SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:14 pm

Just watched Osher's periscope and he said that he doesn't think there there will a reunion/ATFR this season.
He would like to have one but he doesn't think there will be one like there was on Season 1.

Also Osher said that they moved the boys in on Monday (not that they started filming on Monday -- based on sleuthing in SF Bette thread this is believable. I don't think filming started Monday, May 18 but I do think the guys moved in that day. I think filming may have started May 20th according to Osher's IG).

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aK2WFjI2NTg2MnwxUkRHbGVtbXp5VkpMmzMu7ZBBm5C7cWUZ-D0qNBldsi8Lxcz6is4E98ViHm8=
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:20 pm

I think if aftr is not scheduled for now it won't happen. think they may be keen to have us focus on bachelorette and may start showing it immediately after bachelor

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:23 pm

I posted in Sam Frost's sleuthing thread but I think the Bette (first season ever!) will start the end of Sept, maybe even the week after TB.
It makes sense.

It's also why I think the girls on this season of TB are doing media while on the show still.
Because I think once SF Bette season starts the media will be focused on her.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:57 pm

'The other girls definitely feel threatened': The Bachelor Sam Wood feeds intruder Lana Jeavons-Fellows noodles during group date in sneak peek for new episode

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3212161/Intruder-Lana-Jeavons-Fellows-feeds-Bachelor-Sam-Wood-noodles-group-date-sneak-peek-upcoming-episode.html#ixzz3jz5GoiP5
Despite Heather and Snezana looking like his firm favourites, Sam is not ruling out giving the new lady in his life his final rose. wrote:

‘It was awkward, so awkward’: Bachelor chaos ensues
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/it-was-awkward-so-awkward-bachelor-chaos-ensues/story-fn8yvfst-1227500278705

“I think if you have a connection with someone it doesn’t matter whether you met them five weeks ago or five minutes ago, the spark is either there or it’s not,” Jeavons-Fellows said. wrote:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:01 am

So next week is the serenading date. From the promo for tonight I got the impression that Lana gets a single date tonight...so who gets serenaded? Heather?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:11 am

From spoiled pics from the Daily Mail, Lana gets serenaded.

So if Lana gets a SD tonight then she gets another next week.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:12 am

Lana is on the group tonight and I think Heather get a SD.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:15 am

^ I hope so. Otherwise the whole thing ends with Sam saying "I never did ask you out on a date"? Horrible, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:34 am

My head hurts! Lol. I'm at work and sneakily sleuthing.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:57 am

I'm backkk
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:03 am

HodanG wrote:I'm backkk
welcomeback Hodan. Who you like and who you reckon for F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:13 am

Hey HodanG. Try to resist like me? :/
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3