SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:One last thought before bedtime…..Nick is not looking too "salty" this season so far!! giggling

Poor guy better get GDR after wearing that ridiculous outfit and serenading her on balcony. I can't wait to learn that he gets one.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 am

Beagle wrote:I'm dying to hear that Nick got a 1 on 1 so maybe I can feel he has a chance. :nervous

Well, he kind of apparently had an "unofficial" 1/1 when he talked to K to get on the show and apparently in the said encounter, they made out........... but I know what you mean. On the other hand it is kind of good to blend him in on group dates as giving him a 1/1 right smack after coming on the show is going to increase the anger/target on him more than it probably already is.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:13 am

I wonder how he'll bring up Andi, if at all, on the show. I don't think so but he was so polarizing her season you never know what the producers want. Plus, I genuinely believed that he fell for Andi and if he puts out his raw emotions to K about Andi, it really makes it all seem real.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:13 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Okay so now I am getting suspicious. Another scene of Nick with Elan in a public place. What's cooking?

On Monday morning Andi posted a photo of her and Elan in NYC. Now we see Elan and Nick in a pow wow. We know Elan is not just some handler but rather has been the co-executive producer of Bachelorette since 2009.

Next thing we know Andi is going to be joining the cast asking for Nick back.

Here's the source for Andi posting photo ...
source: http://www.inquisitr.com/1968067/why-is-andi-dorfman-hanging-out-with-bachelorette-producers/

And, it's like Fleiss is begging to have it spoiled that Nick is still there by having him and the most recognizable of all producers being in very public spots.

I am starting to think where there is smoke ...

I don't think stubborn, prideful Andi would ever try to get Nick back even if she wanted to. She is too interested in always looking right and never being wrong. Maybe Andi wants to go on BIP.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:16 am

california90 wrote:I wonder how he'll bring up Andi, if at all, on the show. I don't think so but he was so polarizing her season you never know what the producers want. Plus, I genuinely believed that he fell for Andi and if he puts out his raw emotions to K about Andi, it really makes it all seem real.

They both have the advantage of having watched each other's previous relationships play out on TV.  It might not come up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote: snipped

(Nick should watch out for the pigeon cantstopl).

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 3806527698 I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pigeon!!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 3806527698

Maybe it has just been a long day but I cannot spot the pigeon mentioned above, where is it at? laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:19 am

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder how he'll bring up Andi, if at all, on the show. I don't think so but he was so polarizing her season you never know what the producers want. Plus, I genuinely believed that he fell for Andi and if he puts out his raw emotions to K about Andi, it really makes it all seem real.

They both have the advantage of having watched each other's previous relationships play out on TV.  It might not come up.

Thats true. I hope not. I would much rather watch them get to know each other and really not think about that either of them have been on TV or that TV is a small part of their lives/personalities.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:21 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:One last thought before bedtime…..Nick is not looking too "salty" this season so far!! giggling

Poor guy better get GDR after wearing that ridiculous outfit and serenading her on balcony. I can't wait to learn that he gets one.

I am not too worried about whether he gets the group date roses or not, just as long as he gets one at some point each episode... We know how resourceful Nick is in making time count for something whether a little or alot. :yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 am

notarose wrote:

Is it for certain Kaitlyn watched last season and knows the ending? I am hoping so and that doesn't have to be rehashed because that can't be easy for Nick to have to relive/discuss.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:31 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 3806527698 I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pigeon!!! Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 3806527698

Maybe it has just been a long day but I cannot spot the pigeon mentioned above, where is it at? laugh out loud

I can't find the pic!  It was a fan pic with some of the guys including Nick. There was a big pigeon in the foreground - reminiscent of Venice.

Monica - I'm not certain Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:34 am

Here is pigeon pic

RealitySteve ‏[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]  7h7 hours ago
(UPDATE): Kaitlyn and the guys just walked into Mi Tierra restaurant.
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 CBiFtD1VEAAflJs
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 34 CBiFtD7UkAA4o5l

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:38 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

It's amazing how you look at a pic, minutes later go look for it and you can't find it! Geesh! laugh out loud Found it!

I don't want that pigeon anywhere near him. I don't want to see or hear anything that relates to that season! Not that what I want means anything to TPTB. Just saying. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal