SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Haha. It's funny that they call them intruders.

It is almost a 180 that will take place at how Sam will go from reassuring Heather repeatedly to replacing her with Lana. Don't think any of us have seen an edit like this anywhere before for Heather who doesn't even seem to go to F3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 pm

So Lana and her friend Laura commented with emoji's on an intruders post on the popsugarau IG page..

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:51 pm

^ Just saw Lana's friends all liking IG pics of Lana and her on the show.

Coupled with the words by Sam "Seems like the full package" I think Lana is going to be F1 for sure. His reaction will likely be how he was with Heather but this time he pursues rather than her having to call him and have it "blew up in my face" excuse.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Okay so I have a feeling Sam (and his dad) are currently in Byron Bay. He posted a pic last night of him and his dad with the caption "A little break with the old man. A few stone and woods in paradise". I didn't pay any attention to it because on his photomap it was still saying that picture was posted from Melbourne. However later Sam was tagged in a photo (wearing the same clothes) with a couple of guys and their caption said that they were hanging out at Byron Pub with Sam. I looked uo what Stone and Woods was exactly and it's a brewing company based in Byron Bay.

Now Byron is on the north coast of New South Wales. It's not typically a place that people from Melbourne visit for no reason...it's more a favourite for people from Sydney and Brisbane. I don't follow Lana so I can't see but has she posted anything recently to suggest she's no longer in Sydney?

Another thing we now obviously know is that Sam has someone back home in Melbourne posting his pictures back there for him.

Edit - For all we know the trip could have nothing to do with a potential meet up but if not why go to the effort to have someone else post the picture from Melb?

Last edited by lozzatron on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm

lozzatron wrote:

Now Byron is on the north coast of New South Wales. It's not typically a place that people from Melbourne visit for no reason...it's more a favourite for people from Sydney and Brisbane. I don't follow Lana so I can't see but has she posted anything recently to suggest she's no longer in Sydney?

Another thing we now obviously know is that Sam has someone back home in Melbourne posting his pictures back there for him.

There are no actual pictures on SM from this week of Lana. Her profile is set on 190 pictures. It stands still for a couple of weeks. She didn`t post new pics on her IG. But her friend (the one who is following Sam on IG) was at a charity marathon today and Lana was not there. And that is very telling cause she usually participate at charity marathons especially with her best friends.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Idk if it was safehouse visit since he seemed to be with his dad though..Also, Sam was tagged in a pic at the woodshed and gecko kids but idk if he was actually there or it was an old pic they used.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Yeah, it could very well be unrelated. I just thought Byron was a strange trip location for him and his dad given the location but maybe they have a connection to the place or something. The fact that the picture was also posted from Melbourne leads me to believe that there was something to hide.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:39 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Idk if it was safehouse visit since he seemed to be with his dad though..Also, Sam was tagged in a pic at the woodshed and gecko kids but idk if he was actually there or it was an old pic they used.

Well Andi used to spend safehouse weekends also with Josh family. And Sam was the whole weekend there cause there were at least two pics where he was tagged. But there is a pattern.

Heather was out this weekend.
Snezana was out this weekend.
Sarah was with Ebru and the DM guy.
Where was Lana? I mean usually she hangs out with her girls on the weekends. And at the charity event organized by her friends she was MIA too.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Looks like Channel Ten is ready for The Bachelorette to start... The ratings are up this season and I think controversy or not, people won't even have time to think about any controversy as Bachelorette will likely premiere straight away. Perfect timing I'd think for distraction (and also will take away from the final couple strangely enough).

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 CM0GJ9fUYAAngVa
https://twitter.com/Ten_Corporate/status/634169893256957952
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Someone is pregnant! DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3208248/Is-Bachelor-winner-pregnant-Sam-s-baby-Rumours-emerge-Wood-s-number-one-girl-expecting-child.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:56 pm

So many rumours out there. Should we start sleuthing baby bumps! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:59 pm

This is all too funny laugh out loud

ETA: I don't believe it. Is this mag even reliable?

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3