SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:56 am

Some interesting comments from Blake:
"Blake would then be asked if, out of those four, if he had any preference over what order they're eliminated and, if not, the more dramatic characters would stick around longer."

"The real estate agent also said that producers try to distract viewers' attention away from the ultimate winner, hinting 'if you don't see a lot of someone there's a reason for that."

"Last night's ostensible winner was Heather, who received the white rose, but Blake also said the recipient of the immunity rose is not always the Bachelor's top pick."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3185065/The-Bachelor-star-Louise-Pillidge-shares-scenes-selfie-supports-Blake-Garvey-set-Celebrity-Apprentice.html#ixzz3iyTAkv00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

AEF

Back to top Go down

party - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:07 am

People on Twitter are saying that apparently New Idea magazine are advertising "the biggest reality scandal ever" and there's a picture of Heather on the front cover. I can't find anything on it though. It's no doubt nothing like everything in that mag but I'm still a bit curious.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:16 am

Heathe basically said in her interviews "this time around, the white rose wins". And why is Blake still talking? Lol. I would think he would want to stay far away from the francise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:17 am

AEF wrote:"Last night's ostensible winner was Heather, who received the white rose, but Blake also said the recipient of the immunity rose is not always the Bachelor's top pick."
I agree with what Blake stated about his season ... but ... in the season 1 it was also quite obvious that Tim was falling for Anna and all he cared was whether she was falling for him ... so F1 was up-front too and not so hidden at all.

This season the "white rose" is not an "immunity rose" ... it's ticket for the bette to create/design/choose own way how to spend a day with Sam ... and Sam learning a bit about Heather that first night wanted to see where she would take their date to, IMO, and what kind of activity she is interested in ... so he gave her the power. Besides, he said in few interviews that he is looking for a smart, creative and funny and beautiful woman.
There was the 1st rose ... that went to Sarah ... that supposedly would mean "first impression rose" as in US version ... but that's the kind of rose that not necessarily means a "top pick".
**edited**

ETA: I do think that there are girls who Sam would sent home before ... if it weren't for the show/game that certain number of women must remain ... so he only eliminates 1 (or2 if permitted) per RC and some have to "wait" ... but that's why it's often visible that some women aren't sentimentally invested in the lead, but just go with the ride.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:18 am; edited 3 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:32 am

After what happened last year you'd want to hope that they just let Sam eliminate the girls as he wanted to. They really don't need another "damn, I picked the wrong one" situation on their hands.

Edit - I think that's the cover for last week's issue happygolucky. The new issue should be out tomorrow so if they don't put anything online i'll have a flick through the mag tomorrow and see if there's anything news worthy (I'm guessing not).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:02 am

That's definitely last week's New Idea. It was the one I summarised a couple of pages back.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:08 am

ok just saw an ad for New Idea on tv. It's the third story they advertise after Jennifer Anniston pregnant etc. It's a double page spread with Heather in her shorts pants suit from the RC and headline "Biggest Reality Scandal Ever"

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:29 am

Biggest scandal ever?? Even worse than the Blake scandal?

I'm already scared now, please dont tell me either Sam or Heather, or both, is/are not there for the right reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:37 am

Given it's the third not the first story they are advertising, it's probably not much, could be rehashing something we already know

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:09 pm

happygolucky wrote:
AEF wrote:"Last night's ostensible winner was Heather, who received the white rose, but Blake also said the recipient of the immunity rose is not always the Bachelor's top pick."
I agree with what Blake stated about his season ... but ... in the season 1 it was also quite obvious that Tim was falling for Anna and all he cared was whether she was falling for him ... so F1 was up-front too and not so hidden at all.

This season the "white rose" is not an "immunity rose" ... it's ticket for the bette to create/design/choose own way how to spend a day with Sam ... and Sam learning a bit about Heather that first night wanted to see where she would take their date to, IMO, and what kind of activity she is interested in ... so he gave her the power. Besides, he said in few interviews that he is looking for a smart, creative and funny and beautiful woman.
There was the 1st rose ... that went to Sarah ... that supposedly would mean "first impression rose" as in US version ... but that's the kind of rose that not necessarily means a "top pick".
**edited**

ETA: I do think that there are girls who Sam would sent home before ... if it weren't for the show/game that certain number of women must remain ... so he only eliminates 1 (or2 if permitted) per RC and some have to "wait" ... but that's why it's often visible that some women aren't sentimentally invested in the lead, but just go with the ride.
ITA.

Also, Blake was not someone who knew himself that well, or well enough to go with his gut from day one (and even if he did, he didn't have the guts to stick it out for a pseudo-proposal).

The girls and Laurina said that Blake was nothing but a puppet on the show.

Keep in mind though.... even as someone who didn't know himself that well and was a puppet Blake still gave his FIR to.... Louise... the girl he is with now.

So his whole story is rubbish, imo, since even he picked the girl he ended up with ultimately anyway.

Sam himself in interview said he personally knows from first impressions who the final girls are. That Blake even gave Louise the FIR goes with that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:23 pm

see2love wrote:Heathe basically said in her interviews "this time around, the white rose wins". And why is Blake still talking? Lol. I would think he would want to stay far away from the francise

Then I guess Heather is the F1 based on this statement.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:37 pm

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:Heathe basically said in her interviews "this time around, the white rose wins". And why is Blake still talking? Lol. I would think he would want to stay far away from the francise

Then I guess Heather is the F1 based on this statement.

Not verbatim, but interpreted to mean it. This is exactly what she said 'There’s a joke that there’s a curse of the white rose — you get it never really works out.
'But you never know. I think people will be pleasantly surprised by my journey on the show.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3