SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Go and get the girl, Nicholas!!!!!! :youdaman:

julychild

Back to top Go down

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

california90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:Omg speculation that he's on the show?!

I did the other day say that Kaitlyn should date someone like Nick...man, I never thought she could actually date him. LOL

LOLz be careful of what you wished...

i for one was rooting for Kacie to get together with Sean.. TPTB had granted my wish giggling . Alas, we know how that one turned out. laugh out loud.

IMO the second round never worked for any contestant : Kacie, Shawntel, Chris Bukowkow , who else?....of course we have had Byron's F1... but it was 11 yrs ago...leads me to think that one was an exception.

:cutesmile!:

hi thumbsup here is to hoping for totally different outcome ! Praying

i really hope if it doesnt work out Kait will let him go immediately and not dragging him to F4/beyond. Love to see the Vialls once again  but big No for seeing them enduring the heartache (esp his mom)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:58 pm

I agree- it'll be interesting to see how they are together though. It's almost like I'll be comparing Kaitlyn and Andi with Nick..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:03 pm

california90 wrote:I agree- it'll be interesting to see how they are together though. It's almost like I'll be comparing Kaitlyn and Andi with Nick..

at least as opposed to the grumpy Meandi, we know Kaitlyn could make Nick laugh. Heck, even JK was cracking up over her wit cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:20 pm

i believe this belong here:

https://twitter.com/staceytorma/status/581167989556416512

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:23 pm

LaterGram - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 14 CBC5K-DVEAABnjG

SOURCE: @StaceyTorma on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:28 pm

thanks CP!!
i hope he cut his hair soon! laugh out loud. and no wonder, the beard and mustache were gone ON purpose! giggling

when did he start to follow Andrew Kimmel again?

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:59 pm

So just to be clear on all of this, did this NY thing only happen yesterday?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:09 pm

^^ Yes, yesterday was the group date.

Not sure if it has been discussed but Nick has tweeted this afternoon, not sure if that means he is back or that is just a "foiler"
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:31 pm

I really don't want Nick back on the show for his sake. Of course it would be fun to see him but he should know they're not to be trusted.

I looked up Byron's season recently and Mary & Heather (I think) came in epi 3. For some reason I thought it was later.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ Yes, yesterday was the group date.

Not sure if it has been discussed but Nick has tweeted this afternoon, not sure if that means he is back or that is just a "foiler"

Our man has to pack, pick up his passport, and perhaps water the plants... giggling

I would have prefered they get to try dating on their own time but that isn't an option.  

IMO he is well aware that those who are not fans will hate once again and armed with that knowledge chose to take this risk to explore the possibility of a relationship with Kaitlyn.  If it doesn't work out he will never have that "what if" regret.  If it does work he will have a great woman to share life with.

Whitney went on Chris' season because she saw him on TV and wanted a chance to be with him if he was who she thought he was.  No reason why Nick can't do the same.  Hmm, must be something in the water in Chicago.  :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Afterall, it can't be much worse than last year, can it? :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal