SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:25 am

^^ Final two maybe.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:29 am

see2love wrote:Lana is on the radio. she says apart from her sarah is most suited to Sam. And Sarah was the one who struck her as beautiful when she walked in. laugh out loud. Dont know what to make of that tbh
Lol. She said Sam is suited to herself? F1 thing to say to be sure.
And her saying suited to Sarah? That is what Heather said in her earlier interview. That she thought the white rose would go to Sarah and Sarah was the one.

Sarah is probably F2. She's got the safe/boring (imo) edit. Her 2nd date was so short and a bit stilted tbh.
Even their kiss it felt like it was forced between them both and after the kiss they both just looked into the distance.
Definitely felt like it was a "going through the motions" feel to me. Very much like Blake with Lisa (F2).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:29 am

That would be an inretesting final two. Will be too easy for everyone to suss Lana takes it if these 2 are the finals ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:29 am

See2love ... how are you able to listen? - I can't find the direct link, BTW which radio is she on?

I know "dark horse" hypothesis, but I really don't see Sarah having much chances, especially after this last SD, despite the kiss I didn't see chemistry between them.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:38 am

Yeah, there was zero chemistry, imo, between Sam and Heather. Felt like they were both acting tbh.

IA. If Sarah and Lana are F2, it will be super obvious it is Lana for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:39 am

That does not surprise me at all. This is only my opinion but Sam would have not dragged Snezana or Heather to the F2. He likes and respects Heather as a friend and Snezana is a single mum. You just don`t do it to a single mum if you know that she is not your F1. That`s just cruel. Also they need two different types of girls in the Finale. Most of the time there is a blond one and a dark one. And for him it is a lot easier to let Sarah go as his F2. He is not too much emotionally invested in her.

Last edited by natik on Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:39 am

happygolucky wrote:See2love ... how are you able to listen? - I can't find the direct link, BTW which radio is she on?

I know "dark horse" hypothesis, but I really don't see Sarah having much chances, especially after this last SD, despite the kiss I didn't see chemistry between them.

I used this link http://www.nova969.com.au/nova969-player

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:40 am

^ Very good point, natik.

I think Sarah would be the easiest F2. No real heartbreak, imo (although like Lisa I am sure she will have her tears).
And definitely agree with the F2 blonde and dark one for FRC (just like first ep 2 roses). giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:43 am

Well, F&W have just said F2 is Lana and Sarah.

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  20m20 minutes ago

Calling it we predict Lana makes top two with Sarah. #TheBachelorAU

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 60 CNXVhDNUYAATiXN
http://www.nova969.com.au/nova969
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 am

I think they're just saying that based on what she said. What she said might just be misdirection though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:55 am

mindless wrote:I think they're just saying that based on what she said. What she said might just be misdirection though.

Of course. But my bet is still on Lana and Sarah in the finale.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:57 am

Was Bec already on? ... or will be ... because she is promoted to be today?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3