SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:26 pm

They would make a nice looking couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:In that pic he almost looks like Nick (the forehead) but with darker hair. If Kaitlyn is choosing Ben then she recognizes great guys and Ben seems to be a great guy! I think the age difference may come into play a bit - him not leading her as much. It certainly seems a bit awkward just waiting around for things to happen.... Amazing what it looks like without being 'filmed' and edited.

i see the forehead resemblance too :yes:.

i just need to see him in motion. If he wont be chirping "grown azz man.. grown azz man"..laugh out loud i would take him as next Bach anyday over Josh giggling Praying

its great that he had his supposed first date on epis 5. Possible front runner?. IIRC 1F, C Siegfried and Josh all had their first 1-1 date on episode 5. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:36 pm

In the 1 pic upthread he does resemble Nick but the pic is blurry.  In all the other pics he really reminds me of Aaron Murray.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:39 pm

From up-thread.  :fanningfan

GuardianAngel wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Ben212
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:From up-thread.  :fanningfan

GuardianAngel wrote:
Wanderlust wrote:Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Ben212

:yes: 1 of the finest specimen of mankind ive seen on this silly show . Hopefully his personality match his look!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:56 pm

I'm the opposite. He doesn't do much for me but a good personality can work wonders. Right now he reminds me a bit too much of Josh.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:59 pm

He got the coveted episode 5 date which the last three bachelorette's F1 have gotten if I am not mistaken, Josh, Chris & 1F
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:In that pic he almost looks like Nick (the forehead) but with darker hair. If Kaitlyn is choosing Ben then she recognizes great guys and Ben seems to be a great guy! I think the age difference may come into play a bit - him not leading her as much. It certainly seems a bit awkward just waiting around for things to happen.... Amazing what it looks like without being 'filmed' and edited.

I thought the exact same thing when I looked at the pic.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 pm

sbolduc wrote:He got the coveted episode 5 date which the last three bachelorette's F1 have gotten if I am not mistaken, Josh, Chris & 1F

jinx.. i have said it upthread.. about the former F1s laugh out loud. I wish this season they change the formula, as i selfishly need Nick as the F1.. so that i could enjoy his awesomeness in all media round post-show giggling

as for Ben..being a CO guy that he is, i wonder whether he is a romantic softie like Trista's Ryan.. a true 'mountain guy'.. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 pm

umngirl wrote:
‏@winslett_mabrie 10m10 minutes ago

for those of you who will be watching the next bachelorette, here's a behind the scenes
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 CBeJI5lVEAA7Fm3
Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 CBeJI5mUIAEo-Qs
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:31 pm

I thought about how Jef got date during Emily's season but I had no idea Josh and Chris did as well. speechless LETS HOPE THIS MEANS GOOD THINGS FOR OUR BEN yes

THOSE PICS ARE SO CUTE. I love them together already. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 pm

It was never a good thing before Jef. Some people thought he couldn't be F1 because of the late date, but then things changed.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
Maggenzm
agentcurls
docnash14
megaa
BowenAnderson