SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:40 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:so... is it safe to say that his latest tweet about 2yrs working for SalesForce is a ' cover up ' tweet?

I think it's way of saying he intends to return to his job when he is done filming. 

As to them having met before. I kinda doubt it.  They may have DMed, skyped, or talked on the phone.  Showing up in NYC IMO was to test if they actually had chemistry.  Guess we now know the answer to that. 
I think if they had not had that attraction he would have just left and no one would have been wiser AND that is why RS didn't know about it in advance.

im thinking your take prolly right, NR.I can see him immediately contacted Elan after his suspicious :/ tweet that many assumed was about Kait getting chosen . (with the previous pins and needless tweet approaching the voting time)

on his date with Kait, he is definitely still in the same outfit as on the pics taken by the onlooker. so i guess that is some sort of spontanious date as you said.

i have no idea on how he will be part of the show once they go overseas though. i cant stand the guys in the house possibly picking on him! (again! duh)

Back to top Go down

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

Post by emad0722 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:47 pm

devastated by this

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:49 pm

livelikeEric - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12 - Page 10 2Q==

OK, so I am selfish. I cannot wait to see Nick and hear him speak!!!

Now onto more important things!! I will be in Italy June 22 and June 29! Please tell me I am not missing important shows!! C'mon, do I have to choose between Nick and the Pope???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:52 pm

So just for clarification. Is he on the show, competing for her or was this something that happened in one episode? Because wasn't he seen at some bar in Chicago a week or ago when some fan took a picture with him? I like Nick, but I am honestly not looking forward to him on the show again. Whatever happens, even if it does work out for him and Kaitlyn and she picks him or whatever, it just looks desperate.

I get that maybe he was interested in her from watching Chris' season and she became the Bachelorette which killed his chances to make a move but hell, the relationships rarely last any way. He could have just waited for her and her pick to fall apart. I don't think I'll be watching. Hopefully it is just one appearance but even if that's all it is, the way it's described doesn't make him or Kaitlyn look good, especially her, making out with someone while the other guys are there competing for her.

The only way I can see this maybe being salvaged for them is that the show sells some amazing connection happened between them in that one meeting and maybe Nick comes back later in the season and she picks him because of this amazing connection they had in the one meeting. But even that's kind of a stretch.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:52 pm

RS doesn't seem to know.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

I'm still not sure if I believe the bit about them making out since there are no pictures of it. I mean he could've just hung out with the crew later that day since he's friendly with Elan and co. and Kaitlyn was there as well. He does seem to have a crush on her though, so maybe he was testing the waters. Still not convinced he's sticking around though. Selfishly I hope so, but for now I'm gonna have to wait and see.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 pm

Well, Nick just tweeted….so where is he???

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
Pocket tweets are worse than pocket phone calls...

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:55 pm

ha! Nutty..far far away vacay, eh? giggling

as per RS the season will begin May 18. Apparently this Nick's date will be on episode 4 or 5 the most. (around June 18 /25)

so most likely you still has the chance if its on epi 4 Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Wonder what MEAndi will think  :shocked!: speechless

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:00 pm

Maybe he is allowed to tweet to throw people off?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:02 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Wonder what MEAndi will think  :shocked!: speechless

i would say to her: MYOB and better think to afford a more sophisticated apartment equipped with a working dryer cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:04 pm

Not sure yet how I feel about Nick getting back into the clutches of TPTB. I hope it works out for him.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #12

+49
jjinkc
IrishGal
officeRules
mysthelma
Luvstruck
Catdwoman50
Stacia620
KK4
Beagle
emusha
Norcalgal