SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:51 am

happygolucky wrote:I believe CaliGirl reported what RS wrote - so he is the source, correct me if I'm wrong.

Gotcha!
I will be glad to see her move on from CS season talk no matter who it is with. She is a beautiful young lady!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:12 pm

I hope Becca didn't flake on Jared so she wouldn't ruin her chances of dating Ben!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:22 pm

I don't think that's why Becca would flake on Jared for Ben, I can't imagine her showing up on Ben's season because it's too embarrassing for her imo and by the time he comes back, it'll be with a fiancée in tow. She likely flaked because she's like her bestie boo Kait, carelessly flirts because it's fun and likes the attention, until it's a guy SHE'S really into and then it's all, "tell me I'm pretty!!!"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:49 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
BowenAnderson wrote:From her tweets, she seems to still be in that mode.
She is so well liked, I don't think there is a down side for her.  

I think the producers may not really want her because I think it would be shows over...she wins.  
From the time Ben was on the ette, I really thought he was the perfect guy for Becca!

That very well could be the case. One of my best friends is close to one of the folks in casting, and she was told that the final 50 was "absolutely loaded." A ton of quality gals, more christians than usual. It's going to be a really good cast. If Becca goes on, and I still highly doubt that she will, it won't be a slam dunk that she'll win from what my friend has relayed to me.
That is absolutely great news. It sounds like it will be a season that is deserving of the word "refreshing".

As a long-time viewer since the first season, I think season 20 may just be my one great season/lovestory for Bach USA (I haven't had one yet, personally).

I am very hopeful that Ben's season may be the g.o.a.t. (greatest of all time). Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think that's why Becca would flake on Jared for Ben, I can't imagine her showing up on Ben's season because it's too embarrassing for her imo and by the time he comes back, it'll be with a fiancée in tow. She likely flaked because she's like her bestie boo Kait, carelessly flirts because it's fun and likes the attention, until it's a guy SHE'S really into and then it's all, "tell me I'm pretty!!!"

Or AshleyI? I noticed in the credits on AP it said Ashley is still obsessing over Jared. What are the chances she has made it known no one is allowed to get to know him?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:03 pm

^^GA, I've had the same thoughts. Becca strikes me as someone who would be respectful of her friend's feelings...so if Ashley I is really not over Jared, I think Becca would steer clear.

Also, I don't know how long they stayed, but I believe her sister and family came to Cali for a visit near that weekend. Perhaps a meet up didn't fit her plans. Family seems to be a high priority for Becca.

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Poofette Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:32 pm

Becca appears to be very loyal to her friends and Ashley I being a friend I find it odd that Becca would meet up with Jared.  Even though RS saying is was supposed to happen. IMO

Poofette

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:
BowenAnderson wrote:From her tweets, she seems to still be in that mode.
She is so well liked, I don't think there is a down side for her.  

I think the producers may not really want her because I think it would be shows over...she wins.  
From the time Ben was on the ette, I really thought he was the perfect guy for Becca!

That very well could be the case. One of my best friends is close to one of the folks in casting, and she was told that the final 50 was "absolutely loaded." A ton of quality gals, more christians than usual. It's going to be a really good cast. If Becca goes on, and I still highly doubt that she will, it won't be a slam dunk that she'll win from what my friend has relayed to me.
That is absolutely great news. It sounds like it will be a season that is deserving of the word "refreshing".

As a long-time viewer since the first season, I think season 20 may just be my one great season/lovestory for Bach USA (I haven't had one yet, personally).

I am very hopeful that Ben's season may be the g.o.a.t. (greatest of all time). Praying

I am pleased that there are going to be so many quality girls. After the some of the "antics" we have been privy to by contestants and leads (ahem, the same person) it will be refreshing for sure! Maybe we will get what we have been waiting for.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Becca tweeted this today:
@beccatilley5
Im starting no carbs today. Which APPARENTLY means no Taco Bell or Dr. Pepper.... 

She tweeted something very similar two weeks before she left for filming last year, regarding her diet. It might be nothing, but it's certainly interesting, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Yes. It's about two weeks away this time too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Please no Becca. I'm so over returning contestants. #StayAwayUnlessItsForBIP

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 87b72b10 TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 86669110 TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:44 pm

No No Becca she is not the right woman for Ben. Loved her during her season but defentiely changed my mind post season.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz