SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:30 pm

I knew Kaitlyn was a smart girl. The fact that she kept him around tells me she doesn't care much if the other guys got upset about it. For now I feel confident in Nick's chances. beatingheart
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:31 pm

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 1352521464555_5441787

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:I knew Kaitlyn was a smart girl. The fact that she kept him around tells me she doesn't care much if the other guys got upset about it. For now I feel confident in Nick's chances. beatingheart
or that her level of being intrigued by nick outweighs her concerns about the guys getting upset about it...

I think however you think about it a castoff from a previous season coming on to pursue a new lead cannot be technically "fair" - that person would have prior experience on the show which nobody has ever had and if there was some contact already established between the lead and the cast off, even if it was very basic tweeting the lead would have an affinity for the cast off... given -- you can say that about people who get dates at the very beginning of the season...who are able to establish a relationship... to mitigate the conflicts that might arise in this case Kait needs to reallyyyy give all other guys as much opportunity as possible to form real connections with her...and to favor them all a bit more than nick -- visibly.... regardless of whether or not the production crew will allow nick-kait to have secret meetups

i also do think the fact that there were two bettes and there was a vote by the guys to decide on the girl who stays makes the cast of guys much more spread apart in terms of compability to kait. so, IMO it's more fair for nick to be on this season than any other season before. there are prolly more "filler" guys on her season than previous seasons where the cast was picked for compatibility with the lead and with some filler contestants to keep things dramatic and interesting. her guys also have the "filler" guys who were interested in britt but stayed around cos the vote chose kait. she likely got guys who didn't see her as their first pick

one thing to counter this -- i think tptb could have selected for kait alone based on how the guys ranked which girl they wanted to date during pre-casting interviews/processing...regardless of whether there will be a vote in the house... the tricky part is -- they can't make all but one vote for britt (brady) for it to seem real -- would they tell the guys to vote for britt to cover things up? or would they simply lie that the votes were mixed when it was actually mostly votes for kait based on the pre casting preferences?

Last edited by emusha on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:For all the Nick Fan Club!!

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 Insane

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 3806527698 yes Can't wait!!! Now I'm VERY Excited. cheerleader 2pop danceround

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:I knew Kaitlyn was a smart girl. The fact that she kept him around tells me she doesn't care much if the other guys got upset about it. For now I feel confident in Nick's chances. beatingheart

Realistically, "a chance" is what it's all about when it comes to RL dating.  
Either an insatiable passion develops over time that becomes strong enough to want to be inseparable or over time the desire fades. I'm stoked that Nick & Kaitlyn have this opportunity to find out if they are truly compatible. kisses

And I think it is fair enough for Kaitlyn to "selfishly" allow Nick to be there.  It is her "journey" to see if she can find a partner in love.  He was presented as an option and she accepted - just like the guys were allowed to vote and Britt is allowed to date a guy who left the house.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 pm

notarose wrote:

Realistically, "a chance" is what it's all about when it comes to RL dating.  
Either an insatiable passion develops over time that becomes strong enough to want to be inseparable or over time the desire fades. I'm stoked that Nick & Kaitlyn have this opportunity to find out if they are truly compatible. kisses

And I think it is fair enough for Kaitlyn to "selfishly" allow Nick to be there.  It is her "journey" to see if she can find a partner in love.  He was presented as an option and she accepted - just like the guys were allowed to vote and Britt is allowed to date a guy who left the house.

Very well said!! yes

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 25 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:05 pm

I'm back on the crazy train- nutty,please save room for me in the padded room. giggling

I promised myself I would not get attached to any contestant this season, and just sit back and enjoy watching it unfold.  2pop

Now with Nick on the show, I'll be driving myself crazy looking constantly for news.
:crazed

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I'm back on the crazy train- nutty,please save room for me in the padded room. giggling

I promised myself I would not get attached to any contestant this season, and just sit back and enjoy watching it unfold.  2pop

Now with Nick on the show, I'll be driving myself crazy looking constantly for news.

Do you think we'll need a withdrawal support group after this?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 pm

notarose wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I'm back on the crazy train- nutty,please save room for me in the padded room. giggling

Do you think we'll need a withdrawal support group after this?

No, just the padded room!!! :cutesmile!:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Oh la la Salty Nicky  giggling

Nick on my tv again means it will be a good bachelorette season. I'm glad I didn't change my avi. Hugesmile

I hope MF & Co treat him nicely this go round.

I like Kaitlyn even more given she has the hots for Nicky.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 pm

jen689 wrote:
KK4 wrote:Oh my...my fav guy back on my TV!?! I am so happy about this, however, I really don't want to see him get blindsided again.
IMO we don't know for sure if he's joined the show. It's just speculation at this point.
I'm now pretty confident Nick is part of Kaitlyn's season. With Britt and Brady and now Kaitlyn and Nick all I can say is wow

As far as Nick getting blindsided...regardless of the outcome I think Nick will be glad he went on the show and have no regrets.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:21 pm

jen689 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
KK4 wrote:Oh my...my fav guy back on my TV!?! I am so happy about this, however, I really don't want to see him get blindsided again.
IMO we don't know for sure if he's joined the show. It's just speculation at this point.
I'm now pretty confident Nick is part of Kaitlyn's season. With Britt and Brady and now Kaitlyn and Nick all I can say is wow

As far as Nick getting blindsided...regardless of the outcome I think Nick will be glad he went on the show and have no regrets.

yes  I agree.  No wondering "what if" for either of them. 

Positive spin article: 
http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/184204/andi_dorfmans_ex_joins_new

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal