SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:42 am

ElonM wrote:Although its way into the morning at my end (it's 3:30 am here  Hugesmile )I decided to stay up to watch this episode.

I hope its great!
Yay! I'm watching too! But it's only 5pm here giggling
Well done for staying up!!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:44 am

Yay, I got company.

I don't like Kristie date so far.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:47 am

Kristie said she's bossy and he responded "i don't like bossy people" . Then I guess she is out of the F4.

So that's clear no group date for Kristie.

I like this setting of the second half of the date.

Nice bonding moments with the photos she showed to Art.

He has his arms around her. PINKHEART

IMO, not a match given he mentioned they are yet to get pass third gear.

Maybe she needs to open up more or could it be he's not emotional there with her?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:52 am

ElonM wrote:Kristie said she's bossy and he responded "i don't like bossy people" . Then I guess she is out of the F4.
Agreed Elon. I wonder if she'll even get a single date rose? If she does I would think it's out of politeness rather than connection.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:54 am

I'm watching too. This date is a disaster! I'd be really surprised if she gets a rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:55 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm watching too. This date is a disaster! I'd be really surprised if she gets a rose.
Yay! Another live viewer Welcomeparty!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:55 am

Kapiti wrote:
ElonM wrote:Kristie said she's bossy and he responded "i don't like bossy people" . Then I guess she is out of the F4.
Agreed Elon. I wonder if she'll even get a single date rose? If she does I would think it's out of politeness rather than connection.

I agree, from what I noticed he wanted to send her home.
There's no connections there and the interaction was forced.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:55 am

No rose for Kristie?

Hehehe, I was right. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:57 am

yes I think the writing is on the wall for Kristie

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:57 am

Well that was the nail in the coffin for her relationship.

Chrystal nailed it, she's going home this episode I think.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:58 am

Wait she got to redeem herself on a group date?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:59 am

Katiebelle wrote:yes I think the writing is on the wall for Kristie

I agree..
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless