SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:54 am

has anyone else watched this?!!!

Video link: https://twitter.com/kiis1011/status/637039276627116032

It is Sam listening to Heather call him her partner and his reaction!!!

Sam is grinning away and says "Look, you will have to read into that what you will" regarding Heather calling him a partner and the DJ says "of course we are [reading into it]" and Sam says "I don't have to tell you that do I?" and is laughing away and he gets all red and the DJ says he is a "bit flushed" and Sam says, "A bit flushed. A bit of pinkish hue?" and is grinning away!!

What is going on?! Did he choose Heather?! OMGeee! How can he react this way about her if it is false?

s/cap
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 T7676710
BACHELOR SAM RED FACED OVER HEATHER 'PARTNER' COMMENT
Read more at http://www.kiis1011.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-gossip/bachelor-sam-red-faced-over-heather-partner-comment#D3C0lPqYs77B1EGB.99

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 61ba9632-3559-4782-9b45-cfab19a4ff5f?type=content-hero-lg

This season of The Bachelor has been the hardest to pick yet. Each week we seem to think we know for sure who's won, but each week it changes.

It's even been reported that Bachelor Sam Wood goes to great lengths to hide his secret meetings with the winner, by texting his friends some photos and getting them to upload them and tag him in, in a bid to throw the paparazzi off his scent.

This may seem a little extreme, but everyone is SO desperate to know the result that Sam and many of the Bachelor girls have been followed since the show aired.

This morning, Sam Wood appeared on our KIIS Melbourne breakfast show and was played the audio where Heather spoke to KIIS and said that she'd found 'not only a good friend, as well as a partner...'

Live in studio, Sam visibly went red-faced, and was momentarily lost for words.
All he managed to get out was, "I haven't heard that before!'
Eeeek!!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:07 am

He is such a dork. Honestly ... no matter how "cool" he tries to look, no matter his body (change), he's still the same guy he was in the teens, with a bit "rigid" movements ... does anyone know what i mean? ... I can't find the right word ... but watching him move I often find his body position "uncoordinated" with his "image". Just simply a dork.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:08 am

He is SUCH a dork!
That right there is the Sam that I see on the show with Heather.
That's what I mean by only seeing all of Sam, the real Sam, with Heather.
He is so one-note with the other girls, with Heather he is all fidgety and laughing and just Sam, I guess.

If he didn't pick Heather then he is acting really, really well in that clip!! jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:16 am

Yeep, I think so too AAL. I think i found the words I was looking for: so you know when you have men who are very slick ... well, I see Sam other way, he's obviously good with women, but he isn't slick, he's awkward a lot in his movements (it surprise me) because they are between clumsy and stiff and he isn't so witty, but his personality is nice and he's a good conversationalist, so it slides good anyway.

ETA: It's an interesting look/stare he gives the radio-host, when he says "it's not your mistake, she made it" ... he was "fulminating" him Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:28 am

The Courier Mail posted this today with the headline "Has Ebru given away the winner". Has anyone heard this interview??

http://www.couriermail.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-has-ebru-given-away-the-winner/story-fnn7l51k-1227502950969

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:32 am

happygolucky wrote:Friendships from the house:

Emily - Bec
Emily - Laura
Emily - Jasmin
Emily - Sarah
Emily - Ebru
Emily - Jacinda

Jacinda - Tessa
Jacinda - Bec
Jacinda - Laura
Jacinda - Joni
Jacinda - Ebru
Jacinda - Heather
Jacinda - Sarah

Joni - Heather

Sarah - Tessa
Sarah - Ebru
Sarah - Heather
Sarah - Rachel

Rachel - Heather

Tessa - Heather
Tessa - Ebru

Nina - Snezana
Nina - Heather
Nina - Tessa

Lana - Sarah
Lana - Heather

Please ... feel free to add to the list ... (without repeating the relationship)
... and feel free to add the connections

it's safe to say that the camp: Emily + Bec + Jacinda - "don't like Sam that much"

Lana is liking pictures of Emily with Bec and Bec's brother who has been cursing out Snez and Nina so we know the side she is on. Sam we know is no fan of Emily's so maybe Lana isnt F1 afterall.
The plot thickens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:32 am

But at the end he said "Heather and I did get on fantastically well" so past tense.
It just sounds so different from him talking the other week about saying he is not speaking to Heather.
I don't know what is going on!
His body language was saying that he was excited but he said he hadn't heard that before?
If he is with Heather I am sure he would have known about that slip up and they talked about it since it has been all over the media?!
And if he is with someone else, then his reaction would be weird to that person (or maybe he is just flushed because he is with someone other than Heather but cannot refute what Heather is saying because it would be obvious then that he is not with Heather?)
I don't know. Maybe Sam is acting? If so, that is really good acting!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:36 am

see2love wrote:
Lana is liking pictures of Emily with Bec and Bec's brother who has been cursing out Snez and Nina so we know the side she is on. Sam we know is no fan of Emily's so maybe Lana isnt F1 afterall.
The plot thickens

Well on the other side Nina is liking and making comments on Lana`s pics. And Nina and Snezana are at war with Emily and Bec. So it does not say anything at this point. I think Lana is a type of person who`ll get along with everyone. She is even popular with girls who left the house before Lana was on the show.
During all the years of watching the Bachelor shows there`s almost every season what I call "the winner syndrome". That`s when nearly everyone wants to be friends with the F1.

Last edited by natik on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:40 am

Maybe, just hrowing out another angle. Bec and her brother have afterall called out Sam for not being truthful about Bali so I doubt she would like a pic especially with the brother if she is with Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:44 am

natik wrote:
see2love wrote:Lana is liking pictures of Emily with Bec and Bec's brother who has been cursing out Snez and Nina so we know the side she is on. Sam we know is no fan of Emily's so maybe Lana isnt F1 afterall.
The plot thickens
Well on the other side Nina is liking and making comments on Lana`s pics. And Nina and Snezana are at war with Emily and Bec. So it does not say anything at this point. I think Lana is a type of person who`ll get along with everyone. She is even popular with girls who left the hose before her.
That's interesting ... so we have Lana, who didn't spend much time with Emily - liking her photos - so she's going "out of her way" to have a good rapport with Emily&Bec ... and Nina trying to "be nice" to Lana (since we have yet to see how things went on the show) ...

Does Lana comment on any of their posts? ... Definitely 2 camps ... and then some girls are in-between not choosing sides (which is OK) ... it's interesting to me though, that Emily, Bec and Jacinda aren't fond of Sam (and vocal about it).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 am

This social media is doing my head in (as Chrystal would say).

I am back to the drawing board.
If I go by edit: Heather is F1... I mean.. why have a girl so vulnerable talking about falling in love and lead constantly reassuring her then her story is heartbreak? For the Bachelorette role? That's it?

And what is going on with Sam? Is he acting in that interview from yesterday?
I mean, that interview gave me hope again that it is Heather.
But then the psychic who is friends with Sarah said she won't win (maybe the psychic will change his mind?)

Heather, Lana, or Snez. That's the puzzle although I want it to be Heather and only see Heather as F1. :/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:50 am

has anyone else watched this?!!! Video link> https://twitter.com/kiis1011/status/637039276627116032 It is Sam listening to Heather call him her partner and his reaction!!! Sam is grinning away and says "Look, you will have to read into that what you will" regarding Heather calling him a partner and the DJ says "of course we are [reading into it]" and Sam says "I don't have to tell you that do I?" and is laughing away and he gets all red and the DJ says he is a "bit flushed" and Sam says, "A bit flushed. A bit of pinkish hue?" and is grinning away!! What is going on?! Did he choose Heather?! OMGeee! How can he react this way about her if it is false? wrote:

AAL I watched this just now about 5 times in a row and here's what I saw:
1. the minute they said "here's Heather" he was trying to stifle his "Heather smile" (that one where his whole face lights up and his eyes go gooey)
2. He was concentrating so hard and when she said the words "as well as a partner" his first reaction what his "Heather smile" and a body wiggle - which to me is so child-like for "I've got a secret and you know what it is but I'm not telling you you're right".
3. It took him a couple of seconds to clear his mind and find the answer "I haven't heard that before" but the smile never dimmed, the excited body wiggle never stopped and he did not once even think about refuting the comment... NOT ONCE :cutesmile!: !!!!! He has portrayed as an "honest" bloke pretty much throughout the show (letting girls go as soon as he works out they're not for him and being honest when asked about his feelings), and I don't think deception comes easily to him so he struggled to say anything that wasn't confirming what he wants the world to know.
4. He continued to smile his "Heather smile" for the rest of that video and jump around like a kid so I am absolutely convinced from that he is madly in love with her and cannot wait to tell the world.

I'd love to see or hear the rest of the interview to see if he could regain his "game face" and/or whether anyone asked him about Lana and what his reaction was. That would be absolute confirmation for me!!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3