SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:07 am

I have a feeling she either is going on, or they have her on "hold" just in case. She's prob prepping in case she gets the call

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 73 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Hmm...another tweet in line with what she put out a few weeks before she left for filming last year

@beccatilley5
So i did a cleanse/fast where i only had water for over 24 hours... "Im still alive but im barely breathing" is the most relatable lyric rn.

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 am

I think there is a strong possibility that she is going on. JMO

The weekend she was "supposedly" to meet Jared, she was in Louisiana. I find it unlikely that it was a spur of the moment trip and don't believe that she "flaked" on Jared. It was one of her nephews birthday as well.
Ashley was in SD this weekend visiting her. IMO I think AI has moved on anyway. If the Jared meet and greet was to happen then I think it would have. RS is full of it.
I do think there is a strong possibility that she will be on the show. Can't see her fasting to be on hold.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:11 am

BowenAnderson wrote:I think there is a strong possibility that she is going on. JMO

The weekend she was "supposedly" to meet Jared, she was in Louisiana. I find it unlikely that it was a spur of the moment trip and don't believe that she "flaked" on Jared. It was one of her nephews birthday as well.
Ashley was in SD this weekend visiting her.  IMO I think AI has moved on anyway.  If the Jared meet and greet was to happen then I think it would have. RS is full of it.
I  do think there is a strong possibility that she will be on the show. Can't see her fasting to be on hold.  

She was supposed to meet up with Jared the week before she went back Louisiana for her nephew's birthday. I believe she went to a concert in Cali the weekend she was supposed to meet up with him.

I also found this tweet from the weekend she was supposed to meet up with Jared:
@beccatilley5
@brennalevy we should start walking or running together. I cant do it alone but need to do it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:01 pm

I am hoping she is just trying to be healthy. I feel like she is super immature, not good for Ben. I just really hope she isn't going to be on it, so boring to see the same person from last year. Also, the producers don't tell someone they are just a "backup" they make all the contestants believe they are "the one" for the bachelor/ette , and then they tell them no at the last minute. I wouldn't be surprised if they told a few past contestants they are on Ben's season, and then back out on some at the last minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:50 pm

She also played games with her tweets during and after her season . Would not shock me one bit if she is doing it again. This type of immature behavior is exactly why I do not care for her anymore . I think of all the wasted time I spent defending her during her season.:crazed
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:07 pm

This whole over the top living ones life on SM is exactly why I don't think Becca is right for Ben.  She also seems to be lacking in any career ambition.  I think Ben needs a gal who is not looking to famous but is rather looking for a husband in an unconventional albeit fun way.  Becca seems to love the limelight as does Tenley. I agree Becca seems very immature relative to her age.  Rolling Eyes   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:08 pm

She does play games at times. However, she's exactly who she came across as on TV. You seriously wouldn't find a more friendly/genuine person.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Becca reminds me of a 16 year old. She's immature and impulsive, IMO, and I'm hoping she does not show up.

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:05 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:She does play games at times. However, she's exactly who she came across as on TV. You seriously wouldn't find a more friendly/genuine person.
Yeah, I still think she's ridiculously nice. She was the only girl to never say one bad word about another girl, she was the first to comfort Julia when she was telling her story, and she even said she was block anyone who wrote negative comments about Whitney on her IG. She's a good friend! And, I honestly think she'll make a great girlfriend and wife. 

However...she is kind of immature in ways. Like how she posted that drunken "tell me I'm pretty!" Text with dez on Twitter or that roofie joke with Kaitlyn. And the non-stop SCing and concert pics. Girl, you turn 27 in a month! Stop! And, she seems like bit of a social climber. Definitely not the big fan I used to be. 

I do actually think Becca/Ben make a lot of sense, so I wouldn't mind seeing her back. I kind of get the feeling it will, just because she's the most recent and popular alum to post about liking him. Well, unless they get Andi!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Becca may think Ben is the guy for her but I don't see her as a match for him at all.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:33 pm

You can be the nicest, most friendly person and still need to grow up, mature and have some concrete life and career goals.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz