SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
See that white blur on stage? That's me. So proud to be able to share my story of God's love with Miami University and support @twpmiami with their initiative to bring clean drinking water to the world. by @seanloweksu<

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Group photo with the organizers behind this event. I'm glad was able to assist them in raising money for this great organization. Credit to @twpmiami

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:09 pm

@clmgiudici: The first mosquito bite of the year. It's gonna be a long summer...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:19 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: The first mosquito bite of the year. It's gonna be a long summer...

She should be thankful Sean is from Dallas and not Houston. Here the mosquitos never leave!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:20 pm

I hope this is a pickup and not a drop off.

@clmgiudici: I live at the airport.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Wow! How fun!

@clmgiudici: I'M CELEBRATING MY GOLDEN BIRTHDAY AT @WaltDisneyWorld! The happiest place on earth (so I've been told) ☺️ Heading your way!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:54 pm

I wonder if this was a surprise birthday present from Sean. If so, nicely done dude.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:02 pm

So what do you think? Did he come home this morning or is she meeting him there? Either way, how fun! What a great birthday present!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:04 pm

lipsis wrote:So what do you think? Did he come home this morning or is she meeting him there? Either way, how fun! What a great birthday present!

She is going to have the best time! I just bet he is meeting her in Orlando.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:07 pm

^Agreed. This is gonna be a great trip. I wonder if they are just going or if they will have company. Either way it should be fun.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:42 pm

Do you think the Santa Barbara surprise trip went over so well that he decided to surprise her again? Seems strange that she'd fly home to go to bed and then fly out again. Would've been easier to just fly straight to Florida. Although I can see the need for a different wardrobe than NYC.

Whatever the case, I just love that they are getting in all this special time together. These special little trips won't be quite as easy and carefree in the not too distant future.

And I love, love, love when we get surprised by these things. It's much more fun than when we know ahead of time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:45 pm

^From her tweet it sounded like a surprise. I like the idea of her finding out when she got to the airport to pick up her ticket or he set up a surprise at the house for when she got home last night.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy