too many options ... see they have to get together!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal