SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 pm

^ giggling of course she would like ... Hugesmile
with this article and the one in no-discussion thread that AAL posted ... I feel like Heather had a couple of slips ... or she is really good at "playing a role" for not giving away the real ending. But the fact about "working on it" and that they talk-ed, that Sam "warned her about the kiss with Snezana in the last episode" ... hmmm.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:34 pm

Listened to Kyle & Jackie O show interview with Heather (in Media No Disc. thread).
- Heather said filming ended around May.
- Based on what Sam said in an interview, it seemed like filming ended first week of June or so, so this may mean Heather is not F1?
- Also talked about seeing Sam kissing Snezana.

Heather wasn't upset that Sam kissed Perth doctor Snezana on Tuesday's show, having been pre-warned by Sam before the episode aired.
"Him and I had actually very briefly kinda talked about it, but that's also because we're really good friends. It's not just a romantic thing for him and I," she said.
Could this mean she's recently been in contact with Sam? She said they have "an incredible friendship" and she won't stop calling him "dude". http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/aap/article-3188317/Bachelorette-Heather-ok-bitchiness.html#ixzz3i8rrMAMS

Not sure why Sam would be prewarning Heather about a kiss with Snezana? Or even why she is revealing this?
Maybe he is just friends with her but still, strange Heather mentioned this since it sounds like they have talked since the show ended? scratch

So far Heather has said:
- Her white rose curse, viewers just may be surprised by her journey
- Wants to bed Sam
- Was prewarned about kiss with Snezana

Either Heather is tired of keeping a secret or she is misdirecting on purpose?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Wow, sounds like the cat's out of the bag? There's no reason why Sam would have to prewarn her about the kiss if she wasn't the F1. Maybe she's insecure about his relationship with the others?

Saying that they are good friends and not just romantic, is telling me she is the F1. How would the real F1 feel about that statement if she wasn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

GA ... good point.

Also about H's radio interview, when she said that Sam told her about the kiss with Snezana, because they have this friendship, at the moment when I listened, it sounded to me like he told her when they were on their date or during the filming, not before the episode being shown. But would that make sense? Probably not ... so it is more likely she was talking about post-filming ... or what do you think?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

GA. That was my initial thought too, that she was told this post-show. It may be that Heather is F1 and they are both stressed about being apart and keeping a secret for 8+ weeks?

Sam's interview videos I noticed he was really stressed and I was wondering if there were problems in paradise or just due to having to watch the show back and deal with the public scrutiny and controversy of Blake's season. Sam seems to continually stress he is nothing like Blake.

I do think that the show after last year's backlash will have to do some damage control so if Heather is F1 I can see her doing media rounds and getting the public behind the happy couple already. I think it would be damaging for TPTB to mislead the audience at this point. It's only season 3, I don't think they want a big scandal again.

If not F1, even if it is not post-show and Sam told her while filming, then it may have something to do with her not being F1? Maybe he talked to her and let her know he had a stronger connection? But Heather stressing that there is more than just friendship seems to point to maybe even if not F1 or even if so and told while filming, Sam was just being 100% honest with Heather. I could see him being that way. He seems so candid and even more so with Heather.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:28 pm

My one question is why is heather the only one doing a lot of media rounds.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Realityjunky ... bingo... good call!

IDK ... also I wonder, if the cast is obligated, the same as in USA, to only one network or to specific media ... or can they venture and go just wherever they want to? ... Heather does have her own management agency, so maybe they are trying to profit her 15 minutes to give her the exposure (as an actress, a film-maker)... or do you think "whoever is in charge of TB" sends her?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 pm

realityjunky wrote:My one question is why is heather the only one doing a lot of media rounds.

Yes that too! yes

I read that line several times, and to me it sounded like it was said post filming. My first thought was, as we have seen in the past, the F1 is insecure and is having a difficult time watching. But like realityjunky stated, why is she even allowed to talk?

Has this been done before where the contestants talk to the media about the show before they are even eliminated?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:57 am

The "adventure" part makes me think of Sam and Heather. "The adventures of Bachman and H-Bomb". beatingheart

If Heather is F1, for me this will go down as the most incredible adventure love story on any of these shows (fingers crossed) purely because they will be the superheroes of their own love story.

We asked what #LoveIs to you and we LOVE this quote by @Zahrazehour
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 CL4GKD0WoAAw763
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/629947767876657152/photo/1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:03 pm

cantstopl the best interview ... radio one with Heather in No discussion thread ... boy it's hilarious Hugesmile love how the hosts dig her  and want her to come back (maybe she will have few more appearances during the other half of the show, when she won't be a frontrunner ... maybe ... it would be great to hear "live commentaries" ... better than PIs and ITMs) ...
the best part was how they analyzed the kiss  Hugesmile

ETA: I've listened to Osher's interview too and he actually made people pronounce Snezana's name wrongly ... her name is Snežana, ponounced:
Sne - like "snake" only the 1st 3 letters
zan - like "jean" french name
a - as a in "art"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3190262/The-Bachelor-s-Heather-Maltman-reveals-love-rival-Emily-Simms-buried-hatchet.html

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:55 am

This IG post by Sam could be a clue Heather is F1!!! :Woah-hoo:
- On Aug 6 (same day as Ep 4 and Sam's 1on1 date with Heather), Sam posted this on his IG and the pic is a s/cap of him on his date with Heather.
- This is the only pic he has from the show of himself on his IG and it is from a mate so it makes me think his mate was giving him a hard time in a good way.
- I am sure Sam would tell his mates to watch this "Superhero date". It is totally something guys would love to see!
- Love the s/cap his mate sent him too! The way Sam is looking at heather like he is in love!!

August 6, 2015  
@samjameswood When a mate sends you a text saying he has solved his Wednesday night TV dilemma #thebachelorau #ashes Pity about the score. C'mon Aussies!
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 11 11849058_927886033916582_2138908732_n

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 am

So many people in Australia were talking about the conflict last week of the Australians playing for the Ashes in UK and the bachelor. Because of the time zones the Ashes which is the biggest thing in sport in Australia was on at the same time. Is a great sc of Sam.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - SM - IG - Media - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+33
umpossible
EmmK
H-Bomb
Schmoobag
SpaceMonkeyMafia
natik
Niccy77
Nicky1997
mindless
iamreal2u
eliza3