SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Chris is so gone. Unless everyone's sick of Riker and Allison.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by lurker11 Tue May 05, 2015 9:45 pm

They did say Robert had the lowest combined votes and scores, so if Chris is eliminated he placed 5th overall which is wayyyyy beyond what I had expected of him!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 05, 2015 9:59 pm

Aww....Chris is so emotional, he really gave his all

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 pm

Aww, his fun was clearly cut short. Oh well, he lasted longer than anyone thought he would. Nice effort.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 10:03 pm

He was so emotional. I think it's a big relief for him. It had to be so much pressure coming off TB and not making a fool of himself on DWTS with no dancing experience.

He did well, and left on a high note as far as his accomplishments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue May 05, 2015 10:05 pm

mindless wrote:Aww, his fun was clearly cut short. Oh well, he lasted longer than anyone thought he would. Nice effort.

I agree! IMO he was trying way too hard to stay for someone who really wanted to "just get back to the farm".
I have my theories on the why but I'll spare everyone on this thread giggling
Well now he can so we shall see.. yes

Last edited by sfrank on Tue May 05, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 05, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm really happy that Riker was safe. Chris went out after some good performances so should be proud of himself. I really think the right 2 went home. Hopefully Noah will be next.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 05, 2015 10:07 pm

I'm worried Noah's gonna win this thing. He's got the sentimental patriotic vote going on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 05, 2015 10:07 pm

He went out in 5th place? Not bad farmer boy.

TeamSouleshakers - DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue May 05, 2015 10:13 pm

I think it would be a lot of pressure to be paired up with the defending champ. He did dancing witney proud.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 05, 2015 10:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He was so emotional. I think it's a big relief for him. It had to be so much pressure coming off TB and not making a fool of himself on DWTS with no dancing experience.

He did well, and left on a high note as far as his accomplishments.

Nicely said GA. He went out with accomplishments and along with another team. I would not like him to go another week, have to work harder just for the judges to be harder on him. They will expect much more going forward. Mama Soules was in the audience so she will be there for him. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 pm

It was time for him to go home. This was the right choice compared with who is left. I really hope the best for him and WHitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - Episode Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+76
onlyme
LindaPete
Ayana
nannymargie
Jeepers