SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Great points Mura!! yes Definitely think Alysha is in the running. Not so sure anymore that Matilda is F1 after seeing her 1 on 1 date with Art.

ETA: thinking you may be correct and F2 may be Matilda and Alysha. Based on SM activity Matilda was back on Feb 27 (FB, and a few days before March 17 on IG) and Alysha March 6 (IG, can't tell date for FB). Posted the Voice Overs in the S/cap thread and noticed this one... what do you think it may mean? I am thinking it may play a part in the F2 rivalry you are mentioned
Matilda VO: "My heart could be broken, yes." (shown with s/cap of Alysha and Art running into each other's arms).

Here is the ITM when Alysha says "I think Arthur and Matilda have the strongest connection at the moment"

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 So_far10

:detective

Need to figure out this s/cap from the Season Preview posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2875-bachelor-new-zealand-poppy#775756 and whether it is Matilda or Poppy (I thought it was Matilda but the body looks like it may match with Poppy?).

It is a s/cap from an "exotic" date but not sure if it is in NZ or Fiji where the FSD may be taking place? Am leaning towards Fiji at the moment for a FSD date. Thinking if we can figure out who the girl in in those waterfall s/caps may have F3/F2 girl.

AAL hi
- can you tell whether that Alysha's ITM is with different backdrop than the rest of the girls on that very episode? (or if possible, compare also with the ones on the previous episodes?)

- I think i have read that mercieme assumed the FRC was on Feb 27th. Correct?. If so...from both Matilda's and Alysha's SM activities we couldnt rule either one as the F1 yet, IMO. IIRC Josh was seen activated his SM on the FRC day/the next day. I believe Production would return their gadgets once the FRC over.

- regarding the cap..i think the body posture matched Poppy best.

- just curios. will there be overnight dates for this season?.. (re: in regard to Alysha's ITM above/other ITMs for that matter. If so..maybe we can sleuth basing on the possible tan too..if there were sunny activities on exotic places).

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:19 am

Regarding waterfall date
- From the The New Zealand Herald (posted upthread) they reported that "at least 1 girl gets an exotic date in Fiji". From all the previews shown thus far, the waterfall date is the only one that fits as a possible Fiji date. But, it could be just another "romantic getaway" (which looks to be what Alysha gets based on s/caps).
- Just watched episode 4 and I am back to the drawing board with that waterfall s/cap! Still thinking it is Matilda... (my brain says it is Matilda and that is her hair in a ponytail and a side part that she only wears to the right... hmmm). But... It very well could be Alysha or Dani or Kristie or Poppy (Other than Matilda, body matches Poppy but her nose is more round, imo, and face can match Alysha or Dani, imo). Just not trusting my eyes at this point. Need a clearer s/cap of that date but when rewatching it it is so blurry.

Episode 4

1 on 1 date Amanda and Art:
- They drive all day by themselves. Liking how normal that is.
- Play golf (shown in season s/caps)
- Sunset date (shown in season s/caps) talk about kids, wanting more kids since Amanda is a single mom with twins (Sidenote and OT: Alysha is a twin!)
- No kiss. Amanda gets a rose.

GD:
- Girls on date = Alysha, Natalie, Chrystal, Poppy, Hayley and Lisa go to Auckland Zoo and clean the floors
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Gdzoo10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Gde410

Art and Poppy SQT on GD and their moments:
- Art and Poppy... It was... hmmm. Unsure. Is Poppy there because Art is seriously attracted to her and/or because she provides comfort (he said she reminds him of her mother) and he does say repeatedly that he really likes her and is attracted to her on his first date and SQT. I am struggling to see the romantic connection... sometimes it feels like he is with his best mate/sister? Probably just me... There seems to be enough evidence to support that he really likes her a lot! If they kiss that will help me see *it*.
- There are SM rumours that Poppy is F2 and maybe even F1.
- She went on the GD in this episode and Art gave her the SQT (so after her 1st date with him she gets SQT on her next GD).
- During SQT, Poppy and Art feed the lemurs and name the lemurs after the girls in the house
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 CA7LeC7WUAAoq1o
- Also during SQT, Poppy tells him she doesn't think she wants to stay preview s/caps were posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2875-bachelor-new-zealand-poppy#775758). Art is dejected and says he really wants her to and that he couldn't imagine being there without her. He also says he has a rose for her. Poppy says she doesn't want the rose. Art says why not just accept the rose, sleep on it, see how it goes? Poppy says she can't.
- Art hugs her close and then draws her closer to him, holds her hands and tells her "I quite like you" with this s/cap
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Artp_i10
- Art tells Poppy that if she were to leave "it/you would make this a lot worse for me" with this s/cap
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Art_p_10

After a while, and some hand holding and hugging, Poppy says she will sleep on it with the rose.
- Cocktail party time: Art approaches the group of ladies and asks if he can swipe Poppy from them. He takes her aside and she lets him know that she will stay... and Art says "yay" and they clink drinks as in cheers and Poppy says that she "will stay as long as you want me" and THIS is what Art does when Poppy says that -- he winks!!
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Art_wi17
- For future reference: Poppy got an 'Intro Video' for her 1 on 1 date. (For this episode's 1 on 1, Amanda did not. Matilda had the 2nd 1 on 1 and was included in 1st episode intro). If Dani gets or doesn't get an 'Intro Video' before her 1 on 1 with Art then it may or may not mean something that Poppy got one... It may mean that Poppy's intro video was filmed post-show? So pointing to one of the final girls? (At least F4)

RC:
- Only 1 girl goes home and it is no surprise who it is - wildcard Lisa

Noticeable ITM's/moments:
- Matilda begins to doubt. She is shown throughout the episode looking very worried and concerned and even stating such in ITMs. This s/cap was from episode 3 with VO: "That's it, I'm gone".  She didn't go home, she received a rose at RC.
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Thats_10
- Matilda in ITM says "doubt is starting to creep in to my mind, definitely" but she is smiling when she says it?? (post-show?) as seen in this s/cap
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Itm_ma10
- Also wearing the same outfit as above s/cap Matilda talks about she definitely thinks she is getting a date (both for 1 on 1 and GD card) since she hasn't hardly seen or talked to Art since their date (but their date was the most recent 1 on 1 so think this is post-show or talking about something else later in show??)
- Matilda and Poppy are shown almost comforting one another (probably bonding over the fact that they both had the 1st two 1 on 1 dates) and looking very close, like they are friends and both hoping to get the next 1 on 1 (too cute) and then both sad when it is Amanda.
- Once again Alysha is shown looking sad at RC and talking throughout show in ITMs.

Preview of Ep 5:
- Group date includes Kristie and Hayley shooting and other girls it seems. From RC preview, it looks like Kristie may get a rose because she is standing on the right side where all the girls stand when they receive roses. Or maybe not.
- 1 on 1 helicopter date & picnic with Dani. Looks like she gets the first kiss based on the season preview which matches the Ep 5 preview. Also gets a rose based on preview of RC.

Possible F4 options I am considering for now: Alysha, Matilda, Poppy, ? (Maybe Dani, Amanda or Kristie? ... hmmm.. maybe even place Dani higher up?)

Will post ITMs in s/cap thread to sleuth. So far, from this episode alone, Matilda had 2 different ITMs filmed at different stages (the candles were different).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added screencaps to poppy and art recap)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:46 am

Thanks AAL for the recap. I will watch the episode later. Can u tell if Matilda gets a group date next week? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:38 am

Thanks for the recap AAL. I'm yet to watch this episode.

I think Art likes Poppy. He's very comfortable around her.

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 CA7LeC7WUAAoq1o
This is funny, true representation of Crystal thus far that I have seen

AAL with the VOs and her doubts I'm now wondering if Matilda decided to leave on her own. This could be so if they are using MF method as it relates to editing.

But then she is so tan in the screencap you posted above.  scratch

I honestly don't understand the editing Alysha is getting. If she's the F1 there must be a change in her editing in the coming episodes. Theya re showing her as being very insecure.

My F4 predictions:
Matilda, Alysha, Poppy and Dani/Amanda
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:54 am

Okay!!
Just caught up on ep 3 & 4. Here are a couple of my thoughts:
Ep3: Loved Matilda on her date. She is so pretty yet so modest and that combo makes her so lovely to watch. She seems to tick lots of the compatibility boxes and I would like to see it work. There didn't seem to be much physical chemistry between them on their date that was shown, but I could see them having a slow burn. I have a tiny niggling worry about if she's too much of a good/sweet girl for him? Does anyone else think that Art seems like someone who would wanting someone with a tiny bit of edge/naughtiness to them? Not a crazy amount, but just a sprinkle...
He's definitely physically attracted to Chrystal. His eye contact with her when they are sitting down for their chat seems pretty intense (I haven't seen him do that as much with any of the others). Does anyone have SM activity dates for Chrystal yet? I refuse to follow her (even for the greater good of sleuthing  giggling ) Hoping he sees through the pretty wrapping to what's underneath.
He also kept his arm on the back of Carissa after they hugged and sat down for a chat. Think he's physically attracted there too, but I would say she is too young for Art, especially after checking out her SM- she comes across so differently on the show vs SM.
ElonM wrote:
Snipped...
I honestly don't understand the editing Alysha is getting. If she's the F1 there must be a change in her editing in the coming episodes. Theya re showing her as being very insecure.
My F4 predictions:
Matilda, Alysha, Poppy and Dani/Amanda
I agree Elon! I Still can't see any connection with Alysha yet either, but it's funny that we never get shots of her complaining that she hasn't had any time with Art at all, which makes me think they are hiding all their interactions so far. Sneaky Bach NZ!! Can't wait to see them on a 1on1 to see if they have chemistry!
I wonder if Danielle L left because of legal history being unveiled or if she really wasn't interested in a guy who could like Chrystal (as she mentioned in ep2 I think)?

Episode4:
Still LOVE watching Poppy. I find her really earthy and entertaining. She's struggling with sharing which makes her totally normal in my eyes. The last thing you want to do while falling in love is share the guy!! I feel like the unnatural nature of the show is hard for her even though she is really keen to see where things go with Art and she just needed some reassurance from him to give her the confidence to persevere through the process. After Art made a big deal of her staying she seemed much more confident and happy to keep pushing on (that wink certainly helped!!). He really fought for her and some of the things he said made her definite F3 material for me. Can't remember the exact quotes but Art said something like 'if you go it will make this so much harder for me' and when he saw her the next day after she was sleeping on the decision of staying or going he said he had been thinking about her all day, worrying about if she would leave.
Found a bit of sneaky info on Poppy, neither her or Art follow each other on insta but she recently liked one of Art's insta photos (one without a shirt!). If he rejected her would she be the type to still go and like a shirtless photo of him? Why aren't they following each other- is it to put people off? If she wasn't liking his photos it would make more sense, but that sneaky like means she's going through his photos yet not friending him! Bach NZ insta still only follows Matilda and Alysha out of the bachettes, even though the other bachettes do follow Bach NZ. Also find that strange. Looking forward to working out if Bach NZ is being super sneaky to put us off...
Amanda's date was nice, but I couldn't see sparks. She seems really lovely and gentle and has the bonus of some life experience through being a mum but I don't get the feeling that the other girls see her as competition, same goes for Hayley. I find it lovely the way that some of the girls are standing up for Hayley not getting enough time with Art, but I don't think they would be doing that if they thought she was a threat.

Final 4 I'm hoping for Alysha, Matilda, Poppy and Dani (in any order).
Earliest dates for I have found for SM for the above are 24 Feb Poppy, 26 Feb Matilda, 6 March Alysha and 9 March for Dani (There's got to be something earlier but I couldn't find it).
Do any of you have dates for Chrystal, Brigette, Kristie (I got March 9 for her) & Natalie (March 2 was the earliest I found).

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Thanks for the recaps everyone! Interesting that Poppy wanted to leave.

When I saw the monkey date, it reminded me of Kaitlyn F3 Bachelor USA who had a similar date with monkeys around them.

Then I saw this:
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Fleiss10

I'm going to place Poppy F3, based on that info alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:58 pm

FYI: Posted Social Media activity for the girls in the sleuthing thread (their names are links) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p108-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#776421.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:20 pm

Awesome AAL! Thanks for all that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:14 pm

This blog is hilarious cantstopl cantstopl

Bachelor NZ: Power Rankings Week Two

http://thespinoff.co.nz/26-03-2015/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-two/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:54 pm

I do see a romantic connection between Art and Poppy. She's my favourite at the moment. He was really desperate to have her stay and they always have such funny banter. Naming the lemurs was hilarious and spot on! I hope she doesn't get her heart broken. Not sure which way her edit is pointing. But most men do want to marry a woman like their mother and he said she reminds him of his, so looking good.

I like how Art doesn't talk like a Bachelor very often, except in ITM's. He's just being himself. Props. And he seems really interested in all the women and what they have to say. Sweet guy.

Crystal is so off-putting. She can't leave soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

I've been to Auckland Zoo, so I was happy they went there. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 am

Ok guys, one thing to consider to figure out the waterfall girl....and that's the height....my guess is that the girl is at least 5 ft 6 inches. I looked at the height description for the girls and I am going to rule Alysha out (way shorter than that) and then when you have Kristie (5ft 4 in), Poppy (5ft 3 in) Matilda (5ft 7in) as the other ones that are a possible match.

Based on height, my guess is that the girl is either Kristie or Matilda. However Kristie's hair is longer so it could be Matilda.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:14 am

mercieme wrote:Ok guys, one thing to consider to figure out the waterfall girl....and that's the height....my guess is that the girl is at least 5 ft 6 inches. I looked at the height description for the girls and I am going to rule Alysha out (way shorter than that) and then when you have Kristie (5ft 4 in), Poppy (5ft 3 in) Matilda (5ft 7in) as the other ones that are a possible match.

Based on height, my guess is that the girl is either Kristie or Matilda. However Kristie's hair is longer so it could be Matilda.
yes Great observations mercieme! The height may be key! Need to relook at that and thinking you are correct by drawing that distinction.

First thought was it is Matilda but Kristie posted a FB cover pic of Bali on March 3 (not sure if Bali was the FSD place rather than Fiji or in addition to Fiji? or not related at all). Posted this in Kristie's thread... but her FB comments about hating roses makes me think she is not F1.

I can honestly see both Matilda and Kristie in the waterfall pics (although the one s/cap I see more Matilda). I don't see Alysha in the body (she's more slim) and don't think it is Poppy anymore but still possibility. Also not sure if it is Dani but leaving that one out. Already have too many choices! giggling The pics are so grainy and no matter how many times I watch that part it is so fast and poor quality it doesn't help matters.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless