SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 am

*** Edited my post since based on the days Sam posted on IG this is what they tie into:  
1. Aug 6, IG pic captioned with recapping date with with his mates (so must have been Ep 3 with Snezana and Madeline and also CP time when he told Heather to please date him quickly because she will have to see him take girl after girl out until she gets her act together ... so gave Heather a hard time).
2. Aug 6, IG pic with s/cap of him on date with Heather (so Ep 4 and posted on his IG as show was airing)
3. Need to figure out who may have left him the note on his windshield Smiley May or may not be from H-Bomb.

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Awww10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The "adventure" part makes me think of Sam and Heather. "The adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb".  beatingheart

If Heather is F1, for me this will go down as the most incredible adventure love story on any of these shows (fingers crossed) purely because they  will be the superheroes of their own love story.

We asked what #LoveIs to you and we LOVE this quote by @Zahrazehour
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 CL4GKD0WoAAw763
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/629947767876657152/photo/1
I am wondering if this pic may be of the final couple? I see what may be Sam's right hand of the heart and what may be a woman's hand on the left. I can barely see the outline of a finger nail on the thumb and the bare outline of a ring on the left what would be ring finger.

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Cl4gkd10

IMO, the F4 may be Sarah, Heather, Snezana. Now I thought that Rachel may be in that mix but now with the info out about other girls possibly joining the show, will remain with the first 3 mentioned. I know that we are being shown more with Snezana right now, but IMO, there is something with Sarah as well and considering that it was obvious there was a whole lot more to their date than what we were shown, I find that really interesting.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:32 am

I am not sure but I think the photo is a standard photo? I think Bach NZ used a similar one or even the same? will have to check.

If filming ended around the end of May or first week of June then Sarah was eliminated before May 16 according to SM activity.

The only three I am not sure of when they were eliminated since their SM activity is very recent are Heather, Snezana and Lana (I don't know when).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 am

Which means they were the f3 like we all assumed

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 am

If Lana is one of F3 then I could see her as F2.
I don't think Sam would take Snezana to F2 since she has a daughter.
I also think it would make sense if Heather is F1 for Lana to be F2 since she was a newbie so it has this doubt put in place.
If it is Heather F1 and Lana F2 and she came in later then this could be like Kaitlyn's season with Shawn and Nick.
It seems like all the girls saw the early connection with Sam and Heather. The only one who wouldn't know of it is Lana. Perfect setup for F2, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure but I think the photo is a standard photo? I think Bach NZ used a similar one or even the same? will have to check.

If filming ended around the end of May or first week of June then Sarah was eliminated before May 16 according to SM activity.

The only three I am not sure of when they were eliminated since their SM activity is very recent are Heather, Snezana and Lana (I don't know when).

Where could I find that info AAL? thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:48 am

I agree about Lana being f2 bc I can't see Sam putting either Snezana or Heather in that heartbreaking situation. So Heather or Snezana are either f1 or f3.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure but I think the photo is a standard photo? I think Bach NZ used a similar one or even the same? will have to check.

Where could I find that info AAL? thanks.
I think it was part of a quiz that Bach NZ did. It could be different I will have to try find it (it may have been posted in the NZ threads).

Here is the same pic that is used as stockphoto (found by google images)

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Finding-love
http://karenruimy.com/2015/02/finding-love/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:52 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I agree about Lana being f2 bc I can't see Sam putting either Snezana or Heather in that heartbreaking situation. So Heather or Snezana are either f1 or f3.
Yeah, I just think based on Sam posting those 2 IG pics/posts that relate to Heather along with his interviews saying he knew from the beginning (his gut) and telling Heather that he felt like he knew her for a long time, was blown away, etc, etc, that all signs are pointing to Heather being F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:55 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I agree about Lana being f2 bc I can't see Sam putting either Snezana or Heather in that heartbreaking situation. So Heather or Snezana are either f1 or f3.

And as has been pointed out there was no intro video for Snez, was one for Heather and Sarah, could also be the practicality of getting a film crew to Perth I guess

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:09 am

AEF wrote:So many people in Australia were talking about the conflict last week of the Australians playing for the Ashes in UK and the bachelor. Because of the time zones the Ashes which is the biggest thing in sport in Australia was on at the same time. Is a great sc of Sam.
It is such a great s/cap. I am sure that Sam's mates just had to watch that superhero date. It was fantastic!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:28 am

I don't think I have ever seen any contestant flood the media like Heather did this week. She also did not continue the storyline of being in the friend zone. Given that the AU producers love to tease the drama, I can only think that if she is F1 that they are building her up now so that when Lana comes in the drama will be heightened - although I am still intrigued by Heather saying her journey will be surprising as right now it looks like despite her being a roller coaster (which would be normal and unsurprising) she is heading to F1.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3