SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:27 pm

What do you think about the news (Link) ...of Sam & Madeleine?
I do believe everything is possible in this show, just because we don't see or hear it doesn't mean it wasn't done ... but I do wonder when exactly was that waterfall swim+kiss filmed? Before or after the picnic? Was it so wonderfully hot outside?
What do you think?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:35 pm

I can believe it. Sam seems very hands-on and very touchy-feeling physical. I will say it is the thing I like least about him (at least Art was reserved and would ask for a kiss).

In an interview I recall Sam saying he was going to kiss because he wanted to see if there was a physical connection there as well.

There's no mention of him kissing Madeline though and if he was in the water I guess he would be touching her. That he didn't kiss her and said he felt awkward with her and sent her home after their 1on1 date makes me think he just wasn't into her, but tried to be?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:15 pm

I watched Madeleine's date ... and there's no way they went swimming ... i could believe that there was a make-out session on the boat when they were near the waterfall or at the picnic ... but not in the water ... it's either a lie, a distortion of the facts or a complete BS.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:19 pm

So since Heather was at this farewell party on Sat and running errands on sun I don't think this weekend was a safehouse visit. I wonder if she was trying to distract?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:21 pm

happygolucky wrote:I watched Madeleine's date ... and there's no way they went swimming ... i could believe that there was a make-out session on the boat when they were near the waterfall or at the picnic ... but not in the water ... it's either a lie, a distortion of the facts or a complete BS.
The oddest part is that Madeline isn't even the one saying this happened, Emily's sister is! Rolling Eyes
Emily is just wanting some fame. She is trying to be Laurina but it isn't working. She's no Chrystal either.
I can't wait until she is off the show!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:22 pm

I could believe it based on Sam being a touchy-feely kinda guy who needs to know if there's a physical attraction there.

Saying that though she still was sent home so either it was quite different to what the DM/Emily's sister is suggesting or a complete lie.

Also Emily's sister seems to have an axe to grind so it's difficult to know what to take seriously coming from that end.

This is a nothing issue to me really.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:23 pm

^ It is all stuff by people that are not F1 as well.
Sounds like lots of sour grapes amongst these girls and their "egos".

The theme of this season is after all: jealousy.
Sounds like some of these girls are still jealous, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:53 pm

So tvweek mag posted their new mag/cover on IG that's out now with Sam on the front page with "he's a fake"

Can you Aussies read it and give us a summary plz + thx. This season is getting juicy laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So tvweek mag posted their new mag/cover on IG that's out now with Sam on the front page with  "he's a fake"

Can you Aussies read it and give us a summary plz + thx. This season is getting juicy laugh out loud

I can't find any content for the article online but I'll have a flick through the mag after work and see if there's anything worthwhile in there. Probably not but at least TV Week is somewhat more credible than the gossip (aka we make everything up) mags like New Idea. It's like Australia's version of TV Guide.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:33 pm

lozzatron wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So tvweek mag posted their new mag/cover on IG that's out now with Sam on the front page with  "he's a fake"

I can't find any content for the article online but I'll have a flick through the mag after work and see if there's anything worthwhile in there. Probably not but at least TV Week is somewhat more credible than the gossip (aka we make everything up) mags like New Idea. It's like Australia's version of TV Guide.
You are awesome, thank you! Smiley

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:33 pm

I don't know if Sam is a fake because Osher has gone on record saying he thinks Sam is the most genuine bachelor ever and the nicest guy.
I don't see him saying that just to say it.

TWT though. Sam did apply on his own though (most of these bachelors are scouted or someone else applies).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:37 pm

I don't think he's fake either. I'm thinking it's the girls who were eliminated lashing out bc he lead them on.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3