SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm actually getting a little annoyed with her. I was such a fan of hers last season, but the whole vague "I'm in love, but I won't say who!" tweets are so...high-schoolish? And, the drunk Dez text was the worst. I wonder if it is Zach or Roberto, since she went on that road trip/concert with them.

This is pretty solid proof that she would never have fit into the Arlington farming lifestyle.

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 68 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:12 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm actually getting a little annoyed with her. I was such a fan of hers last season, but the whole vague "I'm in love, but I won't say who!" tweets are so...high-schoolish? And, the drunk Dez text was the worst. I wonder if it is Zach or Roberto, since she went on that road trip/concert with them.

This is pretty solid proof that she would never have fit into the Arlington farming lifestyle.

^^^^
It was obvious from the beginning that she never wanted to be living on a farm with Chris. Now that it is over either did Whitney. I find that Becca tells it like it is She is one of the most realistic woman that has gone on this show.

I do not find her childish at all ..she is probably sick of all the talk about her and Chris getting back together.so she is just playing it up for the ridiculous post, tweets , and articles that have been written .IMO It really now is none of our business who she is in love with or if she is even in love with someone.. If she told who it was she would be crtizized for that.

We have all made stupid mistakes when we are tipsy or drunk. She is not the first one and surely won't be the last one.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:04 pm

Did Becca do BIP?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Idlemess wrote:Did Becca do BIP?

No
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Is this thread spoiler-free? - THANKS GA

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Bachelor- Bachelorette- Former Couples and Contestant Forums - General Discussion :: Bachelor - Bachelorette - Former Contestants - Updates - General Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Please discuss spoilers in topics that are titled spoilers only! TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:16 am

https://instagram.com/beccatilley5/

Hmmmmm....Becca posted a quote on her instagram that says 'respect yourself to walk away from the dirtbags'

Wonder if that has any meaning to anyone we know of? laugh out loud 

I like Becca the more she posts, I love how honest she is and that she isn't afraid to be silly and put it all out there no matter how 'bad' it may be. LOVE that kind of confidence!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:40 am

^^^ Ya not hard to figure out who she is talking about. Becca is team Whitney all the way. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:10 pm

So I was going through Becca's twitter feed to find where she laughed at the thought of getting together with Chris who didn't chose her.

Jared started following her. I think I have shipped Becca with about ten different people now, but sweet Jared and sweet Becca could be a good combination and OMG the hotness factor would be off the charts. Kaitlyn redeem yourself and introduce these two after the MTA today!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 am

Not sure Becca would even be remotely interested in swapping that California lifestyle for Jared's location (Rhode Island IIRC). JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Funny.....

Becca Tilley ‏

[ltr]@beccatilley5[/ltr]

8m8 minutes ago
Becca Tilley retweeted Taco Bell
This is such a moment for me.

Becca Tilley added,
Taco Bell 

[ltr]@tacobell[/ltr]

[ltr]@beccatilley5 Come over.[/ltr]
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz