SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by smartcat Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:23 pm

landrje wrote:
smartcat wrote:Seancat family, here's to a lovely Passover sader and a joyous Easter for all who will be celebrating.. Savior food and family and friendship for a great time. :cutesmile!:

thanks for that lovely thought and sentiment smartcat ... and may I suggest that your synagogue or temple would be likely to get a chuckle over the last (unintended I feel certain) segment of your post (^^ in bold), heehee ???

Oh sweetie, thanks for letting get a good laugh at myself!!!!!! Queen of the typos giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

mcm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:18 am

lipsis wrote:I don't usually post these but I just feel like I wanted to today.

@nessagarton: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici but dat booty doe  @morgan_billings [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I love candid moments, my beatingheart skips a beat just by looking at them...thanks lipsis for bringing them over.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 am

Get to voting people! It's the Final 2! Our Catherine vs some guy that hosts the show laugh out loud

@BachLeague: The Bachelor Madness Championship pits @clmgiudici versus @chrisbharrison. Vote for your favorite!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cheerleader cheerleader  GO CAT  cheerleader cheerleader

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 am

@clmgiudici: Today is gonna be Good.

Happy Good Friday everyone

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:06 am

Voted! Good wishes to everyone for a Happy Good Friday, , Happy Passover, Happy Easter, may you enjoy visits with your friends and family!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 am

He's hawt, he protects and defends his woman, he's hawt and he has good taste in breakfast spots. Did I mention he was HAWT? I need a Sean Lowe

You can keep your mimosas and fancy brunches. IHOP 'til I die. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 am

^darn. Double darn. Keep the scruff Sean.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:53 am

...handsome...,
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:56 am

Voted and yeeess, triple darn, he's HAWT!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 pm

@SeanLowe09: If you're in the Dallas area tonight, @fc is having Good Friday in the park at @KlydeWarrenPark at 7 pm. Be there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 pm

@clmgiudici: Happy birthday Daddy! In your own words, make it your best day ever [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:36 pm

In all the media ballyhoo since April Fools Day we at least get one new picture from the Emmy's at @aol. They are just too purty not to share it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #61

+31
lovebites8727
lurker11
cindebugg
dw_a_mom
joyjoy