SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Just listening to the Fitzy & Whippa interview with Sam this morning and I certainly think Snez is F1 now (although that doesn't discount Lana either). He was asked which girl that he'd pashed (Snez, Heather, Nina, Emily) was the best kisser and he said Snez. I really don't see how he could end up with one of the others but say Snez was the best kisser (merely in respect for the girl he chose). Although he wasn't questioned re Lana so she could be the curveball.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:28 pm

cantstopl when words get twisted ...

1stly ... Jackie "invented" that Heather said "that Sam called her out of courtesy to give her a heads up" ... to which Sam says "that's no true, I haven't been speaking to Heather..."

which could still mean "I haven't been speaking to Heather on the phone about the kiss with Snezana" ... but it doesn't necessarily mean "I haven't been speaking to Heather at all or have no contact with her" ...
so truth being told ... there's no lie whatever the outcome will be.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 pm

Ok guys I´m gonna spill it out here and you have to decide if it`s something or not.
I checked Laura´s IG and tried to find something there because Lana`s is private. So Laura and Lana are friends with Erin Holland. The thing is two weeks ago Sam was at the Herald Sun and one journalist with the name Luke Dennely posted a pic of him and Sam. I checked the "like" list and saw that Erin liked that pic.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:33 pm

lozzatron wrote:Just listening to the Fitzy & Whippa interview with Sam this morning and I certainly think Snez is F1 now (although that doesn't discount Lana either). He was asked which girl that he'd pashed (Snez, Heather, Nina, Emily) was the best kisser and he said Snez. I really don't see how he could end up with one of the others but say Snez was the best kisser (merely in respect for the girl he chose). Although he wasn't questioned re Lana so she could be the curveball.
This is all too funny laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34 pm

I think that they are all told that they can't give out information (especially those in the top 3 or 4 etc). I don't think it really matters as such if they 'lie' about talking to each other as the alternative would be to give things away as even to say 'no comment' would be interpreted as a green light by the media.

Given that, I think Snez is a very strong possibility for F1, even though my heart would like to see Heather in that spot.

It would be so hard to be giving all these interviews and be on your guard the whole time that's for sure.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:35 pm

From what everyone is posting, things seem to be pointing to lana. I'm so teamheather but I think lana is proberly f1. I may not like it but I haven't even seen her interaction with Sam and already I can tell that she's probably going to win him over. If it is lana, I feel happen for both her and Sam but at the same time it's like these originals have wasted a whole month getting to know someone who has then decided to be with a new girl who just walked. Props to heather if she is not f1 and doing all these media rounds.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:39 pm

If I just went by SM, for Lana (if filming ended mid-May) may very likely be F1 based on her video of her and her friends and hearts, love music in the background.

I think in some ways Sam is playing up the Heather and Snez thing in interviews if Lana is F1 because Lana isn't on the show yet anyway so it means nothing.

Sam talking about the Bec thing and how he did know about it and thought she looked familiar, etc... I don't know. All the interviews by Snez or Heather or Emily can all mean something else but why would Sam himself misdirect or lie? I'd think he either chose Lana or Snez at this point.

I don't know. I'm more of the girls side (Heather and Snez in particular) than on Sam's side.

It still bugs me that he applied on his own for the show, meaning, what guy willing wants to go on TV and date lots of women when he is partying with his mates at that time? Art Green and others were scouted and Art reluctantly took the lead and was very, very respectful to all the girls. He even asked if he could kiss them.

It's weird to me at how easy Sam sounds when he talks about the show and that he watches it. Most leads have a hard time doing it and Sam sounds like he is enjoying watching it? Suspect

One thing I don't like is how Sam is also so physical, hands on. Just go look in Sam Frost's thread at how he is touching Sam Frost! And this was near the end of his own show filming!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:53 pm

There is also a woman named Karla Konings Dawes. She is marketing manager at Beauty EDU. So she is also friends with Laura and she also liked the same pic with Sam. Most of the people who liked that pic are linked to Laura. It may or may not be a coincidence.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Niccy77 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:54 pm

This is a link to the podcast page
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/3pm-pickup/id463262920?mt=2
It is the one on 12/8 and listen to around the 8th minute.
Heather said that she didn't think she would ever find such a great friend and then added "and partner" and everything went silent and they said "gosh" and went to a commercial break.
She could be leading everyone on - particularly if there are disputes about her being in touch with Sam and now he's denying it.

Niccy77

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:56 pm

I think knowing exactly when filming ended would help

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 pm

The only thing that's telling me Lana won't be F1 is the timing. Wasn't it found out that filming ended at the end of May/start of June (2-3 after Lana was on IG)? Or has it been worked out that wasn't the case and filming may have ended earlier?

If filming did in fact end earlier though then he and Lana must have a pretty instant connection if she's F1 because it doesn't look like she was there long...

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:04 pm

natik wrote:There is also a woman named Karla Konings Dawes. She is marketing manager at Beauty EDU. So she is also friends with Laura and she also liked the same pic with Sam. Most of the people who liked that pic are linked to Laura. It may or may not be a coincidence.
The friend of Lana's also is following Sam on SM and she was the one to post that IG video of Lana and they looked like they were celebrating.

It's so hard to figure out b/c Lana isn't on the show yet.

But the thing is... if Sam's connection with Snez and Heather was that strong and he had already spent so much time with them both I don't see how he could keep Lana for such a long time unless what he felt for Lana is more than the others? I don't know. The last bachelor to have an intruder come in (Byron I believe) ended up choosing her as F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3