SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:33 pm

So I'm guessing they are waiting for Masterchef AU to finish airing before they air the new season? If so, it'll follow last years air date around the end of July which sucks for Sam and his f1.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:27 am

So Sam finally unlocked his IG. It's @samjameswood

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 am

Do we know which Sam will air first... I am getting confused :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 am

Bachelor is first sam woods, preview is being shown on channel 10 now but no confirmed date

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:08 pm

^ is it a new preview or the same one as the one posted?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:36 pm

There was an article in the newspaper today about the upcoming season - didn't mention an airdate, but it just talked about how Sam won't be proposing or going any further than kissing with any of the girls - and then the article mentioned Kaitlyn's season and how she's come "under scrutiny for her behaviour."  giggling 

It also briefly mentioned 7 girls who will be on the season:
- Sandra, a 27 year old primary school PE teacher
- Sarah, a 26 year old event manager 
- Madeleine, a 26 year old fertility nurse
- Joni, a 31 year old motivational speaker
- Emily, a 31 year old advertising executive
- Ebru, a 31 year old portfolio manager (I believe we had already found Ebru and Emily? I could be wrong)
- Tessa, a 33 year old account manager

I'd say the season is starting pretty soon (late July/early August would be my guess) as he's now starting to do interviews.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:41 am

Here's a link to a group photo with the girls which includes names and ages.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2015-Meet-Bachelorettes-37836053?slide=0

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:54 am

AmyB wrote:There was an article in the newspaper today about the upcoming season - didn't mention an airdate, but it just talked about how Sam won't be proposing or going any further than kissing with any of the girls - and then the article mentioned Kaitlyn's season and how she's come "under scrutiny for her behaviour."  giggling 

- Ebru, a 31 year old portfolio manager (I believe we had already found Ebru and Emily? I could be wrong)

I'd say the season is starting pretty soon (late July/early August would be my guess) as he's now starting to do interviews.
yes Thanks for posting this. That's really good news about no proposal and just kissing and bodes well. Sounds like he is a lot like Tim Bach Aussie Season 1 and Art from Bach NZ which is good, imo.

Even though Blake was terrible as a bachelor, imo, he also didn't have overnight dates either so it may just be a Aussie thing not to have fantasy suite dates... although Blake did have the pressure of the proposal so that is great that Sam won't be proposing.

I prefer the ending to not be a proposal - less pressure and more realistic for the timeline. Glad they are going back to that. Looking forward to seeing this season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AmyB wrote:There was an article in the newspaper today about the upcoming season - didn't mention an airdate, but it just talked about how Sam won't be proposing or going any further than kissing with any of the girls - and then the article mentioned Kaitlyn's season and how she's come "under scrutiny for her behaviour."  giggling 

yes Thanks for posting this. That's really good news about no proposal and just kissing and bodes well. Sounds like he is a lot like Tim Bach Aussie Season 1 and Art from Bach NZ which is good, imo.

Even though Blake was terrible as a bachelor, imo, he also didn't have overnight dates either so it may just be a Aussie thing not to have fantasy suite dates... although Blake did have the pressure of the proposal so that is great that Sam won't be proposing.

I prefer the ending to not be a proposal - less pressure and more realistic for the timeline. Glad they are going back to that. Looking forward to seeing this season.
He actually said that he'd spoken to Sam Frost prior to filming and she had told him about how difficult the broken engagement with Blake was for her which factored into his decision not to propose.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 am

ThankMeLater wrote:^ is it a new preview or the same one as the one posted?

It's the same preview as on facebook. Still playing it on tv but not as regularly and still saying coming soon.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:18 pm

So I think something is odd about the 19 girls listed... where is Lana? question
Lana is the girl who has had 2 dates with Sam and posted in the thread but her name is not included in the list and I don't see her in the photo. Unless I am missing her?  scratch

Is this going to be like Blake's season where girls come in later?

The 2015 bachelorettes, from left to right: Bec, Sandra, Heather, Laura, Rachel, Reshael, Snezana, Ebru, Madeleine, Bachelor Sam Wood, Tessa, Sarah, Jacinda, Krystal, Jasmin, Emily, Nina, Jess, Joni and Zilda.
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 5 2015-bachelorettes-from-left-right-Bec-Sandra-Heatherhttp://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelor-Australia-2015-Meet-Bachelorettes-37836053#photo-37836054
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:29 pm

I don't see her either

Maybe she joined later?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3