SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

One of the Australian rag mags has sam on the cover saying bachelor already in love. Inside very brief article saying he was already in love with Lana and other ladies will not be happy. Also showing photos of them hugging on one of the dates where we have seen photos.

AEF

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Are there any articles about how Lana came to be on the show?
So far she is the only girl unaccounted for in the lineup.
Wonder if she was a late entry or came with other girls... question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:01 pm

He did say he's in love via woman's day I think.

It was speculated by AAL and myself that Lana joined late.

I have the feeling she is F1 based on the pics from their dates.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Daily Mail did an article about how Lana is missing from the list of girls.

No sign of Lana Jeavons-Fellows in The Bachelor line-up of beauties...despite her being spotted kissing Sam Wood on a date

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 8 1810

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3150373/Where-s-Laura-Dundovic-s-bestie-No-sign-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-Bachelor-line-beauties-despite-spotted-kissing-Sam-Wood-date.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Are these rag mags usually right about the rumoured f1? I haven't really watched the last 2 seasons so idk if they have spoiled the f1 before.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GiveMeARose Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:49 am

Amy croffey from daily mail doing loads of spoilers. Keep an eye on her i reckon.

I hear that heather and Snezana are ones to watch and they go far.

GiveMeARose

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by GiveMeARose Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:50 am

What does every1 think of Zilda? I'm not a fan. I hear she goes first or second.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3160281/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Getting-Sam-Wood-s-attention-Glamour-model-Zilda-Williams-flashes-underwear-double-F-cup-cleavage-beach-shoot.html

GiveMeARose

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:45 pm

TML: No the rag mags didn't spoil the F1 this soon since last season it was still filming when the first episode aired (so the F1 hadn't been chosen yet). This time it is airing after filming has wrapped so it just may be they are spoiling the F1 as Lana.

Even without the rags, because Lana comes in later and stays till near end of filming based on spoiled dates, I think F1 may definitely be Lana with Emily as possible F2 (she reminds me of Tim's F2 Rochelle and from s/caps looks like a physical connection)... other possible frontrunners I think may be Sarah, Snezana, Bec/Rebecca and Heather.

GMAR: Heather gets the white rose so she may go far. I have a difficult time deciphering between Heather and Lana when looking at s/caps from a distance.

Zilda needs to go.. not a fan.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm not certain I'll live tweet the premier.

Hopefully it's a good season. :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Here's an interview with Heather about the first night + they ask her if she wins. Thoughts?? Have they done interviews with possible f1's in previous seasons? She doesn't strike me as the f1 imo : http://m.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/has-the-final-rose-already-been-decided-heather-is-the-early-bachelor-frontrunner/story-fni0cjvk-1227462235085?utm_source=HeraldSun&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_content=SocialFlow&nk=1bcae95ebc019b8e30dfccfcc0f599a9-1438206615

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Rosie Reviews: Bachie Wood meets his 19 girlfriends.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/rosie-recaps-bachelor-season-3-episode-1/#ouYmE3bAXdydq7pP.99

10 non sequential observations from The Bachelor episode one
http://www.elle.com.au/news/zeitgeist/2015/7/bachelor-australia-recap-episode-one-season-3/

223 Thoughts We Had During “The Bachelor” Australia Season 3 Premiere
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jennaguillaume/anal-glands-and-white-roses#.fmx67B6b1r
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:04 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Here's an interview with Heather about the first night + they ask her if she wins. Thoughts?? Have they done interviews with possible f1's in previous seasons? She doesn't strike me as the f1 imo : http://m.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/has-the-final-rose-already-been-decided-heather-is-the-early-bachelor-frontrunner/story-fni0cjvk-1227462235085?utm_source=HeraldSun&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_content=SocialFlow&nk=1bcae95ebc019b8e30dfccfcc0f599a9-1438206615
Interesting about the white rose which she received and shown in s/caps for season preview. Makes no sense though if she is sent home and hasn't taken him on a date yet? scratch

The white rose means Heather can take The Bachelor out on a date of her choosing at any time during the competition. And needless to say all of the women see it as a huge advantage, quickly voicing their displeasure at Wood’s choice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3