SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:00 pm

sbolduc wrote:My gut feeling tells me that IF he is on the show and IF Kaitlyn asked him to stay... I think he is making it to F2 again, just my gut feeling

That would just break my heart he has so much to give to a woman. Kaitlyn would be a fool not to give him a chance with the group she has no one even comes close to Nick he is one of a kind. I hope MF does not throw him under the bus again .  I just can not imagine those who are not fans would say.  I hope it is worth it for Nick I trust that he is doing the right thing. JMO

Where in the world is Stuck ??????
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:15 pm

whit90 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:My gut feeling tells me that IF he is on the show and IF Kaitlyn asked him to stay... I think he is making it to F2 again, just my gut feeling

That would just break my heart he has so much to give to a woman. Kaitlyn would be a fool not to give him a chance with the group she has no one even comes close to Nick he is one of a kind. I hope MF does not throw him under the bus again .  I just can not imagine those who are not fans would say.  I hope it is worth it for Nick I trust that he is doing the right thing. JMO

Where in the world is Stuck ??????

Sbolduc, when you says make it to F2 again are you meaning his placement or just that he will be in F2 with a chance? I agree a F2 again would be just heartwrenching. I can totally see it IF he got to final 2 they would totally play up last time to him and all the insecurities that will come from that experience. He's probably going to be paranoid as hell. I think RS mentioned (if Nick is asking to be on the show) that he will either (has been) turned down by Kaitlyn or he is going to be around a while. I think Nick truly is interested in Kaitlyn and it is not some decision on a whim to get on the show again, I think he was hoping to try dating K in the real world and not have to go this route but this is how it fell with her as the lead. I don't think he would have even considered going on the show if it was anyone else.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Truly, I cannot take it again!!! :crazed

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:51 pm

Sorry I need to clarify when I say that I mean I think either F1 or F2 I just think if he stays it's the long haul...just MO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:08 am

nutty1 wrote:Truly, I cannot take it again!!!  :crazed

In a way this like teleporting into "The Truman Show"  or the reverse version of "Purple Rose of Cairo". He has to break the 3rd wall to get to the girl.  Oddly, in real life Nick has no other choice, if he is serious about Kaitlyn with her current single status, than to reach out and step into the tv box. 

IF he really is going to be on the show, I hope he stays as long as he needs to be there to determine if she is a match for him.  Part of that match up means that Kaitlyn has to feel as he does.  As long as there is no deception IMO realistically he will have to leave at some point (knowing they both gave it a genuine attempt) or they end the show as a couple.  Coming in at this late a point he would/should already avoid what went down last season - that being Andi's reveal that it was basically love at first sight with Josh.  If Kaitlyn already has strong feelings for someone she should just turn Nick away at the door. Kaitlyn appeared level headed throughout Chris' season and apart from the drama. There is nothing to suggest she would let Nick stay other than wanting to get to know him. 

Even having never seen Kaitlyn & Nick together I see more in common as a potential match than Nick and the former Bette.  I think that makes this possible return even more difficult to watch because the stakes are even higher; the prospective loss greater. 

I may be sleepless every Sunday night and hung over every Tuesday morning.  darn show. LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 24 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:36 am

I totally agree notarose about the prospect of loss being higher -- with MeAndI Nick was constantly giving more than he was receiving -- i think kaitlyn and him are much more matched up when it comes to her bringing a lot to the table and being able to match his knack for dancing to his own drummer with her own flavor of "edge" + the humor

with all the sleuthing being done of potential pre-show communication between them I agree that he'd be in for the long haul or he'd leave. but from kaitlyn's conversation with CS during the WTA I truly believe that she's going to be much more savvy -- maybe more than any previous bette with handling the good byes ....if nick wasn't the guy for her esp due to the off-air build up (communication) i think she'll find a thoughtful and compassionate way to handle it
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:55 am

emusha wrote:I totally agree notarose about the prospect of loss being higher -- with MeAndI Nick was constantly giving more than he was receiving -- i think kaitlyn and him are much more matched up when it comes to her bringing a lot to the table and being able to match his knack for dancing to his own drummer with her own flavor of "edge" + the humor

with all the sleuthing being done of potential pre-show communication between them I agree that he'd be in for the long haul or he'd leave. but from kaitlyn's conversation with CS during the WTA I truly believe that she's going to be much more savvy -- maybe more than any previous bette with handling the good byes ....if nick wasn't the guy for her esp due to the off-air build up (communication) i think she'll find a thoughtful and compassionate way to handle it

Agreeing with you as well bestbud!.
I think 1st impressions are not always reliable and although Katlyn did prove to have a wry sense of humor throughout there were many scenes that showed she was much more than just a "fun" girl.  

"Savvy" is a great descriptor.  :yes: 

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:15 am

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:I totally agree notarose about the prospect of loss being higher -- with MeAndI Nick was constantly giving more than he was receiving -- i think kaitlyn and him are much more matched up when it comes to her bringing a lot to the table and being able to match his knack for dancing to his own drummer with her own flavor of "edge" + the humor

Agreeing with you as well bestbud!.
I think 1st impressions are not always reliable and although Katlyn did prove to have a wry sense of humor throughout there were many scenes that showed she was much more than just a "fun" girl.  

"Savvy" is a great descriptor.  :yes: 

Yeah the difference with Andi and Kaitlyn is Andi orchestrated her own exit so she could do her all to obvious Bachelorette audition where as Kaitlyn was dumped and hurt and genuinely blindsided. Andi entered her season not having endeared that type of hurt whereas Kaitlyn entered her knowing what the other side is like so hopefully that as well as her personality that I have perceived will make any decisions/dumpings happen with more compassion and empathy. IF the account that RS has been given regarding them making out is true then I would think she brought him on to the show. I don't see her making out with him if she was going to say no to him being on the show. Also if she hasn't had any "love at first sights" or developed very strong feelings for the other men yet then that would also lean in favor of letting Nick on the show. If she has atleast 4 strong possibilities by now then I could see her gently (hopefully) sending him off.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:50 am

yup exactly! i do think she was actually completely blindsided and from having suffered through that and even the way she laid out all the options for CS during her WTA confrontation with him -- she'd find a creative way to drop a hint give some sort of sign that can prepare whomever she'd be dumping....I also think this season's batch of girls are either openly fans of the show (whitney's watched TB since high school!) or they are more laid back viewers... which I think Kaitlyn is from the examples she described and the ease with which she joked about the FS, the fact that she new that "they don't say they're falling in love with you so i must be in!" etc ... so as a former viewer of the show she also has a more informed perspective on the fact that rules can and are usually broken...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:13 am

emusha wrote:yup exactly! i do think she was actually completely blindsided and from having suffered through that and even the way she laid out all the options for CS during her WTA confrontation with him -- she'd find a creative way to drop a hint give some sort of sign that can prepare whomever she'd be dumping....I also think this season's batch of girls are either openly fans of the show (whitney's watched TB since high school!) or they are more laid back viewers... which I think Kaitlyn is from the examples she described and the ease with which she joked about the FS, the fact that she new that "they don't say they're falling in love with you so i must be in!" etc ... so as a former viewer of the show she also has a more informed perspective on the fact that rules can and are usually broken...

:yes:  Broken rules... or at least changes to "the process" have happened already this season.
From what has been spoiled:
 - there are two Bettes, 
- Brady gets to leave yet still date Britt (who has a Bette contract) and who knows if all or only some of their dates are filmed, 
- Brady gets to return to his job while dating, 
- some of the guys still on the show may be using SM, 
- there seem to be far fewer 1-1 dates up this point in filming for Kaitlyn, 
- someone said roses weren't being given out on GDs (?)
AND Nick was allowed to have a little night time alone chat with K.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 pm

I know a lot of you emailed me this weekend regarding Nick’s tweets after I had said he’d joined the show asking about why he was able to use his phone etc. The answer to that is I don’t have an answer. All I can tell you is that Nick is definitely a contestant on the show and he didn’t get eliminated in New York. He joined the night the of the group date after party on Wednesday night and is still there. As time goes on, I’m sure I’ll get more info but I can say for certain he’s still on the show. Let the freak outs commence. Is it fair? Probably not. Why not just have him there on the first night? Who knows, but I’m sure it was just done to shake things up and do something different, since the show has absolutely admitted the “Bachelorette” is tougher to produce than the “Bachelor” because guys don’t react to things the way women do. So yeah, throwing a new guy in the mix in episode 4 definitely changes that dynamic.

Source RS

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 pm

For all the Nick Fan Club!!

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 24 Insane

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal