SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:16 am

I think Nat is maybe not right personality for tb although two lots of F1 music clips were included on her date.

AEF

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:17 am

robinvi wrote:After watching episode it was the beginning of the end! Matilda is finally getting her love edit! I think poppy is fading. I believe that of she kissed him it might have sparked something to get here out of the friend zone. Nat is coming on strong! She is most deff a dark horse for top 4. What a great episode!
:yes: It was amazing! Such a great episode. And IA... the love edit is soo there!! :swinginglove

This part was put into the Episode and ties back with the first episode: At the cocktail party Art talks to Matilda in the same spot her talked to her night one and they walk off the little gazebo thing and... they say
Art: "Watch your step"
Matilda "You watch your step"
and then they laugh together as they walk away and he holds her on her back... Complete repeat of when she got the FIR and Art tripped over the step.  :yes:

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Hehe10

Did you see how he put his hand on her back? They already looked like a couple.

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Wwehhe10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Weheew10

Even at the pool party, matilda was seated to the right of Art. It was like everyone else on that date were over at Art and Matilda's house and they were hosting a bbq. seeing hearts

The first kiss between Matilda and Art is going to be soooo cute! Insanely cute! Cannot wait! heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:29 am

clapping! clapping! Kapiti for finding the location of the waterfall!

clapping! clapping! to everyone else for the great opinions and sleuthing! I don't have the time to watch, but you are all giving me play by play action. I love reading everyone's different opinions!

As always, regardless of any spoilers, IMHO it's the sleuthing that counts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:32 am

After reading all of this I can't wait to watch the episode. giggling :yes:

In my eyes Matilda is F1. If I'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time since the F2 camp likes me. Hugesmile

Great sleuthing and analysis all.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:36 am

ElonM wrote:After reading all of this I can't wait to watch the episode. giggling  :yes:

In my eyes Matilda is F1. If I'm wrong it wouldn't be the first time since the F2 camp likes me. Hugesmile

Great sleuthing and analysis all.

IA it doesn't really matter as long as there is a love story and a happy couple. After the first epi, it was speculated that Alysha was the F1. Now that the sleuthing has progressed, there are various opinions which I love to read all of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:27 am

Question about Ep 9/10: If Kristie gets the SD waterfall, why is she shown on the horseback riding group date too?question

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Aww_k10

>> IMO, It would be odd for Kristie to get a SD and go on the GD on the same episode. Don't see it happening on the same episode.... scratch  scratch

So thinking the previews for next week are for both Ep 9 and Ep 10  question or???

>> If they are different episodes, the question then is, which one comes first? GD Horse riding for Ep 9 or SD for Kristie in Ep 9?

If the GD riding horses is for Ep 9, then is there no single date?The only other person other than Kristie without a 1on1 is Danielle (and she is also on the GD horse riding as is Alysha).So maybe everyone just went on the horseback riding date or just some of them and there's a 2on1 or something else takes place?

Maybe time will be focused on Matilda falling off the horse, going in the ambulance, etc and then just the cocktail party? So no 1on1? question

From the preview at the end of Ep 8: Matilda, Danielle, Kristie, Alysha, Dani and Poppy are on the GD horses. That leaves out Chrystal and Natalie?

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 People11
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 E910
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Aly_an10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Asfasd10

Matilda falls off the horse and the ambulance arrives...
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Fall_o10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Asfasf12art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 Eeend10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Matilda's Haiku was soo cute when she said Art makes her heart go boom... and it was so hilarious "Give me a rose now!!"  cantstopl  art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

I just love seeing Art so relaxed and playful with Matilda. It's who he is, imo, rather than the more serious/concerned side we see with Alysha or Natalie or the others or even with Poppy. He did say his ideal woman is someone that is fun and that she would have to be fun in order to be with his family (from his intro).

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 CCDdbF3WAAAowL-
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:35 pm

phew. I turn my back and bam 3 pages of full posts! laugh out loud laugh out loud

OK. my thoughts are with you. Yes finally I saw the sparkles between art and matilda. That is what I wanted to see. Tons of complicity and laughs. He is definitely smitten about her.

I think dani should have jump on art at the cocktail and Matilda solidified what they started at the pool and smart cookie dani she even saw it immediately

those are IMO the top4

F4: poppy
F3: natalie
F2/F1: yet to be decide between dani and matilda but probabilities matilda

lets remember the golden rule here: men hate drama and alysha, kristie and co bring drama

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 18 2r39r3c

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:03 pm

HEA! Yay! As long as we see the love story I will be happy and I am sure you will be too! From what the host has said in interviews, this will be a love story so we should see it play out from here on out.

I am just thinking how next week's episodes will go... 

... it must have been absolutely terrifying for Matilda to fall off the horse! So scary!! It is a good thing nothing worse happened. That would have been terrible. 

I wonder how Art will react to Matilda falling off the horse. I am thinking he goes with her in the ambulance (if she goes in it). 

What are your thoughts about Kristie being seen on the waterfall date and also on the horse group date question I posted some s/caps above.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:18 pm

lets remember Tim and the top4? tim went to hospital, all worried and all but at the end she was sent home at F4 (she was the most cutest girl ever, i think she blogged season 2 right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:21 pm

i am still not sure it is kristie at the waterfall.
does not look like it is dani since we saw her at the horse GD, nor matilda.
so who has the look besides alysha which I doubt he gave another 1-on-1
is it possible that it was the extended 1-on-1 date after the horse GD just like they always do: he select the one for the 2nd part of the GD? Then it could be dani or matilda or kristie?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 pm

HEA wrote:lets remember Tim and the top4? tim went to hospital, all worried and all but at the end she was sent home at F4 (she was the most cutest girl ever, i think she blogged season 2 right?)
Yes that happened with Ali, his F3. So it will be interesting to see what happens with Matilda. Nothing is set in stone yet and the sleuthing never stops.  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless