SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote: snipped  
I agree that I could never see Becca taking back Chris because of how much she likes and respects Whitney. To be honest, though, even if Whitney wasn't her friend, I don't think she wants that life of a farmers wife. Her friends are all models and actresses and other rich, famous people - I think that she is probably interested in pursuing entertainment opportunities too. I really enjoyed Becca/Chris's chemistry, but I admit, I don't think they would have lasted.
I certainly agree with you! The ladies knew that Chris would be the Bachelor so I never thought Becca was on the show hoping to become Mrs. Prince Farming. giggling
As you pointed out, her friends in California are all models, actresses and rich people. She never intended to move to Iowa. 

I also agree that Becca is probably going to continue pursuing opportunities in entertainment and her F2 exposure certainly helped her in that regard. The modeling she did prior to appearing on the Bach while working as a chiropractor's assistant is just the beginning...hopefully.

Evidently Chris realized his showmance with Becca was simply that and made his choice accordingly.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:21 am

I have no idea if these rumors are well-founded or not, but honestly I wouldn't be shocked.
I must be the only one here to think that but I don't believe Becca is too good for Chris and hence shouldn't be with him. Becca is a very beautiful and kind, funny girl but IMHO it doesn't mean she is too good for Chris. During the Bachelor season, I saw something very special between the two of them that I hadn't noticed with a lot of other contestants. And sometimes, when you fall for somebody, there's no reasoning and no check list. I believe they fell for one another and it was IT.
As for being resentful towards Becca for destroying "such a beautiful couple Chris-Whitney", I would have to be convinced that they were legit first. And I am not.
Once again, I don't know about the rumors, but if Becca felt something special and worth exploring during the show, I, for my part, wouldn't be shocked if she would go for it, especially if she knows something about the real status of the relationship between C and W.
JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:30 am

You made some very valid points, sde1041. I have always said I thought Becca was too good for Chris, but its mainly because he came/comes across as a womanizer and she is more innocent in that sense, only having one boyfriend and being a virgin.

Back in February, someone on Twitter was being rude to Becca, and Chris although he didnt follow Becca on twitter, he chimed in and defended her. He quickly deleted his tweet, but he obviously was watching her Twitter and felt comfortable enough to defend her. And same for Becca, in January she tweeted Chris and someone else saying it was true, she couldnt deny that he is the sexiest farmer in America. These two tweets were perhaps just friendly and innocent, but Whitney and Chris were engaged. The point Im trying to make is, its little things like this that make me wonder what the true relationship is in this love triangle between Becca, Whitney and Chris.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:22 am

On her twitter and instagram accounts it seems like she's a really sweet genuine person. I highly doubt she will have a problem finding someone when her timing is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed May 13, 2015 2:06 am

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/598339139767926784
Oh Becca... sad

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 13, 2015 9:40 am

hmbach wrote:https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/598339139767926784
Oh Becca... sad
Wha?????? First of all, never say that to a man, any man. And second of all, if you must say it, don't post it on Twitter. Someone needs to take the phone away pronto. I'm horrified on her behalf.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Oh Becca... sad
Wha?????? First of all, never say that to a man, any man. And second of all, if you must say it, don't post it on Twitter. Someone needs to take the phone away pronto. I'm horrified on her behalf.

I feel like she must have been a little buzzed/tipsy when posting that. My friends have this kind of "meltdown" when they have had some drinks in them... but she shouldn't have posted on Twitter! It makes her sound so lonely and its sad. She's a lovely girl and I get where shes coming from though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 13, 2015 12:47 pm

Cringe. hmmm

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
Oh Becca... sad

Ugh, same. I usually love this girl, but I have so much secondhand embarrassment here.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 13, 2015 4:35 pm

I guess I saw it differently because I thought it made her sound human and relatable. I would probably think differently if Dez were her boyfriend, but he isn't.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Maybe we can see glimpses of why Becca's on again/off again 4 year relationship with Dez didn't work out. Embarassed

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Judging by the typos and such, I'm guessing this was a tipsy/drunk tweet. Note to young people, if you're drinking don't post on social media.

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 87b72b10 TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 86669110 TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz