SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:14 pm

robinvi wrote:
nutty1 wrote:This may be already addressed somewhere in here, but is there anywhere to watch this season online?

you can watch all the episodes on the the forum
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2880-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-links-spoilers-no-discussion

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Didn't Matilda get her individual date in epi 3?
Yes she did. yes  Sorry AL, must have missed this post  Embarressed!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:17 am

I am surprised that 2 tall girls (Chrystal & Natalie) will be on the same team on that group date on Episode 7. Seems like an unfair advantage for the other team.

Also any idea when Art will start selecting girls for the second dates? AAL has one screen shot of Art with Natalie showering??? Thinking that means Natalie gets a single date at some point or could be SQT from a group date. If Matilda does not go on a group date this week on Episode 7 & stays home, then the producers are really doing a great job hiding her connection with Art.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:21 am

Episodes Breakdown of Dates/Roses/Eliminations

Key (just to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet
SD= single date (all single date girls have gotten a rose so far. Will only change this if that changes)
GD= group date
GDR= group date rose
SQT= special quality time
CP= cocktail party (including this since almost half of each episode thus far is just CP)
CPR = cocktail party rose
RC= rose ceremony

Episode 1
Intro Videos = Matilda (1st), Danielle B (2nd), Chrystal (3rd), Rosie (4th) and Kristie (5th)
1st out Limo = Matilda
M&G = total of 21 women
FIR = Matilda
CPR = Danielle (2nd rose -- eliminated herself Ep 4)
RC = Michelle, Nikki, Fiona eliminated; Rosie self-eliminated (4 girls leave; 17 girls remain)

Episode 2
SD = Poppy seaplane, kayaking, beach picnic (gets rose) *intro video pre-date* 
GD = Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Chrystal, Shivani, Danielle B, Danielle L, Lisa, and ?.... (# girls will ETA later) on water boat 
SQT #1 = Danielle L and Chrystal on water biscuit; SQT #2 = Dani on jet ski
GDR = Dani
CPR = Carrisa
RC = Natasha and Cristy eliminated (2 girls leave; 15 girls remain)

Episode 3
SD = Matilda bridge walk, bungy jump, picnic (gets rose) *intro video 1st ep*
GD = Kristie, Alysha, Carrisa, Amanda, and Brigette (5 girls) rally car driving
SQT = Kristie picnic (won the car challenge)
GDR = Kristie
RC =  Danielle L. self-eliminated (1 girl leaves; 14 girls remain)

Episode 4
SD = Amanda car drive, golf, and sunset picnic (gets rose) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = Poppy, Alysha, Chrystal, Natalie, Lisa, and Hayley (6 girls) at Auckland Zoo   
SQT = Poppy feeding lemurs
GDR =  Poppy
CPR = Hayley 
RC = Lisa (1 girl leaves; 13 girls remain)

Episode 5
SD = Dani helicopter ride, zip lining, picnic (gets rose and first kiss) *no intro video pre-date*
GD = Matilda, Dani, Kristie, Hayely, Carrisa, Brigette, Shivani, Poppy at shooting range clay pigeons
SQT =  Hayley archery (wins shooting challenge)
GDR = None given
CPR = Alysha and Natalie
RC = Hayley eliminated (1 girl leaves; 12 girls remain)

Episode 6
SD = Chrystal at museum and sushi making (gets rose and 2nd kiss) *intro video 1st episode*
GD = All 12 girls participate in catwalk model challenge
SQT =  Dani bridal photo shoot (wins challenge and gets rose)
GDR = Natalie and Dani
CPR = Danielle L.
RC = Shivani eliminated (1 girl leaves; 11 girls remain)

Episode 7 *not yet aired*
SD = Alysha airplane and wine at vineyard (gets rose?)
GD = Dani, Chrystal, Natalie, Kristie (Brigette? and ? Carissa?) indoor ball challenge
SQT =   
GDR =  
CPR =
RC =

Episode 8 *not yet aired*
SD = 
GD = 
SQT =   
GDR =  
CPR =
RC =
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:27 am

I am thinking that Natalie is getting the SQT. I cant imagine she gets an individual date. I just don't see any type of connection at all. I will be curious to see who gets the individual date for episode 8. That being said if she does get the individual date in episode 8 then we might get a new promo with more scenes cause everything except waterfall scene would have be shown.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:38 am

mercieme wrote:I am surprised that 2 tall girls (Chrystal & Natalie) will be on the same team on that group date on Episode 7. Seems like an unfair advantage for the other team.

Also any idea when Art will start selecting girls for the second dates? AAL has one screen shot of Art with Natalie showering??? Thinking that means Natalie gets a single date at some point or could be SQT from a group date. If Matilda does not go on a group date this week on Episode 7 & stays home, then the producers are really doing a great job hiding her connection with Art.
Group date:
Definitely seems a bit unfair. IA. Not sure if Natalie will get SQT or a single date per her s/cap showering? If they are in teams and one team wins then maybe the go somewhere else and Natalie gets some SQT?  

Kristie: 
- Not sure what is going on with Kristie's edit??? 
- She got an intro video, has gotten the competitive edit, is on the upcoming group date and not sure if she wins or gets SQT? If they are in teams not sure if that means she doesn't win and so is a bit upset? 
- She is shown talking to Art during the Cocktail Party and the preview says that the game is wide open or something like that. Thinking she may get a rose pre-RC? 
- Just remembered that she is shown in Episode 1 at the end where there is season preview (I have the s/caps but not sure if I posted them in s/cap thread) and on a group horseback riding group date. Danielle L. is also shown on that group date. This may be Ep 8 or Ep 9 and if so then she is on another group date... so not sure when or if she will get a single date unless she gets the single date Ep 8 and then group date horse riding is Ep 9.

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Aww_k10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 People11

Matilda/2nd Date/Cocktail Party
- I think that one has to almost look at the 2 episodes each week as one episode because they air 2 of them each week. So there are 2 RCs per week as well so it seems like they stretch the dates more so it is not back-back single dates or dates with same girls. I am not even sure when the second dates will be happening but am sure that Matilda will get one by Ep 9/10 if more than 1 girl leaves at upcoming RC.
- Also, keep in mind that the Cocktail Parties are pretty much 'dates' in and of themselves. Half of the show is dedicated just to the CP and girls getting pre-RC roses. 
- So far, whenever Matilda is NOT on a group date she gets edited to show her 1on1 time with Art during Cocktail Party. So, to me, the edit is still showing her and Art connecting and progression of relationship
- Matilda is the ONLY girl thus far who has, using her own words, talked about her feelings for Art. Not even Dani has talked about her feelings (the other girls say she is falling/etc) but Matilda is crying talking about her genuine feelings, etc. I think the edit has kept this in to showcase that for her it is real. 
- Art has only talked about himself more in-depth and his family (his lake house) with one girl and that is Matilda. Also, Matilda is the only girl so far asking Art a lot of questions about himself to him. She will say, so what about you? etc. It is the only two-way conversation shown with Art and any of the girls that has dealt with deeper relationship topics continually and hasn't stopped being shown. She is interested in who he is, not just him asking her questions (like what is happening on the other dates, the girls mostly talk about themselves... Matilda talks about Art to him and asks him things).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:18 am

robinvi wrote:I am thinking that Natalie is getting the SQT. I cant imagine she gets an individual date. I just don't see any type of connection at all. I will be curious to see who gets the individual date for episode 8. That being said if she does get the individual date in episode 8 then we might get a new promo with more scenes cause everything except waterfall scene would have be shown.
Great points. So far, only Natalie and Waterfall scene are left from the season preview shown at the beginning of Ep 1. Also noticed that at the end of that season preview we hear Art say, "Will you accept this rose" and we hear Matilda say "I definitely will". That is the very last words said on the preview shown at the beginning of episode 1 (and with the sunset picnic date silhouetted in the background).

I don't know if I put it in the s/cap thread but there is also another scene of a horse group date and Kristie is on that group date. It looks like they may be in Tauranga... so Kristie stays at least for Ep 7/8.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:29 am

AAL, I don't think we have the horse group date yet in the screen caps; I don't even remember seeing it, great catch. I think you are right that Kristie stays on till Episode 8. I am guessing Carissa, Danielle & Bridgette would be let go before Kristie but not too certain. My guess for F6 are: Poppy, Matilda, Alysha, Amanda, Dani, Kristie. But Natalie could easily make it as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:51 am

mercieme wrote:I am surprised that 2 tall girls (Chrystal & Natalie) will be on the same team on that group date on Episode 7. Seems like an unfair advantage for the other team.

as im leaning toward Artilda are following Tim-Anna's pattern, im predicting they will have the second-date on epis. 8.(TnA had their 1st 1-1 on epis 3 as well)

as for the F1 didnt go on any dates, it is not unsual on US series. Its normal for the F1s to stay fully on the mansion in an entire week before getting their 1-1 the next week. Recent example is Whitney, on epis 2. (her 1-1 was on epis 3). In this sense, its plausible  M wont go on any dates on epis 7 since she will get her 2nd 1-1 on epis 8. Just my guess Smiley

It still bugs me that Artilda havent kissed yet art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698  . Then again im reminding myself that the episodes in NZ show are more condensed than US series. We are on epis 6, approaching 7, but it actually within only the 3-4 weeks time frame of filming , correct?.

besides, Art has only kissed 2 girls so far (with one actually initiated the kiss, not him laugh out loud). So i guess i have to learn to be more patient giggling whipped

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:55 am

These are the only dates/events unaccounted for by Ep 7 and were shown in **1st episode**:

-------------------------------

Art and Natalie ** shown in Season Preview beginning of Ep 1**
- either SQT or 1on1. (BL shows not gonna happen, imo).

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Natali11
------------------------------

This could relate to the pool group date or be something different...

Pool Group Date? Or relaxation? **shown at end of Ep 1**
- If shown as a date or event, must take place Ep 8 or later
- Danielle L., Chrystal, Amanda..

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Gsdfgs10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Amanda17

-------------------------
Horseback Riding group date **shown at end of Ep 1***
- Has to take place Ep 8 or later
- Kristie, Danielle L.... ??
- Matilda VO saying someone will get hurt (Does this relate to Matilda getting hurt physically? She is shown post-show in a cast.*Discuss in discussion threads* )

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 People11
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 E910
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Aww_k10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Fall_o10

---------------------------------
Waterfall date ** shown in season preview at beginning AND end of Ep 1**
- Consensus is this is Matilda (slim chance it is Kristie... )

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Previe11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:01 am

mercieme wrote:AAL, I don't think we have the horse group date yet in the screen caps; I don't even remember seeing it, great catch. I think you are right that Kristie stays on till Episode 8. I am guessing Carissa, Danielle & Bridgette would be let go before Kristie but not too certain. My guess for F6 are: Poppy, Matilda, Alysha, Amanda, Dani, Kristie. But Natalie could easily make it as well.
I posted some more s/caps from episode 1 preview of season above. I am thinking that Brigette goes next. She posted on her SM "I'm baaaack Feb 9/10" so 3-4 weeks into the show. They are going to have to start showing more than 1 girl leaving at RC in order to get this down in 6 week timeframe IF it started Jan 16 as seems to be the case.

As for Danielle L. She is shown in 2 unaccounted for s/caps: Horseback riding group date and Pool group date (Amanda and Chrystal are shown there too).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:08 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

as im leaning toward Artilda are following Tim-Anna's pattern, im predicting they will have the second-date on epis. 8.(TnA had their 1st 1-1 on epis 3 as well)

as for the F1 didnt go on any dates, it is not unsual on US series. Its normal for the F1s to stay fully on the mansion in an entire week before getting their 1-1 the next week. Recent example is Whitney, on epis 2. (her 1-1 was on epis 3). In this sense, its plausible  M wont go on any dates on epis 7 since she will get her 2nd 1-1 on epis 8. Just my guess Smiley

It still bugs me that Artilda havent kissed yet art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698  . Then again im reminding myself that the episodes in NZ show are more condensed than US series. We are on epis 6, approaching 7, but it actually within only the 3-4 weeks time frame of filming , correct?.

besides, Art has only kissed 2 girls so far (with one actually initiated the kiss, not him laugh out loud). So i guess i have to learn to be more patient giggling whipped
I think so too. Or at the very least, Ep 9.

Reason being is that she is not on the group date for Ep 7 from what we can tell so either Ep 8 or Ep 9 may see her on a 1on1 single date.

Wondering however, if she is on the group date for horseback riding?

I am also wondering if that takes place in Tauranga where it was reported (see the SM media thread) that they go to Tauranga. Or it could be closer by to the mansion?

I am also wondering if Matilda goes on the horseback riding date if this is when Matilda hurt her arm --- it looks like someone fell off a horse in those s/caps? Preview shows someone with blondish long hair falling off a horse...

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Matild14
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Asfafd10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Sdfasd10
art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Terryf11art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Fall_o10

:lookout  and we hear Matilda VO of saying someone "getting really hurt" or if it was post-show and she didn't realize until after show??? Because she was in an arm cast for SM posted March 12 and posted in sleuthing thread. It couldn't have been that bad because she has been out of the cast for weeks now as seen in SM.

art green - Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 10168068_10203745899908477_6084991054179460441_nfrom sleuthing thread discussed here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2801p156-bachelor-new-zealand-art-green-sleuthing-spoilers#779516

ETA: !! I just rewatched the scene again and I firmly believe that that is Matilda on that horseback riding group date and falls off the horse!!! How terrifying!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+23
staceymnz
Spoil Me Again
sara11
Katiebelle
Linds911
emusha
nutty1
robinvi
Aunties_Love
Diana
mindless