SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:There is an online vote going on, C should picked B was 88% and W 11%. Becca was also trending on Twitter last night.
It looks like more people saw that they loved each other. JMO

Interesting how that percentage changed after the finale.  

The ATFR was raw and live. No editing !
You could see the real feelings.

When Whitney joined Chris, it was as if he was putting on a show. Smiles and holding hands : the usual presentation for the newly couple. But we can see that after time had passed, the "natural" came back and no more holding hands etc...
If this is a sign of their relationship to come, it will go the same way as the EM/Jeff, Andi/Josh...
You can't keep up the show for too long.

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:07 pm

Rolly wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Now, compare that to W/C date, you see a one sided love.

Seriously depressing.....for all parties involved.

* edited- Becca is happy, Chris and Whitney are happy. Becca wanted Chris but wasn't at a point that she could make any kind of commitment. Chris chose Whitney...he took all of the variables into consideration and he chose Whitney. Becca will find love when she is ready....I don't think she is ready. JMO I love Becca she is a wonderful girl but just not ready. JMO

* edited- It was very clear last night that Chris still is not over Becca after being with Whit for four months. I know that Becca is the winner out of the three of them and I truly feel sorry for Whit. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:07 pm

I have this gut feeling things are going to go south real quick between C and W. to tell y'all the truth I'm glad B got out. She should of got out sooner now that I'm seeing C and W all over the TV. Shoot he should of put onion girl next to Whitney in the final 2. Then maybe W and C love story would of Looked more real. JMHO

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:34 pm

Hopefully wrote:I have this gut feeling things are going to go south real quick between C and W. to tell y'all  the truth I'm glad B got out. She should of got out sooner now that I'm seeing C and W all over the TV. Shoot he should of put onion girl next to Whitney in the final 2. Then maybe W and C love story would of Looked more real. JMHO

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.

Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Seriously depressing.....for all parties involved.

I know. I can't shake the sadness for all of them today. I know Becca will be fine but the whole thing was just so beautifully sad. Love at the right place, wrong timing. For Whitney an unreciprocated love for Chris a lost love. JMO. I guess they did get the Notebook story but not the ending. I am way too sad for people I don't know...

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:49 pm

hmbach wrote:

Seriously depressing.....for all parties involved.[/quote]

I know. I can't shake the sadness for all of them today. I know Becca will be fine but the whole thing was just so beautifully sad. Love at the right place, wrong timing. For Whitney an unreciprocated love for Chris a lost love. JMO. I guess they did get the Notebook story but not the ending. I am way too sad for people I don't know...[/quote]

I feel your pain.....I know exactly what you mean!  Ive been on the verge of tears all day! TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 3806527698  seriously it was depressing to watch and think about the tragic dynamics of what played out on our tv screens the past 2 months.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:54 pm

I wonder what the family think after watching the show/
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
BKay wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
*snipped*
I think Chris and Des had the right idea.  Time to get into normal life and focus on each other.  To me it showed that Des was committed to making the choice work.  She got what she needed and was embracing it.  Look at the Chris and Brooks friendship.  That speaks volumes at how that couple moved on and past things.

I wish Chris and Whitney were moving to Chicago or Iowa, away from the glare of the spotlight and the press and focusing on each other.  I don't know that I would be happy with my fiance going to spend 10-12 hours a day with the younger, perkier and more naturally blond version of my name and then coming home to exhausted every night to focus on me.  Doesn't sound like a great way to start your out in the open time.

Honestly, I am getting a bit of the Jake and Vienna vibe with the Whitney staying in LA during DWTS.  I think Vienna was insecure that Jake was going to hit on Chelsey (which would not have matter, Chelsey would never have gone there).  I think Whitney is staying in LA to keep an eye on Chris.  Not good IMO.

I don't care how secure a relationship is, having a new fiance go on this whirlwind of long days, exhausting sweaty up-close dance practices with a gorgeous woman AND all the public scrutiny and ugly tabloids...ugh, why do that to your new love? (I thought the same about Sean and Cat, and I would feel the same if he had chosen Becca.)

clapping! Apparently he isn't ready for the spotlight to be over.  
Maybe he wants out of the relationship and by doing DWTS, W might leave him like Sean said Cat almost left him. This way he doesn't look bad is W leave him. JMO.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 pm

sde1041 wrote:Also, do you believe the red tie perfect match with her red dress was a coincidence ?
The way he started, I believe he left room for a last minute change of plan in case...He may have still hoped that she would say something that would have encouraged him to move forward. He paused and kind of waited...Then chose the ending we know.

We didn't hear B say much to him at the FRC or in the car. Wonder why??

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

I disagree. I did not see a one sided love. Whitney got to meet his friends, whitney's mural on the wall, Whitney got to see his home and expierence his work. Whitney got asked  important life adjustment questions . Whitney's sister was asked for her hand in marriage. The more he got to know Whitney the more he was falling in love with her. " she makes him want to be a better man, no question".,plus I'm certain alot more of Whitney was left on the cutting room room. I do believe Chris really liked Becca, but I don't believe Becca was ever going to be his F1. If they had shown the viewers anymore then they already had with Whitney it would have been way too obvious, Chris played up the F2 more then what he probably wanted to or the only way he knew how to in order to keep her there until the end .He had to try and convince everyone that he was torn and there was doubt, right up until the end, just like all the others do. I take nothing away from Becca because she is great , but she wasen't great for Chris, Chris knew it and so did Becca. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 pm

Rolly wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

* edited -Becca is happy, Chris and Whitney are happy. Becca wanted Chris but wasn't at a point that she could make any kind of commitment. Chris chose Whitney...he took all of the variables into consideration and he chose Whitney. Becca will find love when she is ready....I don't think she is ready. JMO I love Becca she is a wonderful girl but just not ready. JMO

* edited-

Because there are most certainly not any here.  I simply meant that had I seen that photo before the season, even if Whitney as F1 leaked, I would have had a really hard time believing it was anyone, but Becca.  I also know pictures can be deceiving.  I actually agree with your post, and have repeatedly said it was Chris' choice and Whitney was most certainly not a default or settled for choice.  Had Becca and Chris met in real life away from the show, then perhaps things could have ended differently or had her first 1:1 been earlier.  But ifs and perhaps don't change anything.  I do believe he was conflicted until the end, I don't think it was as cut an dry as many Whitney fans believe and want us to believe.  But that's JMO.  

I've been on the I think they could all do better than Chris train because of Chris' mumbling, bumbling, open mouth insert foot disease!   TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 3806527698   I know he's a decent guy at heart, but many times he just left me  no no .  I am glad Becca will get to find someone that will be completely patient and deserving of her.  I hope Chris is that for Whitney.  I want to see him as over the moon for her, as she is him.  Maybe he is, but I just haven't seen enough to convince myself he is yet.  I really want to get there though and see that happy, in love couple!  I hope that they have a lifetime of love and happiness together.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I disagree. I did not see a one sided love. Whitney got to meet his friends, whitney's mural on the wall, Whitney got to see his home and expierence his work. Whitney got asked  important life adjustment questions . Whitney's sister was asked for her hand in marriage. The more he got to know Whitney the more he was falling in love with her. " she makes him want to be a better man, no question".,plus I'm certain alot more of Whitney was left on the cutting room room. I do believe Chris really liked Becca, but I don't believe Becca was ever going to be his F1. If they had shown the viewers anymore then they already had with Whitney it would have been way too obvious, Chris played up the F2 more then what he probably wanted to or  the only way he knew how to in order to keep her there until the end .He had to try and convince everyone that he was torn and there was doubt, right up until the end, just like all the others do.  I take nothing away from Becca because she is great , but she wasen't great for Chris, Chris knew it and so did Becca. jmo

Ok, let's assume for the sake of discussion that the show is so much edited we can interpret both ways regarding the F1.
BUT the ATFR was live and not edited. Most people, except Whit fans, seem to agree that body language between Chris and W was awkward and on the contrary comments and hugs toward Becca were ... very friendly and very very sweet for a newly engaged man (to another woman). Three months after the finale.
Very telling !

question

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz