SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:32 pm

I am thinking there might be another few girls that join. Starting out with 19 girls and then a few episodes later there are more? Only way to make sense of why she isn't in the photo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 am

Good pickup AAL. If that's the case Lana has done well coming late and fitting in two dates.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 pm

That's what I was thinking... she must do well.
Wonder if she is F1 or at least F4?
Interesting that there were articles on her about her dates but she is not listed (yet).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 pm

I think she's the F1. This is based on the photos I saw of their dates.

I'm really looking forward to this season :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:15 pm

I saw a couple tweets saying the premiere is wed July 29

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:28 pm

^ Yep, it's July 29th (they posted it on the official Facebook page), and they're doing the same 2 nights a week schedule they did last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 am

Osher's comments on the season. Really think most interesting comment is about Sam F and how they are all very, very happy for her.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Osher-Gunsberg-Interview-About-Bachelor-2015-Details-37909929#photo-37909945

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Heh. I was posting about the other Sam F in this thread so will have to post in her thread. Too many Sam's this year! DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

As for Osher's comments about Sam W, it seems like he like Sam as a person, someone whom Osher could and would be friends with in real life. That is so great. From the pics of Osher and both Sam's at the Logies it looked like they all were getting on like a house on fire!

Really looking forward to Sam W's season. He sounds just like Art Green Bach NZ -- and funny enough, they share the same birthday.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:18 am

Bit more of a look at Sam on Facebook, he lost his mother when he was 15.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:30 am

First overall season preview - also can hear a voice saying I have fallen in love with you - could be identified in coming weeks
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2015-Promo-Pictures-Launch-Date-37952512#opening-slide

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks! We need scaps! Who would be kind enough to make some for us plz and thx

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:04 pm

I can make some s/caps this weekend and post them.

Could we please get a s/cap thread if possible, mods or GA whenever there is time? (Things are crazy busy on the forum with TBette finale coming up so no worries on when).

Thanks so much yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3